Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Liv is obsessed with Tom, whenever there’s an opportunity she gets a sly dig in. Her behaviour was so bizarre last night, if nobody pulls her up on it I fear she’ll make it to the final as they’ll keep saving her.

Reactions: 20

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for sanam- she’s gonna be so left out in the villa and Olivia will probs be such a mean girl :(

hol20x

VIP Member
Jessie you're a 10 girl do not cry over a man who humps the air at any given moment!

• Haha
  • Heart

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Obvs Liv and Kai are gunna speak after this but I hope the boys stick up for Kai

jadach

VIP Member
ppl saying martin will leave tanya, girls have to actually want him for him to do that lol, he can try but they’ll probably be dumped together

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
sorry claudia laughing as if she isn’t hasnt been embarrassed too, he kissed two different girls and you were crying over him after two days

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Just caught up with last nights episode. Don’t understand why/how Olivia can have a go at him for recoupling when she did the same. Am I missing sometbing 😂😂 girl obviously likes the drama.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Martin never liked Tanya but he’s right . She made him look an idiot. He’s got his villa place and now he’ll be off