Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the word loyal is used loosely in the villa. But I also believe that Sammie doesn't really owe Tom full loyalty as they aren't in a relationship. I think she's allowed to talk to someone else and get to know them. Tom got to know someone and kissed the girl and had a crappy reasoning of why he kissed her.
Agree with all of this

Reactions: 3
Oz casa sounds brutal!
Think the uk wouldn’t do it cause they did similar in series 2 with kady and Olivia and it was just cruel.

The casa recoupling I think should be done that all newbies line up and then the OG chooses.

Tom got to know someone and kissed the girl and had a crappy reasoning of why he kissed her.
I think it’s more toms reasoning that annoyed her. I think she’s probably get over him losing someone else because they were only early days but it’s just that he doesn’t own it. It’s all excuses that he HAD to do it and realistically he didn’t at all.

Reactions: 7
Cause she wanted to recouple and save face if Shaq recoupled. Made her little comments. But clearly she still wanted Shaq and trying to say it’s not finished when it clearly is. Tanya has got to go at the next vote off. Shaq was very dignified and hope he doesn’t back down to her crap when she tries to get him
Back.
but indiyah didn’t say it’s not finished. the whole indiyah/dami exchange wasn’t even anything close to what tanya said lol. everyone and their mum knew shaq wouldn’t recouple. tanya is very different to indiyah, she acted nothing like her. there’s no similarity. she’s more like some of the boys from last year who goes to casa, gets with the girls, bring them back and then wants to take back their og.
---
i wonder what shaq is gonna do now, if he goes for another girl, he might be accused of not actually being in love. martin/tanya, claudia/casey and olivia and maxwell can go, (casa ppl never last)-olivia and maxwell first, she’s single handedly made ppl like kai again, and i hope kai and sanam actually work. cause olivia is so annoying. matin and tanya are boring to watch, and so are claudia and casey. i think jessie is mad at will tbh, and sammie will be mad too. claudia will forgive him straight away. at least we get to see the aftermath straight away

how soon is movie night after casa?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Actually just watching the ep now. Ron wants to win sooooo bad trying to get Tom to couple with Lydia. Also feel like his logic is a real indicator of his morals. Dunno why but Tom getting up and walking straight into the pool sent me.
I reckon that will come up on movie night.

Reactions: 6
but indiyah didn’t say it’s not finished. the whole indiyah/dami exchange wasn’t even anything close to what tanya said lol. everyone and their mum knew shaq wouldn’t recouple. tanya is very different to indiyah, she acted nothing like her. there’s no similarity. she’s more like some of the boys from last year who goes to casa, gets with the girls, bring them back and then wants to take back their og.
---
i wonder what shaq is gonna do now, if he goes for another girl, he might be accused of not actually being in love. martin/tanya, claudia/casey and olivia and maxwell can go, (casa ppl never last)-olivia and maxwell first, she’s single handedly made ppl like kai again, and i hope kai and sanam actually work. cause olivia is so annoying. matin and tanya are boring to watch, and so are claudia and casey. i think jessie is mad at will tbh, and sammie will be mad too. claudia will forgive him straight away. at least we get to see the aftermath straight away

how soon is movie night after casa?
Not soon enough. It’s usually about a week later so by that point they’ve moved on from casa.

Shaq should go if he’s genuinely in love with Tanya then he wouldn’t be wanting to meet someone else.

I liked Olivia pretty
Much from day 2 but last night she ruined it. She was definitely nervous blurting.

The producers definitely want Ron and Lana to win.

Reactions: 2
Not winter love island related

but has anyone seen that Kaz Crossley from love island season 4 has been arrested
Zero sympathy.

Do stupid things when you're in a country like Dubai then you pay the consequences big time. They're liberal for an Arab state but only until it suits them.

