William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the woman who wrote the article is besties with Vanessa Mulroney, and part of the Mulroney/Markle clique of witches and hangers-on, so her vindictive side was always going to twist the narrative to put Kate Cambridge in an unflattering light.
Of course no one from the girlies stepped up on tatlers behalf to claim ownership of the snide comments , they're all busy shitting bricks at potentially having to give evidence and be questioned in court over lying alongside Markle about her input into People Magazine pissing on Thomas Markle and about her input into the Finding Freebies book where the writers trilled about Meggy taking a dump in the woods:rolleyes: ... "much to her prince's delight." :sick:
Whatever floats yer boat I say :poop: , but anyway the coven are developing severe legal allergies so hopefully that teaches them to keep their snouts out of other people's family squabbles that are none of their business.
What we are talking about now has come out of her mouth though. While talking about working parents, she was so unaware of her surroundings and what the rest of the population were doing that she moaned about being exhausted from homeschooling and cutting her own kids hair, both of which are clearly false. Funny if the Tatler article was from the Markle camp she then proceeds to say the same thing that was attributed to her in there.

Reactions: 5
What are the 'rumours'? sorry i dont have enough time to scroll through multiple pages!!
Wills has been at it with another posh woman (Rose Hanbury) behind her back a few years ago to which she got kicked out of their social circle but it all got covered up when they were seen pretending to be friends afterwards.

Reactions: 2
Kate is back again talking about how shes ' exhausted' from home schooling and ' working' and how she cuts the kids hair! As if when shes clearly getting her own hair done! No way is she home schooling and what ' work are her and William doing that takes up so much time? It's all crap. If she was talking to me about all that bullocks and pretending she was ' just like me' I'd have logged off the call. What is wrong with showing empathy without lying? Even if she is homeschooling the kids full time herself, shes doing it through choice. She has a choice of getting the nanny to do it. Also, as if their private school isnt providing wall to wall online lessons and resources to them!
Their school isn't wall to wall live lessons - like any home schooling a degree of parental input is needed particularly for younger children. I know this as my children attend the same school.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen Wills and Kate? @Uppompey
Yes, quite often one or the other but there's no fuss and certainly no staring they just blend in believe it or not. It's a really lovely warm nurturing school, not the snooty hothouse the press would like you to believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their school isn't wall to wall live lessons - like any home schooling a degree of parental input is needed particularly for younger children. I know this as my children attend the same school.
The point still stands though that she chooses to do the supervision. If shes exhausted, she can hand the work to the nanny, and she isnt doing everything else on top of the supervision either, otherwise staff would be sitting around doing nothing when they could be at home. And she shouldn't have been talking about herself anyway. Her job was to get answers from the other parents about how they were coping and now everything is about her.

Reactions: 8
Yes, quite often one or the other but there's no fuss and certainly no staring they just blend in believe it or not. It's a really lovely warm nurturing school, not the snooty hothouse the press would like you to believe!
Thank you so much for answering. I love Wills and Kate and it’s so lovely that the school is warm and nurturing as you said.

Reactions: 7
Do your children mix with George & Charlotte?

Anna Pasternak blew the gasket back in the day on the Diana/Hewitt affair. No one believed her, till 18 months later Diana admitted to it.
One of the things the Cambs sued for and Tatler had to redact was this: "Kate has become perilously thin, just like some point out – Princess Diana." Where is the lie?

Richard Dennen, editor in chief of Tatler, has from the start stood fully behind this article and even after the Cambs won has come out directly to say that he still stands behind "the article, Anna Pasternak and her sources". Richard is not only extremely well connected, he also studied History of Art at St Andrews with the Cambs together. I won't recount Richard's close friends, but they are at the top of British society and is close to, amongst others, the famous "Turnip Toffs", the Cambs alleged main social circle.

Another point in the article that was taken offence at was Pasternak writing that Kate has taken on a posh accent, again, where is the lie? Her with marriage new-found accent is often quite strange, Kate pronounces words like literally no one else.
Elocution lessons are fantastic, I don't even take offence at an accent change, I am a snob who thinks RP is the best accent, but Kate's is... I don't even know what to call it. It's not "the queen's English", that's for sure.

Another bit that had to be completely erased is this: "Then there's her 'Turnip Toff' crowd, the Norfolk Sloanes, including Sophie Carter and Robert Snuggs, who live near Anmer Hall. And the Cambridges' glamorous Houghton Hall neighbours, Rose Hanbury and her husband, the Marquess of Cholmondeley. "
Where is the lie and where lies the offence here? Why did this paragraph need to be erased?

A bit more on Kate and Richard:
"They were on the same art history course there, lived two streets away and even went to France together in 2004 while Kate was taking a relationship break from William.

