Winter Love Island 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just giving my mum the lowdown of Love Island and at one point I said “so, I said to the girls - well, Tattle” and she burst out laughing and told me I need to get out more 😔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Realistically (with how crap this season has been) that will clip was either a slow mo of him giving her a hug or just him getting up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On a separate note, I can't believe the way Olivia is acting after she had the audacity to make snide comments about Tanyel/Spencer and Tanyel/Jordan.

She really is a grade A witch, I hope Kai's head also turns.

Reactions: 45
Casey saying Claudia shouldn’t hold back in Casa - I knew he wasn’t into her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
On a separate note, I can't believe the way Olivia is acting after she had the audacity to make snide comments about Tanyel/Spencer and Tanyel/Jordan.

She really is a grade A witch, I hope Kai's head also turns.
His head won’t turn. I think she’ll do enough to get screentime BUT since nobody gives a tit about her and Kai she’ll resort to her usual bitchy girl tactics and start slating what the girls were doing to cause trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just giving my mum the lowdown of Love Island and at one point I said “so, I said to the girls - well, Tattle” and she burst out laughing and told me I need to get out more 😔🤣
I do this with my husband all the time 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

"Ya know my forum" and his eyes just glaze over ......

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My boyfriend once caught me writing out a message about a vibrator on the chit chat thread and he was ready to disown me there and then I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha I tell my bf about tattle all the time, the best was a post about someone inviting a guy round to pee on her on the sofa, he even shared that one with his lads work chat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My boyfriend once caught me writing out a message about a vibrator on the chit chat thread and he was ready to disown me there and then I swear
My boyfriend once caught me on the ‘how often do normal couples have sex’ thread and his eyes rolled so far back into his head I thought he was seeing stars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Odds of Kim being on next season/bombshell in Casa? you know what the producers are like, they love recycling previous partners of Islanders (Mary from Casa dated chris hughes, Sharon S7 was Molly Maes friend,Tanya is Indiyahs friend etc) so can see the producers putting Kim in next season

• Haha
Reactions: 11
35 minutes since I witnessed Willard moving mad and I'm still screaming crying and throwing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tell her that - she was crying in the dressing room over him (I think I missed what she said).
She was crying because she didn’t get a written note like the others and it made her realise she does have real feelings for him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.