Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maxwell is not a fine thing or a catch at all I'm not a kai fan at all but at least he's arm candy and has a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are we going to have listen to Liv imply Sanam is bullying or stirring stuff with her for the next week now because she’s jealous of her history with Kai 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It was BRUTAL! Made for great TV as well and not only were they denied a casa of their own, but they sentthe girls out to a girly lunch and during the lunch they sent the OGgirlies a message saying it was Casa Amor time and they were going to be locked in the hideaway for a few days and then at that moment the Casa Girls drove by them ina jeep cherring and waving! they saw what the girls looked liked,then were locked in the hideaway which was tiny and then producers sent them a postcard with each casa girls picture and details about them and who they were interested in, it was brutal! australian version is so good
Omg where can I watch this series??? 😂

Reactions: 2
Everyone online: Jessie's a class act

Me: take out the class and bingo!
---
She’s always trying to stay relevant in his or whoever else’s storyline. I think she going to try to back there again.
For air time. Indeed she will. She'll be in Toms business. Kai business. Throw in Will too because Jessie her "bestie"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe if you liked the person that much like how Jessie claims to like Will you’d straightaway be telling them “It’s ok”

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe if you liked the person that much like how Jessie claims to like Will you’d straightaway be telling them “It’s ok”
THANK YOU

Everyone is acting like Jessie is so "sincere" but shes calculative. Shes been on Love Island before. She knows the game well. She knows the public love Will and her together because those Casa boys have big mouths.

If you believe her, you will believe anything tbh

Reactions: 13
Actually just watching the ep now. Ron wants to win sooooo bad trying to get Tom to couple with Lydia. Also feel like his logic is a real indicator of his morals. Dunno why but Tom getting up and walking straight into the pool sent me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
THANK YOU

Everyone is acting like Jessie is so "sincere" but shes calculative. Shes been on Love Island before. She knows the game well. She knows the public love Will and her together because those Casa boys have big mouths.

If you believe her, you will believe anything tbh
Yeah idk man. On one hand, she can be very convincing. I’m proper cynical and didn’t believe she liked Will one bit to begin with but over time because she’s kept up appearances for so long, I’ve questioned whether I got her all wrong and she actually is genuine.

However - what girl do you know who looks like Jessie, or fits that description and is that kind of girl, and would go for a Will type? On the outside? Quite honestly I can’t think of anyone. Just going by how she looks and her personality, I can personally imagine her with a very masculine, gym-going outdoorsy kind of guy - but not a Will.

Will is incredibly camp, feminine and the kind of guy who was probably bullied at school for being how he is. He’s funny yeah, but is he attractive? Do women find him attractive in a romantic sense? I don’t think so. I’m not attracted to him and I don’t think the majority of women watching at home are… and yeah, he has good characteristics, he’s funny, but funniness isn’t everything.

Mostly, I just see him as someone who otherwise wouldn’t be accepted, so has adapted and created this persona where he takes the piss out of himself all the time. Funny as a mate, but not as a partner. Jessie looks like the type to want an “alpha” - but that’s just my take.

Sorry but Liv’s face when she came out… I think she wanted Kai to be alone. That is one nasty twisted messy witch
The cheek of her moving like that standing next to another man? I need to send that witch a bill for my botox because I was so confused I’ve grown lines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone actually seen any love for Liv anywhere? She seems to be universally hated but idk if that's just my algorithm.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused, I didn’t think Shaq really liked Tanya and I thought he was playing a game, especially when he was so quick to say I love you. I also think he love bombed her and Tanya felt pressured to say I love you back because there were cameras around, but she should have never slept with him so early because it’s backfired on her. It’s obvious she used him, she had the ick and then pretended to like him when he saved her during the recoupling.

I also don’t understand the Shaq love, he has come across toxic many times and has always inserted himself in other people’s relationship and speaking crap about Ron. He should have paid attention to his own relationship and realised the girl he was coupled up with was having the ick the whole time.

Omg where can I watch this series??? 😂
also there are clips on youtube this is a clip of the casa girls or the bomb squad as they calle dthem on this version driving past the OG girls Jessie included and the OGs finding out they're being sent to the hideaway for a few days! honestly I HIGHLY recommend LI Australia, S1 and 2 are up there with S5 of LI UK SO MUCH DRAMA

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shaq didn't get as upset as I was expected, and it was more just sadness than anger. Tanya is THE most unlikable right now. Her and Olivia are tied in my books. Fed up with the pair of them.

Feel so glad for Kai that he's recoupled. I thought Sanam was just trying to get into the villa and maybe so, but hope they form an actual connection. He seems hen-pecked by Olivia already. They don't suit, so hope they don't somehow get back involved. Ever since the "Kim" incident, and us getting to see more of Kai's actual personality these last few days, I like the guy a lot actually.

Ron, what is it? Your wedding day? Jesus it's okay for you to tone it down some. Unfortunately I think they're gonna win guys :/

I appreciate Will's good nature which has stood out since the beginning, he seems like a kind and feeling guy, but why the hell were they all comforting him for his mistakes?

Maxwell. lol. Does he know he looks a bit like a clown? she's just using him.
Same with Martin. I just wanted him to shut up the whole time he was speaking his two words.

I genuinely really really liked Lydia. She was sweet from the beginning, not all shouty or loud, and seemed to have good chat and be mature, and her reaction to Tom tonight was classy I thought. Shaq kissed her in the challenge first day and thought he liked her so it was a shame he couldn't have chosen her somehow, seeing as he needs another chance, and I wanted to see more of her.

Reactions: 14
Shaq didn't get as upset as I was expected, and it was more just sadness than anger. Tanya is THE most unlikable right now. Her and Olivia are tied in my books. Fed up with the pair of them.

Feel so glad for Kai that he's recoupled. I thought Sanam was just trying to get into the villa and maybe so, but hope they form an actual connection. He seems hen-pecked by Olivia already. They don't suit, so hope they don't somehow get back involved. Ever since the "Kim" incident, and us getting to see more of Kai's actual personality these last few days, I like the guy a lot actually.

Ron, what is it? Your wedding day? Jesus it's okay for you to tone it down some. Unfortunately I think they're gonna win guys :/

I appreciate Will's good nature which has stood out since the beginning, he seems like a kind and feeling guy, but why the hell were they all comforting him for his mistakes?

Maxwell. lol. Does he know he looks a bit like a clown? she's just using him.
Same with Martin. I just wanted him to shut up the whole time he was speaking his two words.

I genuinely really really liked Lydia. She was sweet from the beginning, not all shouty or loud, and seemed to have good chat and be mature, and her reaction to Tom tonight was classy I thought. Shaq kissed her in the challenge first day and thought he liked her so it was a shame he couldn't have chosen her somehow, seeing as he needs another chance, and I wanted to see more of her.
Spot on with everything you have said.

The only thing I would add is just how horrid Ron was, never liked the sly little toad but the way he was encouraging Tom (who he clearly doesn’t like) to bring someone back, despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only thing I would add is just how horrid Ron was,
Agreed!!!! Maybe it'd be funnier to have Ron and Lana win, and then for Ron to leave the villa thinking he's king only to realise nobody likes him, he won be default because only 18 people voted and he will be forgotten about by April......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Maxwell starts trying to crack on with the other women now 😂 wakey, wakey Max you have a job to do!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.