Reactions: 22
Agreed!!!! Maybe it'd be funnier to have Ron and Lana win, and then for Ron to leave the villa thinking he's king only to realise nobody likes him, he won be default because only 18 people voted and he will be forgotten about by April......
As much as we laugh at that, it is a possibility. Ekin su was so popular with the public saying she should present LI and that she would have an amazing career after, and that bubble has burst only 6 months later. Maybe we've reached peak LI saturation point!

Reactions: 8
As much as we laugh at that, it is a possibility. Ekin su was so popular with the public saying she should present LI and that she would have an amazing career after, and that bubble has burst only 6 months later. Maybe we've reached peak LI saturation point!
I’m still surprised she and Davide are still together. I pretty much forgot about them

Reactions: 4
Olivia obviously only picked Maxwell as insurance. What a user. So if Kai had stuck she'd have dumped Maxwell immediately I'm guessing ? or did she think that Kai would have been single and then she'd have had the two guys fighting for her? Kai had other plans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Olivia obviously only picked Maxwell as insurance. What a user. So if Kai had been stuck she'd have dumped Maxwell immediately I'm guessing ? or did she think that Kai would have been single and then she'd have had the two guys fighting for her? Kai had other plans.
I mean the girl backs herself to the bitter end to think Kai would try win her back and not bin her off!
I really hope the whole villa turn on her over her reaction last night. She's going to try paint Kai as the bad guy

• Haha
Olivia obviously only picked Maxwell as insurance. What a user. So if Kai had stuck she'd have dumped Maxwell immediately I'm guessing ? or did she think that Kai would have been single and then she'd have had the two guys fighting for her? Kai had other plans.
Same tasha last year choosibg billy. Then 1-2 days in she ditched him to go back to Andrew.

Summer casa I think they should all come back from casa and live together for 1-2 days. Then separated and see who sticks or recouples when they’re actually comparing not just new vs someone you’ve not seen for a few days.

• Heart
I agree with Samie - talking to someone is enough to see if there’s a connection. You don’t need to kiss them to know that.

Some people don’t seem to understand the point of Casa. If you recouple, you’re saying that the old relationship is over, surely? Tanya seemed to think that she and Shaq aren’t completely over even though she recoupled.
---
Are we sure that Layla gave Will a hand job under the covers? If so, surely Jessie will find out and be even angrier?

Reactions: 21
Will saying it was the first night that he kissed Layla just made it seem so much worse. Couldn’t even wait a day of Jessie being gone. But he hopefully learned his lesson.

In 9 series there’s only been 2 couples (s2 cara and Nathan. S3 Jack and Dani) together from day 1 and won.
Every other winner has recoupled with others or one/both been bombshells.

There’s also never been a casa person won.

What I’d like to see on movie night -

Ron encouraging Tom to recouple as a back up

Will with Layla inc kisses, chats, bed & then his chat with Casey

Casey snogging everyone & leading Cynthia on

Liv forgetting Kai’s name & chatting about the public vote

Tanya all over Martin, slagging Shaq off, her saying to the girls “in the villa I love Shaq but here, I like Martin” (dick)

Tom batting off the blonde girl but him kissing the other girl (forgot her name)

No one liking Ron in casa haha

Jessie talking will up all the time

Sammie getting the ick

I don’t actually feel like the other girls really did anything worth showing in the movie night so I am clutching at straws with some of them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Jessie will end up forging Will and they will win, that’s my hope anyway because I would take anything over a Lana & Ron win 😭 Will was a dick but if he can own his mistakes then he’s already doing a lot better than the rest of them. I did think Lana & Ron would end up the same as Millie & Liam but he ended up staying faithful, even still I don’t think either of them are well liked enough by the public to win, whereas most people seem to like Jessie.

Reactions: 10
I think Ron talking to Kai and pushing Tom to recouple will be shown on movie night. This is annoying because while the Tom thing was sly I don’t think anything he said about Olivia was untrue and I’ve a feeling Olivia will use this as her Faye vs Jake moment.

Reactions: 9
Jessie and Will could be the ekin su and Davide and win. After all they both cheated and still together now.

Ron was like jake egging on the boys knowing he’s going to stick with Lana.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.