William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kate wore extensions surely we’d have seen by now? Especially in all the windy pics that Vikka so kindly provided? Surely you’d see the clips or bonds?!
I think she just has a good hairdresser for engagements normally who does an amazing blow dry with curlers etc and that when she does it herself it’s more flat. Her hair is gorgeous tho.
I also think she is a very hands on mum, you can tell by the way her children react to her.

I know this is a gossip site, I get that, but some of the stuff people post on here really makes me laugh!

How do you know how involved she is in the homeschool department? Those who say if she finds it tough to hand over to the nannies? Maybe she wants to do it to help out?

The royal family thread is so critical of William and Kate, saying they’re lazy etc but how do they know? Sure you can read number of engagements online but how do you know about how much work and preparation they put in behind the scenes?!

I personally love the royal family and have a soft spot for William and Kate. It’s not a life I’d like to live though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The royal family thread is so critical of William and Kate, saying they’re lazy etc but how do they know? Sure you can read number of engagements online but how do you know about how much work and preparation they put in behind the scenes?!
👋 Hello, is that you Carole Middleton? 😂

How much prep would you need for an hour on Zoom each week?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
👋 Hello, is that you Carole Middleton? 😂

How much prep would you need for an hour on Zoom each week?

I’m talking about prep for normal engagements where they turn up and know all about an organisation and how they work etc, they’ve learned all the info, know the right questions etc that takes time and effort and isn’t factored into the time spent on the number of engagements a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m talking about prep for normal engagements where they turn up and know all about an organisation and how they work etc, they’ve learned all the info, know the right questions etc that takes time and effort and isn’t factored into the time spent on the number of engagements a year.
They don't all prep, which is part of the problem. Will has been several times now on record saying he doesn't read his briefs and their non-preparedness has shown many times over. Once notably when they didn't greet the Spanish king, who was walking past them and he was moving to shake hands and the two just ignored him. This was a few years ago at a WWII commemoration.
Will laughingly said he doesn't read his briefs as recently as just before the pandemic hit.

Charles famously doesn't need his briefs, as he's been always preparing by himself doing loads of research, so by the time his team would present him with briefs, he'd know all of that and then some. Sadly Charles's private life casts a long shadow over his work, because in the work department he's frikkin fantastic and is extremely well prepared for the role of king.

Kate's extension bonds have been visible, but again, it's not a crime that she wears extensions, it's just a simple fact. She has great hair without them, always had.

Reactions: 12
Of all the women william could possibly have an affair with rose wouldn't even make the short list. She's not discreet enough. Far too bohemian, and regularly indulges in swapping and sniffing too. Even harry wouldn't have touched in his debauched bachelor days.

Funny how there wasn't on whiff of an affair scandal around these (two bearing in mind how long they've been together) until meghan came in the scene.

Reactions: 19
Hmm, think there gave been other rumoured infidelities but the British press steers clear. Pay off for getting photos of the cute kids!

Reactions: 9
Of all the women william could possibly have an affair with rose wouldn't even make the short list. She's not discreet enough. Far too bohemian, and regularly indulges in swapping and sniffing too. Even harry wouldn't have touched in his debauched bachelor days.

Funny how there wasn't on whiff of an affair scandal around these (two bearing in mind how long they've been together) until meghan came in the scene.
Well it’s been confirmed by a journalist in the know who actually mixes in the circles!! I think two others have confirmed it as well( same circles)! If it wasn’t confirmed by him I’d say you would be right, since he knows what is going on and doesn’t really benefit from telling untruths I would tend to believe him more than journalists outside that circle!!

Reactions: 8
Did William not go on holiday with a mistress and the press did that whole, we know but can't tell you thing when they print loads of pics and make suggestive comments. I'm sure one was a pic with William, his arm around a beautiful blonde and the subheading along the lines of, why isn't Kate on holiday too?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did William not go on holiday with a mistress and the press did that whole, we know but can't tell you thing when they print loads of pics and make suggestive comments. I'm sure one was a pic with William, his arm around a beautiful blonde and the subheading along the lines of, why isn't Kate on holiday too?
Was this not when he fucked off with Jecca to her wedding with his mates or a different girl?

