Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
That was me saying that. She was clearly chatting one lad trying to see if there was a connection! I'm just saying she had an opportunity to be like "I did try to get know one boy in particular but it wasn't for me". To say she was 1000000% loyal isn't true because she was exploring something. I absolutely do not blame the girl for chatting other lads at all, that's what they were in there to do. She just made it sound like she didn't look at any of them which isn't true. But now as I write this I'm thinking it's editing fault and we were lead to believe she was closer to that lad in Casa than she was. Anyway I am not going through this again 😂 that's just my opinion!
Yeah probaly edited out her saying she was “getting to know@ (I hate that phrase). Someone in casa cause it was a non story.

Ron’s reactions were so funny. He was gutted Tom stayed with samie.

Reactions: 3

mgmhs

Arghh my WiFi went off just as Maya asked the girls how they were feeling during Casey/Claudia. It come back on as Liv walked back in! Feel like throwing my iPad out of the window. Did Cynthia kick off?? 😩

Jm203333

Sorry if discussed before but does anyone know where in Liverpool Tanya is from ? Because her accent doesn’t sound Scouse or even Scouse influenced at all. Sounds like a wool like Warrington or somewhere.
I think she’s from Wirral/Cheshire ways

Kas01980

VIP Member
I think Tanya is coming back on her own. If she'd chosen Martin this would have been dragged out till tomorrow night. But I hope she gets exposssssed

gsss

Course it’s fair for Cynthia to be upset, she must have felt totally humiliated, but I’d hardly describe Claudia was ‘bawling her eyes out’ .. she was emotional and upset because Casey hadn’t put a note in her suitcase and sniffed and snivelled a bit, hardly bawling her eyes out.
Not literally bawling but I mean she also cried after not knowing him that long? If she didn’t like him that much after such short time she wouldn’t have been as upset about not having a note? Same way Cynthia wouldn’t have cried if she also didn’t like him? I mean I thought both cases were ridiculous tbh as they both hadn’t known him that long and I don’t buy Casey’s nice guy act so don’t think he’s deserving of anyone’s tears

9Pine

VIP Member
Actually just watching the ep now. Ron wants to win sooooo bad trying to get Tom to couple with Lydia. Also feel like his logic is a real indicator of his morals. Dunno why but Tom getting up and walking straight into the pool sent me.
Me too!