Wimbledon 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve enjoyed Norrie’s progress, and I liked quite a few of the earlier matches, but the last few rounds have certainly been disappointing overall.

Reactions: 5

Yel

I've enjoyed quite a few matches this year, but I've totally lost interest since the quarters. I wouldn't even go tomorrow if someone offered me free tickets. Not a vintage year for sure.

Is there still not a decisive answer as to if Novak can play in the open?

think I'll still be all in for a nick victory tomorrow cos it seems he is capable of remorse and it seems something's changed in him the last couple of days, but novak is still a stone cold bleep

• Haha
As of now, US aren't letting unvaccinated in and the tournament said they won't seek an exemption.

Reactions: 4
Hoping this final feels more like a final than yesterday's women's match. I don't care who wins but am hoping for a good game

I’m doing gardening so going to listen on the radio instead of watching. It’s a win win for me because I won’t have to look at either of their smug faces. Really hoping NK doesn’t win but on an average year I would never be rooting for Djokovic either.

Reactions: 3
Novak is so bendy and Nick's posture is awful - always makes it look like he's worked for decades bent over a computer.

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would do

Umpire to kyrgios" which lady is it" kyrgios "the one who looks like she has had 700 drinks" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Military will be all over her now, another peep and she's out

Reactions: 2