Wimbledon 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew Castle really is such a head. It boggles my mind that the BBC continue to employ him for tennis commentating. He’s so bad at it! Drones on, forgets what he was saying half way through a sermon, clearly has bias for certain players amongst other crappy qualities. Urgh.

Reactions: 5
Why isn't McEnroe commentating, they had him on earlier with Sue Barker? I suppose he does for an American channel instead?
Exactly that, he said he had to go off to do US commentating. How do we get that version instead? 😆

Reactions: 1
Apparently NK is breaking protocol putting on that red hat. What a petty sore loser 🤣

• Haha
Maybe if Nick had got his head down when he was behind instead of blaming his team things would be different. Diddums. He got there by default anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could have gone the other way.

But hope that's Novak's last slam match until the French open.

Reactions: 1
Andrew Castle really is such a head. It boggles my mind that the BBC continue to employ him for tennis commentating. He’s so bad at it! Drones on, forgets what he was saying half way through a sermon, clearly has bias for certain players amongst other crappy qualities. Urgh.
The epitomy of stuck up Wimbledon. He's a boring wank. Also have to laugh at Novaks anti vaxx stance when he probably dopes like mad

Reactions: 3
Thought any fellow Andrew Castle haters might appreciate this clip of him talking absolute nonsense last week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thought any fellow Andrew Castle haters might appreciate this clip of him talking absolute nonsense last week

For many years now, I have berated Andrew Castle for the absolute shitness of his inane wittering, but that really is something special? 🤣

Oh I’m gonna miss Sue Barker 😢
Me too. Did you see the standing ovation she got during the centenary ceremony? I cried! 😢

• Heart