Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I was just giving my mum the lowdown of Love Island and at one point I said “so, I said to the girls - well, Tattle” and she burst out laughing and told me I need to get out more 😔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Imagine asking Will what his kinks are and discussing your sex drive. With Will. On national television. Your parents, neighbours and enemies seeing that. That’s material to be rinsed and slated with for the rest of your life all cos you’re a beg. I would actually change my name and leave the fucking country.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I find Martin so embarrassing like he is thinking of the script Dami told him.
I know shaq isn’t perfect but he is funny and well liked , Martin is like some odd bod you meet on the late bus trying his luck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LittlePea

Chatty Member
On a separate note, I can't believe the way Olivia is acting after she had the audacity to make snide comments about Tanyel/Spencer and Tanyel/Jordan.

She really is a grade A bitch, I hope Kai's head also turns.

Reactions: 45

PondersLondon

I really don't like Tanya anymore. She doesn't respect Shaq at all. She slags him off to anyone who will listen. I wouldn't mind her getting to know Martin if she was doing it in a respectful way. Even if she doesn't bring Martin back, she has ruined her and Shaq.
TBH, I now want her to bring Martin back so that Shaq will just move on from her. He deserves a girl that actually likes him.

Reactions: 44

iieee

VIP Member
Haha omg I really thought the Will teaser was going to be a scam and he'd just go "only kidding" and go and thrust at the curtains or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Will ffs .... moving mad.... tears in his eyes saying he regrets it... then continues it in bed... disappointed 😞

Maybe I'm just old but if that was my daughter giving someone a hand job, who she just met, in bed, on a TV show for exposure I'd wonder where I went wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

PondersLondon

But he has caused her to stop liking him. His surly behaviour, picking on others and expecting her to be responsible for his feelings has put her off. She hasn’t promised him anything - they were on the verge of breaking up. I don’t think Tanya is in the wrong here.
That is so unfair.
They talked things out and she made it seem like they were cool.
If she doesn't want him, she should just say. Shaq isn't forcing her to be with him.
---
I had a bf like Shaq. The problem is his behaviour has been out of order and he expects it not to impact his relationship with Tanya. He was ironing her dress because he thinks he owns her.
Nonsense.
She asked him to iron her dress.

If a man was moving like Tanya, people would have such a different view.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
So many things from this evenings episode but the one that stands out the most is……

Tanya needs to put those eyelashes into the same furnace that should have scorched Faye’s brown lipstick into non existence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ros79

Imagine if all this Casa carnage results in Ron & Lana being the front runners.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the next poll should be what phrase do you hate the most...
On job
Good eye contact
You really surprised me
I'd like a kiss outside the challenge
We've got a vibe
TT

• Haha
Reactions: 34