Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg any Irish on here recording are gona be soooooo pissed off. They swapped channels for it tonight coz of a stupid soccer match so it's not gona record for people 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
People saying samie got to know the guys so she wasn’t loyal. They’re in there living together for what 4 days? Do you expect the girls to not talk to the new guys at all?
That was me saying that. She was clearly chatting one lad trying to see if there was a connection! I'm just saying she had an opportunity to be like "I did try to get know one boy in particular but it wasn't for me". To say she was 1000000% loyal isn't true because she was exploring something. I absolutely do not blame the girl for chatting other lads at all, that's what they were in there to do. She just made it sound like she didn't look at any of them which isn't true. But now as I write this I'm thinking it's editing fault and we were lead to believe she was closer to that lad in Casa than she was. Anyway I am not going through this again 😂 that's just my opinion!

playgirlbunny

Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying
She was laughing with Casey but it was inappropriate because Cynthia was crying and even when she was confronted she acted bitchy.
---
Yeah It was badly edited to make it look like it. But could clearly see Claudia wasn’t even remotely interested in the casa girls or threatened.

Cynthia got her hopes up and was disappointed before they even started.

Also there was a point in the edit one of the casa girls was missing from the line up then reappeared.
Okay that makes sense. I was confused because layla spoke to Claudia about her laughing and then Claudia got defensive. I don’t think the producers should have edited it in that way because people are wanting to vote off Claudia and Casey now

electricmallows

VIP Member
Olivia is a stunning looking woman but I’m starting to wonder if she’s even real because she’s so unreasonable - how is it possible?. Perhaps she’s a plant? After all, she is an actress. She’s like someone who has a permanent case of Bridezilla.
Sometimes I feel that way about Lana. Can someone really be that dumb and clueless all of the time?

To be fair though Tom has form and he probably didn’t need to make out like he needed the test. That would annoy me too. You don’t need a test, that’s just the excuse they all use for playing away. I thought Lydia was very classy with how she handled it though.
Oh totally agree like this test thing is pure shite but she wasn't 100% loyal closed off like she made out she was. At one stage there she was rightly confused between Tom and whatshisname until she got the ick. Her face looked like she is gona kick off tomorrow night and I think Tom is a dope with his test shite but she better tell him she was chatting a fella is all

Reactions: 3