Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually just watching the ep now. Ron wants to win sooooo bad trying to get Tom to couple with Lydia. Also feel like his logic is a real indicator of his morals. Dunno why but Tom getting up and walking straight into the pool sent me.
Me too!

Reactions: 3
I think the lads hate Ron, they know what he is up to. I hope the clips of him come back on movie night just to put him for being a prick.

Reactions: 19
Actually just watching the ep now. Ron wants to win sooooo bad trying to get Tom to couple with Lydia. Also feel like his logic is a real indicator of his morals. Dunno why but Tom getting up and walking straight into the pool sent me.
the face of Ron when Tom said he chose to stick says it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I loved the format last night and Maya asking each if they stayed loyal.

People saying samie got to know the guys so she wasn’t loyal. They’re in there living together for what 4 days? Do you expect the girls to not talk to the new guys at all?

-will and Jessie
He was honest and regretted making a mistake. Confirmed to him it’s Jessie he wanted. Layla’s attitude to the recouplings proved she was bitter knowing she’s going home.
If she can forgive him and move on they will likely be in the final.

Tom and samie-
Total right decision. They are so good together and you could see he knew it.

Shaq and Tanya-
Martin was desperate to be relevant and stay in the villa.
Tanya wanted to have her indiyah moment bring Martin back but go back to Shaq.
I really hope he stays strong and doesn’t take her back. She’s shown her true self.

We need movie night shown on Monday!
But not small out of context clips.

I wanted Claudia and Casey back together.
She handled the Cynthia and Layla thing well.
Cynthia made a slaggy idiot of herself and regretted it and knew she’s going home.
Wonder is sanam will tell Claudia she kissed Casey too?

Reactions: 11
So Olivia next target is going to be Sanam. She is such an unhinged bully, I'm glad people are seeing her true colours now

Reactions: 28
Not winter love island related

but has anyone seen that Kaz Crossley from love island season 4 has been arrested
And she wasn’t even visiting Dubai! Just on a flight stopover. Oh dear oh dear. £20k fine and months in a UAE prison. I wonder how many others are reading this in horror! Maybe not the best place for Dawn Ward to have relocated to with her history.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People saying samie got to know the guys so she wasn’t loyal. They’re in there living together for what 4 days? Do you expect the girls to not talk to the new guys at all?
That was me saying that. She was clearly chatting one lad trying to see if there was a connection! I'm just saying she had an opportunity to be like "I did try to get know one boy in particular but it wasn't for me". To say she was 1000000% loyal isn't true because she was exploring something. I absolutely do not blame the girl for chatting other lads at all, that's what they were in there to do. She just made it sound like she didn't look at any of them which isn't true. But now as I write this I'm thinking it's editing fault and we were lead to believe she was closer to that lad in Casa than she was. Anyway I am not going through this again 😂 that's just my opinion!

Reactions: 4
I would love to see Kai and Sanam win now, just to see Olivia's over-inflated head explode

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow what an episode haha...

Glad Casey stayed with Claudia's

Happy for Kai :) i like Kai and he didn't deserve that.

Olivia has to leave. Who is voting for this idiot?! That guy she has brought in is not good looking. She clearly still likes Tom.

Samie and Tom are so good together! I hope she doesn't lose interest.

Very unpopular opinion on here but I like Ron and Lana. He's just a very young lad who's unfortunately getting bit too excited but in the grand scheme of things he really hasn't done a lot wrong.

I feel for Will, you could tell how sorry he was. I don't trust Jessie!!

Poor Shaq :( really hope he stays well away from TT! So she realised what she's lost cos Martin really isn't anything special with his weird dress sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sanam is stunning 😍
I think so too, shades of Maya about her, I do hope the girls are easy on her and that they allow her and Kai time to get to know each other as I think he’s actually more fun than the producers would let us think.

Then again, unleashing the gates of hell that is Olivia would make far more entertaining viewing….

Reactions: 7
Managed to watch this morning before work, including during a very windy walk for ~*aesthetic*~
I was a little surprised by Casey, not by Kai (Olivia can duck right off her high horse- I think she only coupled up to make a point)
Pleased for Samie and interested to see if Jessie bears her feelings. Will did seem genuinely mortified at what he'd done.

None of them said they were exclusive did they? Did Shaq and Tanya? I honestly can't remember.

I knew as soon as she wasn't early up that Tanya recoupled.

Olivia has to leave. Who is voting for this idiot?! That guy she has brought in is not good looking. She clearly still likes Tom.
Nobody - it’s the producers manipulating things to ensure she’s in. My worry is she’ll get the Faye treatment and never actually be made aware of what a twit she is.

That was me saying that. She was clearly chatting one lad trying to see if there was a connection! I'm just saying she had an opportunity to be like "I did try to get know one boy in particular but it wasn't for me". To say she was 1000000% loyal isn't true because she was exploring something. I absolutely do not blame the girl for chatting other lads at all, that's what they were in there to do. She just made it sound like she didn't look at any of them which isn't true. But now as I write this I'm thinking it's editing fault and we were lead to believe she was closer to that lad in Casa than she was. Anyway I am not going through this again 😂 that's just my opinion!
Yeah probaly edited out her saying she was “getting to know@ (I hate that phrase). Someone in casa cause it was a non story.

Ron’s reactions were so funny. He was gutted Tom stayed with samie.

I loved the format last night and Maya asking each if they stayed loyal.

-will and Jessie
He was honest and regretted making a mistake. Confirmed to him it’s Jessie he wanted. Layla’s attitude to the recouplings proved she was bitter knowing she’s going home.
If she can forgive him and move on they will likely be in the final.

Tom and samie-
Total right decision. They are so good together and you could see he knew it.

Shaq and Tanya-
Martin was desperate to be relevant and stay in the villa.
Tanya wanted to have her indiyah moment bring Martin back but go back to Shaq.
I really hope he stays strong and doesn’t take her back. She’s shown her true self.

We need movie night shown on Monday!
But not small out of context clips.

I wanted Claudia and Casey back together.
She handled the Cynthia and Layla thing well.
Cynthia made a slaggy idiot of herself and regretted it and knew she’s going home.
Wonder is sanam will tell Claudia she kissed Casey too?
how did tanya want her indiyah moment? i’m confused if she wanted that, she would’ve been more like indiyah, but she was on martin a lot, kissed him, and she probably knew shaq would be single. nothing like indiyahs situation, more like andrew or dami. idk how ppl compare the two.

Reactions: 2
how did tanya want her indiyah moment? i’m confused if she wanted that, she would’ve been more like indiyah, but she was on martin a lot, kissed him, and she probably knew shaq would be single. nothing like indiyahs situation, more like andrew or dami. idk how ppl compare the two.
If anything it was Olivia who wanted her Indiyah moment however Indiyah isn’t an unhinged bully like she is

Reactions: 12
Cause she wanted to recouple and save face if Shaq recoupled. Made her little comments. But clearly she still wanted Shaq and trying to say it’s not finished when it clearly is. Tanya has got to go at the next vote off. Shaq was very dignified and hope he doesn’t back down to her crap when she tries to get him
Back.

I think the word loyal is used loosely in the villa. But I also believe that Sammie doesn't really owe Tom full loyalty as they aren't in a relationship. I think she's allowed to talk to someone else and get to know them. Tom got to know someone and kissed the girl and had a crappy reasoning of why he kissed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.