William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they made cards last year too. He is still Wills mum and it must be hard for him that Diane didn't live to see his children.

Slightly off topic but l don't think they (the grey suits) supported Meghan at all. All they had to do was sit back and watch her inevitably fail.

Reactions: 7
Apparently they made cards last year too. He is still Wills mum and it must be hard for him that Diane didn't live to see his children.

Slightly off topic but l don't think they (the grey suits) supported Meghan at all. All they had to do was sit back and watch her inevitably fail.
On the grey suits, as the dm pointed out, there were hardly any "grey suits" surrounding the Ssex couple. They employed their own people and at the start she was given several high ranking female staff as well as US American J Knauf, who is in his 30s, so their age. The whole team was fairly young and nicely split male/female.

Diana complained about "the men in grey" and back then they were indeed mostly men, older and firmly on Charles's side, constantly leaking about her to him and then to the press.
Meg picked up the same "men in grey" trope, only it doesn't really reflect reality. Then it turns out she was a bully and flip flopped between bullying (female!) staff and buying them flowers and even jewellery, like an abusive boyfriend.
I genuinely don't remember stories of Diana being a bully or difficult to deal with as employer.

Reactions: 13
No but there should have been people briefing her properly. She got herself in a pickle on her first engagement with the Queen because she didn't know what side of that car to get into. That must have felt so embarrassing. That is the sort of thing l would have thought she would be informed of.

She is alleged to be a bully. I want to hear a bit more before l form an opinion.

Reactions: 10
No but there should have been people briefing her properly. She got herself in a pickle on her first engagement with the Queen because she didn't know what side of that car to get into. That must have felt so embarrassing. That is the sort of thing l would have thought she would be informed of.

She is alleged to be a bully. I want to hear a bit more before l form an opinion.
Well, there is a legal investigation so more might come out or at least a result

Reactions: 5

I agree. Maybe there were people. Question is did she listen?

Today I finally realised what pxxxes me off about her. Woman in her 30ies portrays herself as naive ingenuine from a french cloister, like some Jane Austin heroine.
C'mon!
Never heard of google?!? I completely agree. She had a team of publicists, agent etc who did the search. She maybe stalked IG or FB or twitter:). I cyber search kid's potential boyfriends and she, little simple girl, didn't know anything about him or his family.

That is so humiliating for me as a woman, to have an adult woman playing such games. Than is not a sign of empowered feminist, for me that is a sign of serious issues.

Reactions: 17
I don't imagine she would have deliberately embarrassed herself on the specific occasion l mentioned but yes potentially she didn't listen.

Reactions: 4
Well, there is a legal investigation so more might come out or at least a result
I find it odd that they're launching this legal investigation into her bullying when it has been well known for years other members have been horrible to staff - why now? Also where's the legal investigation for Andrew and his involvement with Epstein which is apperantly going on?

The cards and her and Sarah's memorial was definitely for PR, while in sure there are great intentions behind them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it odd that they're launching this legal investigation into her bullying when it has been well known for years other members have been horrible to staff - why now? Also where's the legal investigation for Andrew and his involvement with Epstein which is apperantly going on?

The cards and her and Sarah's memorial was definitely for PR, while in sure there are great intentions behind them
Because Jason Knauf filed a complaint and as nothing has happened he made it public.

With all due respect - it is not for the BRF to engage lawyers to investigate Andrew.
It is for the FBI to investigate, if anything they should encourage them to speak to the FBI (but they cannot force him, his relations with Epstein were private), but they don't need to do anything else and frankly, they shouldn't do anything else because it is not their claim!

Reactions: 9
I agree. Maybe there were people. Question is did she listen?

Today I finally realised what pxxxes me off about her. Woman in her 30ies portrays herself as naive ingenuine from a french cloister, like some Jane Austin heroine.
C'mon!
Never heard of google?!? I completely agree. She had a team of publicists, agent etc who did the search. She maybe stalked IG or FB or twitter:). I cyber search kid's potential boyfriends and she, little simple girl, didn't know anything about him or his family.

That is so humiliating for me as a woman, to have an adult woman playing such games. Than is not a sign of empowered feminist, for me that is a sign of serious issues.
She’s 39, and there’s a prevalent rumor that she’s actually 43 😛 So I wouldn’t really say “woman in her 30s”

• Haha
She’s 39, and there’s a prevalent rumor that she’s actually 43 😛 So I wouldn’t really say “woman in her 30s”
I think her birth certificate might have shown her date of birth when she was getting married

Reactions: 4
Don't tell me- Archie is a robot/ dummy/ child actor and she's not really pregnant, she's shoved a pillow up her jumper? Is Harry being held hostage/ brainwashed/ being blackmailed by an international criminal underworld entirely controlled by Meghan Markle, or is he also a robot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't tell me- Archie is a robot/ dummy/ child actor and she's not really pregnant, she's shoved a pillow up her jumper? Is Harry being held hostage/ brainwashed/ being blackmailed by an international criminal underworld entirely controlled by Meghan Markle, or is he also a robot?
Yeah and we’re all getting chipped by Bill Gates when getting the COVID vaccine.
Don’t put words in my mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole oh I didn’t know anything about the Royal family, I didn’t Google. Not only is that unlikely but there is a lot of evidence to support her knowing a ton about the Royal family, there’s a picture of her childhood bedroom & it’s a shrine to Diana including pictures of Harry! How can anything else she said be trusted?!!!

At least Kate is genuine, or more genuine!

Reactions: 13
The card thing has left a slightly bad taste in my mouth, I lost my father really young and 90% of my childhood I didn’t miss him because I just couldn’t comprehend it. I had no interest in making him Father’s Day cards because I was a child. The wording particularly of George’s is abit much, she’s a grandparent they sadly missed out on and will be talked about fondly by William. But they don’t know what they missed because they never met her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole oh I didn’t know anything about the Royal family, I didn’t Google. Not only is that unlikely but there is a lot of evidence to support her knowing a ton about the Royal family, there’s a picture of her childhood bedroom & it’s a shrine to Diana including pictures of Harry! How can anything else she said be trusted?!!!

At least Kate is genuine, or more genuine!
The picture you're on about has been proven to be doctored so you're going to have to find something new to dislike her for.

Reactions: 9
RE: the cards, I don't think its as weird as some people are making out. My daughter is about George's age and never met my Grandmother but shares a special connection to her as they share a name. She's told me she misses her and has written cards to her. If the Cambridges feel closer to Diana by writing cards, who are we to say they can't? It's sad that because Harry is constantly going on about his mother that William's family now isn't even allowed to mention her, on mother's day no less, or it's seen as tit-for-tat PR!

Reactions: 16
The picture you're on about has been proven to be doctored so you're going to have to find something new to dislike her for.
Where did I say I hated her? See this is the problem you can’t make a point without it being labelled “hate”. Why is that?

If the picture is doctored fair enough it’s not as extreme but the whole I didn’t know much about the royals etc doesn’t seem genuine.

How about her rocking up to her first date with Harry wedding Diana’s favourite perfume? That is a a bit creepy?

Re the cards. My Father in Law died before I met my husband so our daughter has never met him. At Christmas my husband takes a wreath to his grave. He’s taken our daughter since she could toddle to say merry Christmas to her grandad in heaven. It may sound morbid but it’s a little tradition they have. Our daughter is 8 now (she’s a few months older than George). It’s a small way of remembering him and he was still her grandparent. Not sure I’d share on social media but I do get the want to make a connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.