Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get why jessie acted like she didnt know how to do the recoupling anf didnt know that will been alone meant he stuck with her .when ive just read that casa is how she lost her man .her man recoupled at casa and didnt recouple

Reactions: 7
The problem being is that Shaq will take her back. What she said at the end translated to me as she's gonna explore this thing with Martin and when she decides she's bored of him she'll be going straight back to Shaq cos she KNOWS he'll have her back in an instant.

It's almost like she's done this to gauge Shaq's reaction when she walked in with Martin. And I'm SO glad he kept his cool and behaved maturely

d

I hope it all blows up in her face whatever game she thinks she's playing

I hope it blows up in her face she's not all that yah he did good to be so mature have a feeling you could be right tho  hopefully he gives her no time of day and Martin fucks her off then she's dumped

Nah I feel like Jessie is playing it too well. The wronged girl, so kind and classy to everyone. Maybe just because I'm a bitter harridan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont get why jessie acted like she didnt know how to do the recoupling anf didnt know that will been alone meant he stuck with her .when ive just read that casa is how she lost her man .her man recoupled at casa and didnt recouple
I feel like they all did this a bit, weird. Normally they are all peeking excitedly around the door frame as they walk through it to see if their partners are alone or not! Was definitely different tonight

Nah I feel like Jessie is playing it too well. The wronged girl, so kind and classy to everyone. Maybe just because I'm a bitter harridan.
I think it’s a pure show from her. I don’t dislike her but I in no way believe she truly likes Will. I think it’s an easy ride to final for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it was strange to but in her defense, I watched Jessie's LI Season a few years back and for casa amor on that season, only the boys got six new girls, the OG girls didn't get any Casa amor boys they were locked in the hideaway for a few days until Casa was over and had to wait to see if their partner staryed so maybe she didnt know as the format was different

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Proud moment for me tonight; I've just realised I've finally learnt all their names 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia is a Tool, complete hypocrite.
Anyone who recouples and is not happy for the other person recoupling is a complete narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harris has just gone in on olivia on insta lives .saying shes not genuine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was strange to but in her defense, I watched Jessie's LI Season a few years back and for casa amor on that season, only the boys got six new girls, the OG girls didn't get any Casa amor boys they were locked in the hideaway for a few days until Casa was over and had to wait to see if their partner staryed so maybe she didnt know as the format was different
I would hate that as a girl. I’d be fuming

Reactions: 5
Olivia is a Tool, complete hypocrite.
Anyone who recouples and is not happy for the other person recoupling is a complete narcissist.
Totally. She wanted to see Kai hurting, upset because she chose to recouple. She looked like she was chewing a wasp when she was speaking and getting all crappy because Kai demonstrated that there's better women out there than her. Classic narc behaviour.

Im also surprised at my complete change of opinion I have in Kai during Casa, and with how he handled that tonight. Couldn't have been a better reaction to seeing Olivia stood there with her new man

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I would hate that as a girl. I’d be fuming
It was BRUTAL! Made for great TV as well and not only were they denied a casa of their own, but they sentthe girls out to a girly lunch and during the lunch they sent the OGgirlies a message saying it was Casa Amor time and they were going to be locked in the hideaway for a few days and then at that moment the Casa Girls drove by them ina jeep cherring and waving! they saw what the girls looked liked,then were locked in the hideaway which was tiny and then producers sent them a postcard with each casa girls picture and details about them and who they were interested in, it was brutal! australian version is so good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lana did the same and would've talked about it with Jessie so maybe they did the Casa recoupling different?

Reactions: 2
It was BRUTAL! Made for great TV as well and not only were they denied a casa of their own, but they sentthe girls out to a girly lunch and during the lunch they sent the OGgirlies a message saying it was Casa Amor time and they were going to be locked in the hideaway for a few days and then at that moment the Casa Girls drove by them ina jeep cherring and waving! they saw what the girls looked liked,then were locked in the hideaway which was tiny and then producers sent them a postcard with each casa girls picture and details about them and who they were interested in, it was brutal! australian version is so good
It does seem brutal but maybe they should try it here? Freshen the casa amore bit up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for sanam- she’s gonna be so left out in the villa and Olivia will probs be such a mean girl :(

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.