Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Liv’s just furious because Kai upgraded. Sanam is way prettier than Olivia and that’s why she’s vexed. So now she’ll put ideas in Sanam’s head to try and downplay how much Kai likes Sanam, even though I think he genuinely likes her loads. And they suit so well together. Liv wants everyone to be into her, doesn’t matter the cost. She has a MASSIVE ego and that’s her problem.

The way she views herself is conflicting with the response she’s got in the villa. She sees herself as the main girl and she’s fallen flat. She’s not found a connection and she isn’t in a winning couple and any lad she has gone for, who she thinks is on her level, isn’t that arsed about her because of her shit, superficial personality. The fact Kai chose Sanam has caused narcissistic injury - massively impacted her ego - because he’s proven she’s not all that and she can be replaced. That’s unthinkable and incomprehensible to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BDY_97

VIP Member
These girls aren’t comforting Jessie enough for my liking 🤔 If you hadn’t watched the previous episode you would think Olivia was the one who was wronged, not Jessie. Trying to make it all about her as always.

Reactions: 53

Jt2020

VIP Member
Olivia smiling at the fact Samie doesn’t wanna share a bed with Tom… Tom doesn’t wanna share a bed with YOU OLIVIA!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If Liv was so into Max, she wouldn’t be sat there discussing everyone else’s couples 🥴 she’s soooo jealous, such a hater, picking everyone else’s connections apart. I’m so proud of Kai for standing his ground and refusing to apologise - what the fuck does he have to say sorry for? She’s entitled as fuck

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Will was not playing Layla. I'm sorry. He absolutely did not play her. She played him.

She spent a long time putting doubts in his head, she was flirting heavily talking sex him, she knew full well what she was doing. He was clear on day 2 he was not interested and slept on the daybed.

I don't like this. It's creating false drama. There was no need, there was enough drama. These Casa girls have majorly pissed me off. The Scottish one not so much but Cynthia and Layla talking shit

• Heart
Reactions: 46

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The funniest thing is that you can just tell Liv thought she was gonna do a Molly Mae and she has flopped horrendously. I personally thought she was a twat from day 1 when she “stole” Kai from Anna May, and then Tanyel came in and “stole” him from her, and she was stood there with the filthiest look on her face. It was as if she hadn’t just done that to another girl. From then, she’s just got progressively less and less likeable and popular. She’s become so bitchy and nasty, I’m honestly questioning whether she’s even aware she’s on TV

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
I love how the Casa girls are acting like they were demure virgins and those awful boys were chasing after them relentlessly. I mean, the truth is somewhere in between.

• Haha
  • Heart