Reactions: 4
Was this not when he fucked off with Jecca to her wedding with his mates or a different girl?
Not the one I was thinking of but yes her too!
Don't you think she looks like Camilla in the face?
She has a brilliant career

Reactions: 3
Oh do you mean the Austrian skiing trip when the press made fun of his "dad dancing"?
He was there with mates and women joined them dancing.

Reactions: 3
I cant even look on the Harry and Meghan one. Im glad this one hasn't gone the same way.
I'm dying to read reaction to the interview last night and have a balanced conversation about it but know it won't happen on their thread here.

I would love to know the story of what happened, who cried, what could make 2 grown women argue over a kids dress and why Kate let it remain in the press that she had been made to cry when it wasn't true.

I think Kate is far from the angelic figure she comes across as.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kate was 2.5 weeks postpartum when the supposed incident happened, and Meghan was dealing with her dads fall out and wedding. Likely both stressed.

The rumour is that Charlotte no longer fitted into her dress, and that there was an argument over whether the kids should wear tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was much shorter back in Oct, no one's hair can grow this fast. She's been using extensions since their engagement and her hair has been throughout the lockdowns changing in length and always freshly coloured.

No one's hair can go from this
to this
within 3 months. 3 months = 3cm growth (assuming she's healthy and has good growth)

The fail is hinting at that with their headline, but they daren't say it just yet (see the apologists in the comments, which are utterly ridiculous).

Which rumours?
Boredom alert!
My hair grows very quickly and has grown 4.5 inches since the 5th of November. It is an accurate measurement because I took photos of my hair in the hairdresser's because I'm hairdresser phobic, but a new hairdresser I tried gave me the best haircut of my life! I took photos so I could ask for the same the next time I go, which will probably be in 2034, the way things are going!

Reactions: 5
I cant even look on the Harry and Meghan one. Im glad this one hasn't gone the same way.
I'm dying to read reaction to the interview last night and have a balanced conversation about it but know it won't happen on their thread here.

I would love to know the story of what happened, who cried, what could make 2 grown women argue over a kids dress and why Kate let it remain in the press that she had been made to cry when it wasn't true.

I think Kate is far from the angelic figure she comes across as.
I have always liked Kate but she is very self serving, and I think I realised it when her brother in law started a relationship and she started popping out heirs and spares like a T shirt from the American baseball cannons.

Kate was 2.5 weeks postpartum when the supposed incident happened, and Meghan was dealing with her dads fall out and wedding. Likely both stressed.

The rumour is that Charlotte no longer fitted into her dress, and that there was an argument over whether the kids should wear tights.
It sounds like a minor, somewhat ridiculous issue to cry about when you put it like this, but I understand how Megan may have been under immense pressure. Kate has no reason to cry, it was not her big day and no one was remotely interested in her. Her role was to support her new sister in law.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I know emotions would have been all over the place with a newborn but why would anyone even care if the kids wore tights or not. Such a silly thing to argue over and its good that both settled that and put it behind them.
Its a shame that the press have portrayed it as kate being made to cry when it was the other way round.
I dont think Kate had more kids because Harry got a girlfriend, her and William made no secret of wanting a few kids.
I do suspect she felt threatened by the newcomer to the family though. She had a great relationship with Harry all along

Reactions: 10
I have always liked Kate but she is very self serving, and I think I realised it when her brother in law started a relationship and she started popping out heirs and spares like a T shirt from the American baseball cannons.

It sounds like a minor, somewhat ridiculous issue to cry about when you put it like this, but I understand how Megan may have been under immense pressure. Kate has no reason to cry, it was not her big day and no one was remotely interested in her. Her role was to support her new sister in law.
To be fair, she was 2 weeks post partum, but a week before the wedding, when the bridesmaids dress doesn't fit, why would you have a row about it? It has to be fixed otherwise her daughter would have looked stupid walking down the aisle with 2 billion people watching in an ill fitting dress! If she couldn't cope, she should have got the nanny to go to the fitting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.