Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's in Will's best interest to be fully honest when Maya will ask him if he stayed loyal rather than letting Layla spill the beans
This is why I like this new format of Maya asking bug if they stayed loyal. It gives them a chance to own up first.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for sanam- sheā€™s gonna be so left out in the villa and Olivia will probs be such a mean girl :(
If Olivia plays it like she did Zara sheā€™ll be sly about it and itā€™ll be the likes of Lana and Claudia that are hostile on her behalf. It would be interesting to see if theyā€™re still going to be following her the way they were in first few weeks. The lads certainly donā€™t seem to be.

Reactions: 8
I think since Liv and Kai had that chat and he said they were in the bottom because of him I have felt proper sly and Iā€™m rooting for him. Especially after tonight. Iā€™m so glad she made a twit of herself canā€™t stand the little witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tanya regrets her choice big time.
ā€œItā€™s not overā€
Shaq ā€œwell it is for meā€ šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Hope he sticks to his word and gets someone new.
Potential winner right there if he recouples with someone good.

Reactions: 36
Lads it's clear as day Jessie is absolutely fuming!!!! I dunno why ye all think otherwise. She said "it's fine" in a way that is defo not fine, and couldn't look at him for the rest of the episode! I don't think she'll shout at him but she'll defo tear him a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No way really? What else he say,?
Said how she wasnt genuine and both her and kai was fake as they was in for weeks with each other and never spoke and then was suddenly into each other .ellie said how her and toms relatinship wasnt shown fully as they was very all over each other .also there all in a group chat and only people not in it is tanyel and arron left the chat

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Said how she wasnt genuine and both her and kai was fake as they was in for weeks with each other and never spoke and then was suddenly into each other .ellie said how her and toms relatinship wasnt shown fully as they was very all over each other .also there all in a group chat and only people not in it is tanyel and arron left the chat
Good on Tanyel. The true Queens always leave it. Coco left her one last year and she is a QUEEN on TikTok. We did not see her true self at all

Reactions: 7
I actually think Iā€™d rate Shaq more if he left ya know. How can he say he loves Tanya but stay in & recouple with someone else? It would only have to be a friends couple surely? Especially if he wants to stick by this whole ā€œI meant it when I said I love youā€

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.