• Sami

Votes: 223 48.7%
  • Claudia

Votes: 43 9.4%
  • Jessie

Votes: 128 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought Ron would be the liam/jaques of casa and bet it'll be will 😭

Reactions: 7
Well I thought Ron would be the liam/jaques of casa and bet it'll be will 😭
I think by the end of casa there will not be a single couple together who I’ll be wanting to win 😂. Sami and Tom and Jessie and will but it looks like that’s going go to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can only assume the producers have given them all a big talking to about the tit ratings 😂 - they’re all acting like they’ve never seen someone of the opposite sex before 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Layla looked dirty in her vt ( and not in a good way) when she put her finger in her mouth her tongue looked furry 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Layla and Jessie couldn’t be anymore different I’m so confused by Will!
However I do think Will & Layla already have more chemistry sooooo 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe this season could actually get interesting!

Reactions: 12
we need Tanyel and Zara back, none of these witches will pop off the way Maura,Ekin Su,Anna, Tanyel and Zara would have, they'll run away and cry instead of being a bad witch

Reactions: 21
Omg how did I miss the bit where Kai thought he knew a casa girl and shouted “Kim”😂😂 then Ron taking the piss out of him after I’m dead😭 just seen the clip of it just now😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The girls are shocking. The only ones that are somewhat attractive are the one who was talking to Ron and the one who was talking to Casey on the beanbags. But bleeping hell why don’t they send in stunners for the drama. The lads aren’t too bad though for Casa boys.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.