Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie looks beautiful in that dress 😍

Also I’m not a fan of Tom, but he looks like he gives the best cuddles

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When they refer to the ADULT males as “boy” as in “the BOY I want to couple up with is….
It makes me cringe that they constantly refer to each other as boys/girls. And the most annoying thing is that they say it so often that I end up saying it too 😂

Omg these guys need to at least let Jessie process her feelings for a bit before they jump in to defend Will ffs.

Reactions: 6
Ugh I love Jessie. Tom I know he kissed another girl but he’s still becoming my favourite, I love his friendship with the girls😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
kinda cute she went to Tom for comfort - there's gotta be another side of him we don't see cos he's the last one I'd go to 😂

Reactions: 15
Jessie you're a 10 girl do not cry over a man who humps the air at any given moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad Liv gave the new girl a hug (said she was a girls girl) 🤮 but hopefully that means the other girls won’t freeze her out

Reactions: 2
Actually feel sorry for Shaq, and, of course, Jessie. Tanya is an asshole. Martin, or whatever his name, I hope he finds someone else.

Reactions: 9
the difference between the girls and boys to shaq/tanya is actually funny

Reactions: 3
Wtf she’s brought Martin back so why is she crying . Because she can’t string both along. If shaq is as bad as she tells everyone then she’s now recoupled so move on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.