Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
i can see tanya coming back alone yk, i don’t even think she likes martin, she’s just excited by new men

Reactions: 2

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Which lad was just in the background telling Cynthia she’s stunning

please tell me it wasn’t shit stirrer Ron

BDY_97

VIP Member
I really haven’t been keeping up with this series so not sure if they still do it but do the press releases still come out? I remember last year everyone was counting down the minutes until they came out but haven’t seen anything this time? I’m starting to get quite invested after last nights episode 🤣

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
but indiyah didn’t say it’s not finished. the whole indiyah/dami exchange wasn’t even anything close to what tanya said lol. everyone and their mum knew shaq wouldn’t recouple. tanya is very different to indiyah, she acted nothing like her. there’s no similarity. she’s more like some of the boys from last year who goes to casa, gets with the girls, bring them back and then wants to take back their og.
---
i wonder what shaq is gonna do now, if he goes for another girl, he might be accused of not actually being in love. martin/tanya, claudia/casey and olivia and maxwell can go, (casa ppl never last)-olivia and maxwell first, she’s single handedly made ppl like kai again, and i hope kai and sanam actually work. cause olivia is so annoying. matin and tanya are boring to watch, and so are claudia and casey. i think jessie is mad at will tbh, and sammie will be mad too. claudia will forgive him straight away. at least we get to see the aftermath straight away

how soon is movie night after casa?
Not soon enough. It’s usually about a week later so by that point they’ve moved on from casa.

Shaq should go if he’s genuinely in love with Tanya then he wouldn’t be wanting to meet someone else.

I liked Olivia pretty
Much from day 2 but last night she ruined it. She was definitely nervous blurting.

The producers definitely want Ron and Lana to win.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I think Jessie will end up forging Will and they will win, that’s my hope anyway because I would take anything over a Lana & Ron win 😭 Will was a dick but if he can own his mistakes then he’s already doing a lot better than the rest of them. I did think Lana & Ron would end up the same as Millie & Liam but he ended up staying faithful, even still I don’t think either of them are well liked enough by the public to win, whereas most people seem to like Jessie.
I hope this too but the TikTok crowd seem to love Lana and Ron. It’s nauseating.

• Sick
When they refer to the ADULT males as “boy” as in “the BOY I want to couple up with is….
They say "the girl I want to couple up with is" too.... What else would they say? The man I want to couple with? The male? The handsome fellow?

But it does reeeaalllly bother me when they use the word boy in conversation. I've especially noticed Liv doing it. "he's a nice boy". "the boy is on job". etc etc. It comes across so condescending.

Reactions: 1