Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Oh Liv shut up

That Casa girl who keeps speaking is she the one who was kissing Will? Cause if so RIP to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bananabutter

VIP Member
Well guys I would like to be the first to say I’m sorry I said this casa was going to be shit because all the bombshells were dead tings. This recoupling was one of the best we’ve ever had!

Reactions: 25

bananabutter

VIP Member
I understand why Tanya wasn’t happy with Shaq but even after she’s recoupled she still didn’t have the guts to say ‘we aren’t right for each other’. And that’s wrong of her.
She wants to keep her options open, but you can’t do that knowing someone is in love with you it’s cruel. She needs to grow up because one day someone will do that to her and she certainly won’t like it

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TTttttt

I want Tom to win just to piss off Olivia at this point 🙂

I also like Samie so it’s a win win for me

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ron could see every couple falling . His gameplan is working perfectly. I really hope they don’t win

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I agree, so much. She’s stunning and also seems to have the caring approach that Caroline also brought to the show. Laura was cold.
Laura could not think on her feet at all. She couldn't respond to anything outside of her preprepared questions. Because I don't think she was ever that interested, so didn't understand what the public might want to know. Obviously don't know how much is scripted but Maya got so much more out of people at the recoupling with a few questions than Laura ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Which of the girls secretly don’t like Liv? Hope they take poor Sanam under their wing cos I can see Claudia and Liv tag teaming mean girl action

Reactions: 23