Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I’d rate Shaq more if he left ya know. How can he say he loves Tanya but stay in & recouple with someone else? It would only have to be a friends couple surely? Especially if he wants to stick by this whole “I meant it when I said I love you”
Coz the weather is shite here in Winter so he'll stay so soak up the sun like the rest of them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Shaq will forgive Tanya but I’m really afraid that Jessie will forgive Will.

Reactions: 8
I actually think I’d rate Shaq more if he left ya know. How can he say he loves Tanya but stay in & recouple with someone else? It would only have to be a friends couple surely? Especially if he wants to stick by this whole “I meant it when I said I love you”
But Tanya blew up the relationship. I don’t think he should have to leave because of her ending it. He has to move on.

But I think he’ll probably leave.

Reactions: 12
He's grown on me during Casa! I think it says a lot about him that he was happy for Liv!
I think it might say a lot about me that I assumed was more happy that he didn't have to feel guilty if she'd recoupled too, rather than really being happy for her. I still don't like either of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up.

Jessie was just keeping her dignity at the firepit and being passive aggressive, she looks so hurt I can't bare it. I liked will but hes really fucked it.

As has "tt" , she's taking both boys for fools and it isn't respectful. Martin is creepy though, hella creepy I don't think he gives a damn. And shaq will get over it but I'd respect him more if he walked now .

Liv is just a total hypocrite, i can't even ..

Kai is just a dope but a likeable one and I think Saman and him could work.

Ffs lana and Ron was quite sweet. I don't like them tho.

I was a little surprised at casey I don't think Claudia should trust him at all.

Tom made right choice and I don't really think samey should moan too much about Lydia.

Maya jama looked literally phenomenal. You watch love island and think damn these girls are pretty / hot, then in strolls maya in a league of her own entirely like how is she real?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kai and Saman looked so right together. And she seems a bright lovely girl. Olivia was being a massive dick as usual.

But what an episode! Back to form LI.
And no bleeping irritating cliffhangers.

Reactions: 17
Kai and Saman looked so right together. And she seems a bright lovely girl. Olivia was being a massive dick as usual.

But what an episode! Back to form LI.
And no bleeping irritating cliffhangers.
Agree though because we are so used to crappy cliffhangers I was actually not relaxing and enjoying it at all because I was waiting for them to roll credits at a good bit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tom made right choice and I don't really think samey should moan too much about Lydia
I agree and I was actually kinda annoyed that she said she stayed loyal to Tom because while she didn't kiss anyone she was getting to know another lad for a few days! I wish he had a chance to speak when he came in there at the end.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but Liv’s face when she came out… I think she wanted Kai to be alone. That is one nasty twisted messy witch
Exactly this! I’m behind but reading Tattle after each one. What a total cow. She’s made herself look like a total fool and the lads can’t believe her reaction. She definitely wanted to walk in with a Casa guy to see Kai on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree and I was actually kinda annoyed that she said she stayed loyal to Tom because while she didn't kiss anyone she was getting to know another lad for a few days! I wish he had a chance to speak when he came in there at the end.
To be fair though Tom has form and he probably didn’t need to make out like he needed the test. That would annoy me too. You don’t need a test, that’s just the excuse they all use for playing away. I thought Lydia was very classy with how she handled it though.

Reactions: 15
To be fair though Tom has form and he probably didn’t need to make out like he needed the test. That would annoy me too. You don’t need a test, that’s just the excuse they all use for playing away. I thought Lydia was very classy with how she handled it though.
Oh totally agree like this test thing is pure shite but she wasn't 100% loyal closed off like she made out she was. At one stage there she was rightly confused between Tom and whatshisname until she got the ick. Her face looked like she is gona kick off tomorrow night and I think Tom is a dope with his test shite but she better tell him she was chatting a fella is all

Reactions: 3
Catching up - went straight to recouplings and had to report to my favourites - Tattle

- Casey/Claudia: I knew Casey was playing Cynthia. I would have to FIGHT HIM if I was her. Straddle him and he's giggling with Claudia saying it wasn't that deep??
Layla THANK duck you stood up to Claudia bs. She's too cocky for a girl who's only their because of Daddys money

- Kai/Olivia: Kai recoupling was a given, plus Sanam was ON JOB lol.
Olivia saying Maxwell and the Casa boys "made me see what the PUBLIC WAS SEEING" -- She just wants to win.
Also what does 27 year old ring girl Olivia has in common with 23 year old STUDENT have in common??? BFRR

- Ron/Lana: well done keeping your cock in your pants lad 👏🏿

- Tom/Sammie. Tom knew not to recouple. But everyday he talks of tests - is he Edexcel, AQA???
Layla speaking up was good (will actually be sad to leave her. She would make great TV)
But WHY OH WHY was Olivia talking? He ain't your man. Relax hun.

- Will/Jessie: Wills big apology knowing he's fucked up lol and Jessie you only didn't because noone in Casa fancied you
LOOOOOOOOL at Sammie/Tom/Shaq all looking down when Jessie said "I knew I could trast youh"
Also why is everyone comforting Will??? Tbh Jessie has to be "fine" with it because she like Olivia wants to win. And of course had to be lovely to Layla. She's a great game player our Jessie. BRAVO JESSIE. BRAVO!

- Shaq/Tanya: Shaq was on the day bed whilst Tanya was on another man. LOVE MY ASS. Him watching them walk back in the main villa. Shaqs FUMING. Tanya thinks she and Martin are the next Indiyah and Dami. BABE YOU AREN'T.
I know Tattle is hating that new one from Shaq "you got to charge it to the game"
Definition is here:
Screenshot_20230216_234937_Chrome.jpg

Tanya said "we haven't had any speed bumps" - so you threw your relationship off a cliff????

Last comments: I wanted Ryan to come in 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like getting to know someone doesn't count you'd get to know someone out of pure boredom in Casa after staring at the same lads for so long lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.