They were so close he shared a cheeky photo he took of her at an airport eating a sandwich, with the caption: “Before life got serious and we still ate wheat and flew economy.” The Instagram post has since been deleted.

It is also believed he was a guest at her 2011 wedding and both receptions.
Dennen has said of Kate: “She’s very measured, very controlled.
That is perfect because you don’t want someone who’s going to be falling out on the Kings Road face down, wasted after a boozy session.
There was this nightclub that everyone went to called Boujis and she was famous for always nipping into the bathroom, checking her hair and make-up before she left because she knew there were photographers waiting outside.”"

But, okay, it's all a Meghan-led leak.
Wait though, "leak", that very much implies that an essence (the truth) managed to escape through a crack. So even if it were a "Meghan leak", where is the lie in the leak/article?
Further, the recent court cases have very much proven that the whole house of Windsor is full of shyte and that they all leak, constantly. William leaked about the Sussexes ("senior figure from the Cambridge household spoke to a journalist"), the Sussexes (esp. Meghan) leak like there's no tomorrow and famously Charles has also leaked regularly, since at least the 1980s to this day, don't even get me started on the Yorks. The Wessexes haven't been always clean, either.

I don't even get why literally everything has to become some "Sussex vs Cambridge" or "Meghan vs Kate" argument.

At the end of it, it doesn't matter who "the leak" is, what matters is the truth.

Btw, interesting to hear about the Cambs and the school, thank you for that @Uppompey !
I really like that as part of the curriculum boys and girls have ballet lessons! Made me instantly like the school 😂

Edit: Also, court-ordered or not, ultimately Tatler will appease the Windsors, as they don't want to be too alienating. At the end of it, Tatler is posh fluff and they don't want to make enemies amongst their own. So there's that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
B53949EA-3CE2-4959-9364-1992B52A2EC2.png

She didn't have extensions, the other October photo just showed her feathered front sections of hair which are short curled - my hair is very long in the back and tit in front when given a bounty blow dry. The above is October 2020

Lol short but yes tit at the moment it needs a cut!!

Reactions: 3
It was much shorter back in Oct, no one's hair can grow this fast. She's been using extensions since their engagement and her hair has been throughout the lockdowns changing in length and always freshly coloured.

No one's hair can go from this
to this
within 3 months. 3 months = 3cm growth (assuming she's healthy and has good growth)

The fail is hinting at that with their headline, but they daren't say it just yet (see the apologists in the comments, which are utterly ridiculous).

Which rumours?
5f08d37e58020fc06df5f8cb6279a50a.jpg

The picture you've chosen, her hair is on her back. This is the same day. So her hair really hasn't grown that much. She could be wearing extensions for thickness but not convinced they'd be for length. However, the video she just uploaded of herself, her hair is quite frizzy. It's rare that hair extensions texture matches natural hair texture. I've worn hair extensions for for about 8 years and I don't think she has any.

Reactions: 4
When you all google images of her before marriage you'll see that her fullness hasn't been anything like since marriage. Early on her extensions were so full they garnered much commentary and ridicule and she's been continuously since marriage using extensions and wiglets.
She has been born with great hair, that's very true, but it's also true that she's been adding (frankly) unnecessary extensions (and wiglets!).

She also been dyeing it since engagement and is quite grey without the dye, she also gets regular botox and fillers, used to be heavy on the spray tan I think she still spray tans, not as much as she used to.

She's been continuing with treatments throughout lockdown, she's never had as much as roots showing. Current queens have had roots with grey.

Sometimes she has the tell-tale "Spock brows" after a fresh topup, most easily compared between now and her pregnancies and it's clear she gets stuff in her face injected.

That said, she's a great example of procedures well done, her extensions used to be really ridiculous at points, but she's been excellent with botox and fillers, she's never looked like a clown or chipmunk.

Back when I was a Kate sugar I didn't believe she wore extensions either, but comparing pics of her since marriage to the past and the fact that the extensions have shown and the fact that all her up-dos are low point very heavily in the direction of extensions (most of all when bad hair dos and gusts of wind exposed them).
I don't know why it's so hard to believe for so many that she wears extensions? It's hardly some out there procedure?!
Some fans really get worked up over that, "trolls accuse Kate of wearing extensions!" Like, omg, why take such offense at this and why deny something that is blatantly obvious and frankly common amongst women in the public eye?

I like Letizia, she has grey streaks and she doesn give a F! She seems to only get her hair cut and a blow dry and then calls it a day (and looks great).

As slight by the by on my previous post.... If Pasternak's connection to Mulroney is worth gold to some (Pasternak and Jess's sis-in-law Vanessa Mulroney both worked for Tatler, Mulroney briefly), then Dennen's connections are worth 10 whole frikkin gold mines.

