Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Liv is insufferable. Honest to god, she’s not a bit funny, zero personality. Just a dumb animal

Reactions: 21

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Just caught up.

Jessie was just keeping her dignity at the firepit and being passive aggressive, she looks so hurt I can't bare it. I liked will but hes really fucked it.

As has "tt" , she's taking both boys for fools and it isn't respectful. Martin is creepy though, hella creepy I don't think he gives a damn. And shaq will get over it but I'd respect him more if he walked now .

Liv is just a total hypocrite, i can't even ..

Kai is just a dope but a likeable one and I think Saman and him could work.

Ffs lana and Ron was quite sweet. I don't like them tho.

I was a little surprised at casey I don't think Claudia should trust him at all.

Tom made right choice and I don't really think samey should moan too much about Lydia.

Maya jama looked literally phenomenal. You watch love island and think damn these girls are pretty / hot, then in strolls maya in a league of her own entirely like how is she real?!

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I reckon Shaq will just leave. Unless they send in a Greg for him and he wins.

• Haha

cantkeepupp

Nah Liv, what you mean is you heard Kai tell you he’s been in the bottom 3 times and you done a runner but your times coming too girl x

Last edited:
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Catching up - went straight to recouplings and had to report to my favourites - Tattle

- Casey/Claudia: I knew Casey was playing Cynthia. I would have to FIGHT HIM if I was her. Straddle him and he's giggling with Claudia saying it wasn't that deep??
Layla THANK FUCK you stood up to Claudia bs. She's too cocky for a girl who's only their because of Daddys money

- Kai/Olivia: Kai recoupling was a given, plus Sanam was ON JOB lol.
Olivia saying Maxwell and the Casa boys "made me see what the PUBLIC WAS SEEING" -- She just wants to win.
Also what does 27 year old ring girl Olivia has in common with 23 year old STUDENT have in common??? BFRR

- Ron/Lana: well done keeping your cock in your pants lad 👏🏿

- Tom/Sammie. Tom knew not to recouple. But everyday he talks of tests - is he Edexcel, AQA???
Layla speaking up was good (will actually be sad to leave her. She would make great TV)
But WHY OH WHY was Olivia talking? He ain't your man. Relax hun.

- Will/Jessie: Wills big apology knowing he's fucked up lol and Jessie you only didn't because noone in Casa fancied you
LOOOOOOOOL at Sammie/Tom/Shaq all looking down when Jessie said "I knew I could trast youh"
Also why is everyone comforting Will??? Tbh Jessie has to be "fine" with it because she like Olivia wants to win. And of course had to be lovely to Layla. She's a great game player our Jessie. BRAVO JESSIE. BRAVO!

- Shaq/Tanya: Shaq was on the day bed whilst Tanya was on another man. LOVE MY ASS. Him watching them walk back in the main villa. Shaqs FUMING. Tanya thinks she and Martin are the next Indiyah and Dami. BABE YOU AREN'T.
I know Tattle is hating that new one from Shaq "you got to charge it to the game"
Definition is here:
Screenshot_20230216_234937_Chrome.jpg

Tanya said "we haven't had any speed bumps" - so you threw your relationship off a cliff????

Last comments: I wanted Ryan to come in 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20