• Kai and Sanam

Votes: 116 25.8%
  • Will and Jessie

Votes: 79 17.6%
  • Shaq and nobody yet

Votes: 97 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to those who replied to me about Max haha, can’t believe I forgot such a riveting character…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every couple has someone I don't like/don't care about so I don't know how to choose a favourite 😂

The poll has David's name instead of Martin's. Shows how memorable Martin has been so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t listen to Martin speak for more than 2 minutes.
Also, wtf is Liv doing. Weird

Reactions: 26
Either Tom and Sammie or Kai and Sanam to win for me now! (even though it’s a given that Lana and Ron will win) 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it Tanya and Martin?

Going back to the subject of people on Love Island and their awful command of English, is their abject inability to say the word ‘genuinely’

’generlly’ ‘genrally’ it’s beyond annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
These girls aren’t comforting Jessie enough for my liking 🤔 If you hadn’t watched the previous episode you would think Olivia was the one who was wronged, not Jessie. Trying to make it all about her as always.

Reactions: 53
Liv’s just furious because Kai upgraded. Sanam is way prettier than Olivia and that’s why she’s vexed. So now she’ll put ideas in Sanam’s head to try and downplay how much Kai likes Sanam, even though I think he genuinely likes her loads. And they suit so well together. Liv wants everyone to be into her, doesn’t matter the cost. She has a MASSIVE ego and that’s her problem.

The way she views herself is conflicting with the response she’s got in the villa. She sees herself as the main girl and she’s fallen flat. She’s not found a connection and she isn’t in a winning couple and any lad she has gone for, who she thinks is on her level, isn’t that arsed about her because of her tit, superficial personality. The fact Kai chose Sanam has caused narcissistic injury - massively impacted her ego - because he’s proven she’s not all that and she can be replaced. That’s unthinkable and incomprehensible to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
oh piss off Liv - leave the girl alone, you didn't like Kai, she does so let them live fs stop butting your nose in?

Reactions: 17
Kai is thrilled to be rid of Olivia lmao. He's proper buzzin', like.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.