Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I will never get over how beautiful Maya is. The fact her body’s all natural. 😍😭 that’s what girls get BBLs for, to try and replicate that, and she was born with it. Madness. Stunning lady

Reactions: 23

kayl1986

VIP Member
Not everyone means it when they say something 😂 so she saying she can string them both along saying it’s not the end . Well done shaq

• Heart
Reactions: 22

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Not winter love island related

but has anyone seen that Kaz Crossley from love island season 4 has been arrested
Zero sympathy.

Do stupid things when you're in a country like Dubai then you pay the consequences big time. They're liberal for an Arab state but only until it suits them.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Olivia is so frustrating to watch. She’s only fuming because they were second in the lineup and not the big finale recoupling. She knows nobody gives a fuck

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
We got to get rid of Tanya & Martin on a vote off if she brings him back, she’s pissing me off with how she makes those stupid noises it’s like I’m watching Jurassic park not love island

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Sorry but Liv’s face when she came out… I think she wanted Kai to be alone. That is one nasty twisted messy bitch
The cheek of her moving like that standing next to another man? I need to send that bitch a bill for my botox because I was so confused I’ve grown lines

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Good episode so far, but I could do without all the close ups of hard faced Olivia.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I agree with Samie - talking to someone is enough to see if there’s a connection. You don’t need to kiss them to know that.

Some people don’t seem to understand the point of Casa. If you recouple, you’re saying that the old relationship is over, surely? Tanya seemed to think that she and Shaq aren’t completely over even though she recoupled.
---
Are we sure that Layla gave Will a hand job under the covers? If so, surely Jessie will find out and be even angrier?

Reactions: 21