Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I wonder how long is the time between finding out you’ll be in Casa and going in? Doesn’t seem worth it for what they get. I’d rather not go
It can be a long drawn out thing, in lockdown flying backwards and forwards then lockdown again. Savanna from a few years ago did some YouTube videos about it. She had a shit time and no one can even remember her 😬

Reactions: 3
I think the word loyal is used loosely in the villa. But I also believe that Sammie doesn't really owe Tom full loyalty as they aren't in a relationship. I think she's allowed to talk to someone else and get to know them. Tom got to know someone and kissed the girl and had a shitty reasoning of why he kissed her.
Agree with all of this

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Oz casa sounds brutal!
Think the uk wouldn’t do it cause they did similar in series 2 with kady and Olivia and it was just cruel.

The casa recoupling I think should be done that all newbies line up and then the OG chooses.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I get the Casa girls wanting to expose them but what do they expect the men to do? Tell their girl right there at the recoupling that they kissed someone else haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Jessie and Will could be the ekin su and Davide and win. After all they both cheated and still together now.

Ron was like jake egging on the boys knowing he’s going to stick with Lana.

conrea37

VIP Member
Managed to watch this morning before work, including during a very windy walk for ~*aesthetic*~
I was a little surprised by Casey, not by Kai (Olivia can fuck right off her high horse- I think she only coupled up to make a point)
Pleased for Samie and interested to see if Jessie bears her feelings. Will did seem genuinely mortified at what he'd done.

None of them said they were exclusive did they? Did Shaq and Tanya? I honestly can't remember.

I knew as soon as she wasn't early up that Tanya recoupled.