Winter Love Island 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey prob was with her for convenience and to a certain point I don’t blame him. Have a few nice chats and see what the craic is… I have no idea why she’s crying but it’s all very OTT

I have to say I am shocked at Will but I do believe he is a dark horse, his flirting looked very natural and I don’t think his and Jessie’s relationship is very flirty, he seems to massively baby her as a way of showing affection.

the one who is growing on me is Kai, he’s just a pretty dumb baby isn’t he 😂 Olivia is vermin and I honestly don’t see what any of the lads see in her.

Reactions: 22
Olivia is vermin and I honestly don’t see what any of the lads see in her.
I think it’s because she’s an OG and very pretty. I don’t feel like they like her in a long term way. I think Kai is smitten but as already said I think that’s just cos he’s a bit thick.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s because she’s an OG and very pretty. I don’t feel like they like her in a long term way. I think Kai is smitten but as already said I think that’s just cos he’s a bit thick.
I don’t even think she’s very pretty she has very bad lip fillers and a hard face

Reactions: 28
Odds of Kim being on next season/bombshell in Casa? you know what the producers are like, they love recycling previous partners of Islanders (Mary from Casa dated chris hughes, Sharon S7 was Molly Maes friend,Tanya is Indiyahs friend etc) so can see the producers putting Kim in next season
Tanya is Indiyahs friend? Didn't someone say Dami was friends with Martin?

Reactions: 15
I don’t even think she’s very pretty she has very bad lip fillers and a hard face
True but I think at first glance she’s very attractive and you think she’s a much bigger character than she is. Once you’re actually talking to her there doesn’t seem to be much to her other than trying to pull compliments from lads and bitching about different girls.

Reactions: 12
I’m a Glasgow girl so I’m rooting for Lydia, can really see her and Kai being a thing but obviously haven’t seen anything of them yet

Reactions: 10
Tell her that - she was crying in the dressing room over him (I think I missed what she said).

To confirm I don’t think Casey has done anything g wrong if he recouples I just didn’t think he was into her. It was pure convenience.
I think she was crying because she didn’t get a message written in lipstick on a sleep mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup Indiyah has said in afew interviews and I believe in her love isalnd podcast that she is friends or knew of Tanya and put her forward/suggested she go on Love Island

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.