Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont get why jessie acted like she didnt know how to do the recoupling anf didnt know that will been alone meant he stuck with her .when ive just read that casa is how she lost her man .her man recoupled at casa and didnt recouple
Lana did the same and would've talked about it with Jessie so maybe they did the Casa recoupling different?

Reactions: 2

Holmessk

VIP Member
It should be like a lucky dip who gets to choose out of allllll of them including the casa amor lot.

Think Tanya has never really had another option in the villa aside from David for two seconds and brought Martin in for the love triangle storyline. The comment she made about never having hit a speed bump - that's not true in normal relationships but there's been no winning love island couple that didn't have a "test". I think she realised her and Shaq's storyline is very boring unless something happens and no male bombshells were going for her. Hence why she was so desp with "happy to be here" Martin.

I think it's very funny that both of Olivia's key interests have coupled up with a more natural and stunning version of her "type" and she's coupled up with Kai's cousin from Whoville. Must kill her.
Did Cara and Nathan ever get tested? I don’t remember them having one

Laika1234

VIP Member
Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying
I don’t think she laughed but I also think her reaction to it all and her big eyeroll and faces at the lads saying liv wasn’t genuine were a bit much. I felt she was just as ready for an OG vs Casa row as Layla was.

Princessax

VIP Member
It was BRUTAL! Made for great TV as well and not only were they denied a casa of their own, but they sentthe girls out to a girly lunch and during the lunch they sent the OGgirlies a message saying it was Casa Amor time and they were going to be locked in the hideaway for a few days and then at that moment the Casa Girls drove by them ina jeep cherring and waving! they saw what the girls looked liked,then were locked in the hideaway which was tiny and then producers sent them a postcard with each casa girls picture and details about them and who they were interested in, it was brutal! australian version is so good
Omg where can I watch this series??? 😂

I’m glad Liv gave the new girl a hug (said she was a girls girl) 🤮 but hopefully that means the other girls won’t freeze her out

jadach

VIP Member
I loved the format last night and Maya asking each if they stayed loyal.

People saying samie got to know the guys so she wasn’t loyal. They’re in there living together for what 4 days? Do you expect the girls to not talk to the new guys at all?

-will and Jessie
He was honest and regretted making a mistake. Confirmed to him it’s Jessie he wanted. Layla’s attitude to the recouplings proved she was bitter knowing she’s going home.
If she can forgive him and move on they will likely be in the final.

Tom and samie-
Total right decision. They are so good together and you could see he knew it.

Shaq and Tanya-
Martin was desperate to be relevant and stay in the villa.
Tanya wanted to have her indiyah moment bring Martin back but go back to Shaq.
I really hope he stays strong and doesn’t take her back. She’s shown her true self.

We need movie night shown on Monday!
But not small out of context clips.

I wanted Claudia and Casey back together.
She handled the Cynthia and Layla thing well.
Cynthia made a slaggy idiot of herself and regretted it and knew she’s going home.
Wonder is sanam will tell Claudia she kissed Casey too?
how did tanya want her indiyah moment? i’m confused if she wanted that, she would’ve been more like indiyah, but she was on martin a lot, kissed him, and she probably knew shaq would be single. nothing like indiyahs situation, more like andrew or dami. idk how ppl compare the two.

hol20x

VIP Member
How much of the recoupling are we actually gonna see tonight? Always a cliffhanger with Casa.