Edit: Kate's also been papped a few times early in the marriage at her hair dresser's (in full view during styling etc), but since then seems to either get her hair done in the back or at home.

Nobody is disputing that she might have had extensions in the past. Your post was a comparison between October and now, saying nobodies hair grows as quick as that when the picture you chose to use doesn't actually show all her hair. I couldn't care less, as I say I've worn extensions myself for years.

kate-middleton-capelli.jpg

This colour and hairstyle isn't a good look for anyone!

As slight by the by on my previous post.... If Pasternak's connection to Mulroney is worth gold to some (Pasternak and Jess's sis-in-law Vanessa Mulroney both worked for Tatler, Mulroney briefly), then Dennen's connections are worth 10 whole frikkin gold mines.

Edit: Kate's also been papped a few times early in the marriage at her hair dresser's (in full view during styling etc), but since then seems to either get her hair done in the back or at home.
Worth gold? :LOL: I simply pointed out the close connection of a little coven that includes Pasternak and the Mulroneys who think Markle pisses perfume and were thus prepared to snipe at someone Markle has a hair up her arse about (Kate didn't take me shopping with her 😭... didn't like me taking a picture of her kid , oh the irony of that one😭 ... walked in front of me 😭 and wouldn't kiss my arse) through their job. Well bugger me sideways but Pasternak's "impeccable" sources left her with her dick swinging in the wind when it came to standing up with her over the tatler gossip. Nowhere to be seen.What a numpty they made her look.
If you think for one minute that P's source was anyone other than Markle and the bullying Mulroney then I have a brilliant investment opportunity for you. All I need are your banking details.
And so what if Kate Cambridge wears extensions? Half the female population under 50 do. Sheesh, find a better stick to beat her with.😂

I dont think anyone is beating her with a stick for wearing extensions. Isnt it an observation rather than criticism? Most of the population under 50 aren't wearing theirs right now or having salon hair colours because of lockdown.

Maybe William has become a dab hand with a colour bowl and brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think anyone is beating her with a stick for wearing extensions. Isnt it an observation rather than criticism? Most of the population under 50 aren't wearing theirs right now or having salon hair colours because of lockdown.

Maybe William has become a dab hand with a colour bowl and brush.
Yes it's an observation. If she can get someone to come round to do her dye and extensions, I'm sure they are capable of giving the kids a trim at the same time. It was an unnecessary lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not totally clued up on UK lockdown rules as I no longer live in the UK, but would her 'work' permit her a hairdresser/makeup artist? I know the TOWIE lot and influencers seem to be allowed them for photoshoots etc so wondered if going on Zoom calls would be classed in the same way?

Reactions: 3
I'm not totally clued up on UK lockdown rules as I no longer live in the UK, but would her 'work' permit her a hairdresser/makeup artist? I know the TOWIE lot and influencers seem to be allowed them for photoshoots etc so wondered if going on Zoom calls would be classed in the same way?
That's quite specific and detailed so I doubt anyone here knows for sure, but I'd hazard a guess and say no.

I do know for a fact that film and TV crews have formed bubbles and test constantly. Even for photoshoots there's testing going.

In a sense these works are "essential", partly you could argue as they benefit people at large (entertainment for the masses, taking the mind off of the current situation, creating 100s/1000s of jobs etc etc).

Doing up only one person in the public eye for just their zoom calls or even public engagements isn't quite that necessary, esp for someone whose whole shtick has been "She's just like us! She did her own makeup for the wedding and she does her own makeup for engagements!", which just raises even more the question why would people come in to do it for her when it's been said so many times she can and does her own makeup and hair.

Then there's the whole "we're in it together" and "leading by example" thing.
Maxima as example has noticeable roots and the men (heirs, kings and politicians) have also looked quite dishevelled during lockdowns...
Never the Cambs.
Or when Lizzie didn't wear a mask for her 1st public engagement last year and there was outrage, rightly so. (testing is only 100% realiable if done twice, day 0 and day 5 with quarantine, a single test means shyte all)

It reminds me a bit of WWII, when it was also "all in it together" etc and yet the upper class had most everything, eg there were hotels which didn't have any restrictions at all and Churchill and the royals frequented it for lunch and dinner during the war and after.
We're never really in it together, are we?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Make up artists and hairdressers aren't working at all and certainly aren't permitted to for the towie or any other influencing crowd. They are deluded if they think its OK. Their work isn't essential, they only promote themselves.

I do think Kate does her own makeup but her hair is professionally styled when you see it bouncy and thick looking. When she does it herself, it is just normal like any other woman hair that's been freshly washed and styled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.