Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would hate that as a girl. I’d be fuming
It was BRUTAL! Made for great TV as well and not only were they denied a casa of their own, but they sentthe girls out to a girly lunch and during the lunch they sent the OGgirlies a message saying it was Casa Amor time and they were going to be locked in the hideaway for a few days and then at that moment the Casa Girls drove by them ina jeep cherring and waving! they saw what the girls looked liked,then were locked in the hideaway which was tiny and then producers sent them a postcard with each casa girls picture and details about them and who they were interested in, it was brutal! australian version is so good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

pommynoir

VIP Member
Will might as well choose the mouthy one, be better for him than having her saying her piece

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kayl1986

VIP Member
Nah I’m glad he picked Claudia . Cynthia’s face. All these girls casa girls are going blow

kayl1986

VIP Member
Olivia’s face. If she come back single then she can stand by her words and judge those who didn’t stick but she’s not got a leg to stand on . Hypercritical. She’s going cause so much shit in the aftermath

FionaHiggs

I think the lads hate Ron, they know what he is up to. I hope the clips of him come back on movie night just to put him for being a prick.

pommynoir

VIP Member
To be fair Will had already admitted it so wasn’t really much she could say 😭 How odd that everyone was comforting Will instead of Jessie…
Yeah coz he’s an over dramatic twat he gives me the ick so bad, I hate him. Crying because HE wasn’t loyal. Can just imagine him cheating then getting on his knees crying for forgiveness manipulative wee bastard. 😂😂

• Heart