Winter Love Island #12 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut up Liv you fake witch, Sanam is a class act compared to you. Watch her try to get Kai back to prove a point like she did with Tom/Zara

Reactions: 38
Argh Olivia.
Kai was smiling because he was happy she had coupled up.
He was happy for some else.
An emotion alien to Liv I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What is Liv talking about? Her and Kai barely tolerated each other when they were coupled up.

Reactions: 20
Explore other connections, heads turned, where's your head at, like like like, bla bla bla, God they're all like bloody robots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The producers have deffo set these chats up. Like I know they need to happen but they just all seemed so forced.

I can’t wait for the girls to speak to the casa girls

Reactions: 9
Everyone else is chatting to their replacement to clear the air. Liv's just doing it to mark her territory

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m dying at Tom “I didn’t cuddle her like I cuddled you” hahahaha what are these guys

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I feel so bad for Sanam. Being the only person brought back would be horrible because you'd be the one everyone runs to for more info on what happened. That would be so draining. I'm glad this chat with the ones dumped from Casa is going to happen because it'll take some of that load off her.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.