Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh shut up you overgrown child.

He really is a dickhead.
He’s an utter twat. I’m usually rooting for anyone who is playing against Djokovic, but I genuinely cannot see how anyone can watch this and be cheering for NK.

That said, I am enjoying the schadenfreude of watching him make a complete tit of himself on the biggest stage of his career. Knob 🤣

I wonder what Prince George thinks of the swearing? 😬 🤭
They cut to the royal box at one point and he was giving NK such a hacky look.
Nick, man, there’s an eight-year-old rolling their eyes at your immaturity. Sort yourself out. 🙄

Reactions: 11

Misssj80

VIP Member
Umpire to kyrgios" which lady is it" kyrgios "the one who looks like she has had 700 drinks" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

queenamber

VIP Member
I’m no Djokovic fan but what an arsehole Kyrgios is being. Wonder if Prince George is asking William what the F word means 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Maybe if Nick had got his head down when he was behind instead of blaming his team things would be different. Diddums. He got there by default anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

Chatty Member
Damn, was worried that would happen :(

I was so looking forward to tomorrow and the final, but it feels like a massive anti climax now.

Really bad for everyone in tennis that he's in a final.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
What a lack of control swearing during a final, twice now.

At least we have less Andrew castle while he's having a strop

• Heart
Well, now I have to change the habit of a lifetime and support Djokovic as I loathe him marginally less than I loathe Kyrgios. And I cannot live in a world where Kyrgios is champion of anything.

Here’s hoping experience triumphs over first-time luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I’m DELIGHTED! But I’m also somewhat perturbed by the prospect of a Rafa/Kyrios semi-final. I doubt my nerves can take it 😬

Reactions: 6

kazizzle

VIP Member
Fantastic match tonight between Serena Williams and Harmony Tan. Outstanding tennis and so much passion showing from both players. Been so great to watch.

quinzel

VIP Member
I agree, I’m not patriotic when it comes to tennis and just support who I like! Also a massive Rafa fan.

Just can’t warm to Djokovic. Never liked him.

Yel

Chatty Member
I would have rather they gave Fritz another chance than just give Nick a free pass to the final :(
That would be good, but never going to happen. I think they should update the rules, who cares if a "loser" then makes it through and wins. The tournament has lost one of its big matches. Really not a good year for Wimbledon.

I now wish Rafa had of walked off the other day when it looked like he was. He could have made the injury worse by carrying on.

Imagine if the male winner is someone that goes on to be convicted of assault and the female winner is a Russian born and living player that relatively recently changed to Kazakhstan.

Misssj80

VIP Member
What a lack of control swearing during a final, twice now.

At least we have less Andrew castle while he's having a strop
I can't stand Andrew Castle, have never liked him, so anything that means less of him is good for me 😂