Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessienich

I couldn't choose on the poll as my least fave sayings are:
"Not gonna lie/I can't lie"
"Gives me the ick"
"Do you know what I mean?"
And the word "vibes"
You just summed up Tanya’s vocab for every episode 😂 I read them in her voice

Reactions: 4

Laika1234

VIP Member
Olivia has to leave. Who is voting for this idiot?! That guy she has brought in is not good looking. She clearly still likes Tom.
Nobody - it’s the producers manipulating things to ensure she’s in. My worry is she’ll get the Faye treatment and never actually be made aware of what a twat she is.

jadach

VIP Member
tanyel had an argument with ellie why wouldn’t they air this lol

Attachments

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
As much as we laugh at that, it is a possibility. Ekin su was so popular with the public saying she should present LI and that she would have an amazing career after, and that bubble has burst only 6 months later. Maybe we've reached peak LI saturation point!
I’m still surprised she and Davide are still together. I pretty much forgot about them

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
My money is we will get half of the Will/Jessie recoupling with a cliff hanging on Jessie’s stunned face and none of the Shaq/TwattyTanya stuff shown

Spectacles

VIP Member
Sorry if discussed before but does anyone know where in Liverpool Tanya is from ? Because her accent doesn’t sound Scouse or even Scouse influenced at all. Sounds like a wool like Warrington or somewhere.
I wondered this. I'm from near Warrington and I sound more scouse than her 😂

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I do think Jessie will end it with Will tbh she’s proper hurt 😭 then again depends what the Casa girls say

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Not literally bawling but I mean she also cried after not knowing him that long? If she didn’t like him that much after such short time she wouldn’t have been as upset about not having a note? Same way Cynthia wouldn’t have cried if she also didn’t like him? I mean I thought both cases were ridiculous tbh as they both hadn’t known him that long and I don’t buy Casey’s nice guy act so don’t think he’s deserving of anyone’s tears
I think your posts are more about you not liking Casey than the girls’ tears .. which is fine 😉