Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
What the fuck is Olivia on about as if she’s not stood there with next man. Trying to get an iconic moment she looks a right twat

silly bitch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I'd love if for a twist the casa people got to stay for a couple of days, then there was a recoupling and a public vote. Just to stir the pot

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I think she almost just wanted to hurt Shaq. Martin is not better than him. There’s no way she could really like him more. Don’t believe it

kayl1986

VIP Member
I feel like Jessie is processing right now and she is going to majorly kick off
Yeah she don’t want to make a scene and is embarrassed. I really feel for her . Layla was quiet surprisingly . It would of been different if Will denied it

Reactions: 25

LoXLo

VIP Member
Tanya has really played herself, Martin isn’t an upgrade, he barely puts in any effort into their chats and clearly isn’t into her. Why is she grafting him? Pathetic.

Tanya, it’s giving DESPERATE. I don’t understand why she’s grafting Martin, he doesn’t even look at her when she’s talking. Straight ickkkkk, she’s starting to put on an Irish accent too.. they’re both icky 🤢 I feel bad for Shaq, he’s a real one!

• Heart

Careless Whisper

Olivia is a Tool, complete hypocrite.
Anyone who recouples and is not happy for the other person recoupling is a complete narcissist.

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
don’t like claudia at all. i could never laugh while a girls crying like that. especially since she cried after two days too.