Winter Love Island #12 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is in for such a shock when she comes out and sees what the public think of her. 🫣

Reactions: 36
Awww Tom - I’m starting to like Tom duck.

How is he playing a game? Liv come off it you’ve been saying the same things to him though before you went to Casa

Reactions: 16
random tidbit but I completely forgot that Liv and Will were a couple?! I'm howling to myself remembering 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jessie and Shaq have a real opportunity here to become the first friendship couple who wins.

Cba with Kai and Olivia arguing about who's more fake. Neither of you were that in to it, let's be honest now.

Reactions: 21
Liv is sat there thinking all the public are crying their eyes out for her, backing her every word! She's fucked in the head. Pleeeeeeease can she leave soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.