William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know emotions would have been all over the place with a newborn but why would anyone even care if the kids wore tights or not. Such a silly thing to argue over and its good that both settled that and put it behind them.
Its a shame that the press have portrayed it as kate being made to cry when it was the other way round.
I dont think Kate had more kids because Harry got a girlfriend, her and William made no secret of wanting a few kids.
I do suspect she felt threatened by the newcomer to the family though. She had a great relationship with Harry all along
Missed opportunity.

If they weren't so racist, those 4 could have been the two power couples to bring the monarchy into the 21st century. What a combo!

To be fair, she was 2 weeks post partum, but a week before the wedding, when the bridesmaids dress doesn't fit, why would you have a row about it? It has to be fixed otherwise her daughter would have looked stupid walking down the aisle with 2 billion people watching in an ill fitting dress! If she couldn't cope, she should have got the nanny to go to the fitting.
So if we really analyse this, people are saying that Megan was such a witch that she would not allow a seamstress to fix a child's dress? That sounds ridiculous.

The problem with anything involving these people is that commenters come in with their preconceived biases and anything can be spun to put a bad slant on it. No one can be a normal human with a range of emotions, it's either MEGAN BAD or KATE IS A SAINT.

Nevertheless, it was very nasty of Kate to allow the tabloids to slander Megan like that.

Reactions: 19
Missed opportunity.

If they weren't so racist, those 4 could have been the two power couples to bring the monarchy into the 21st century. What a combo!

So you're saying that Megan was such a witch that she would not allow a seamstress to fix a child's dress? That sounds ridiculous.
No, I thought what happened was the dress was too small but Kate didnt want Charlotte to go to another fitting and wanted her to wear tights. I think Kate was in the wrong but the press made it into evil witch Meghan made Kate ( a grown woman who who had already had her wedding but decided to make another womans wedding all about her) cry.

Reactions: 14
Boredom alert!
My hair grows very quickly and has grown 4.5 inches since the 5th of November. It is an accurate measurement because I took photos of my hair in the hairdresser's because I'm hairdresser phobic, but a new hairdresser I tried gave me the best haircut of my life! I took photos so I could ask for the same the next time I go, which will probably be in 2034, the way things are going!
You're sl lucky! Mine grows really slow!

Gosh the meg and Harry threads are lethal🙄 and full of misinformation, they’ve taken snippets from the interview and totally changed the narrative. Why such hatred for them but none for Kate & wills? Iv always thought Kate looks absolutely miserable

Reactions: 17
The wedding story has made me look at Kate in a completely different light - i always figured it was Carole who was the calculated one...

Reactions: 9
I know emotions would have been all over the place with a newborn but why would anyone even care if the kids wore tights or not. Such a silly thing to argue over and its good that both settled that and put it behind them.
Its a shame that the press have portrayed it as kate being made to cry when it was the other way round.
I dont think Kate had more kids because Harry got a girlfriend, her and William made no secret of wanting a few kids.
I do suspect she felt threatened by the newcomer to the family though. She had a great relationship with Harry all along
Eh perhaps she didn't want her child to end up with blisters all over her feet from wearing new shoes bare footed on a warm day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it was my wedding and someone criticised the style of my bridesmaids I sure would cry. This is why I had an elopement style wedding.

Reactions: 5
If it was my wedding and someone criticised the style of my bridesmaids I sure would cry. This is why I had an elopement style wedding.
Personally I'd be an absolute beast. Especially knowing it was my last hurrah as a "royal" no one would be able to tell me anything. I'd be Bridezilla to the max, my way or the highway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally I'd be an absolute beast. Especially knowing it was my last hurrah as a "royal" no one would be able to tell me anything. I'd be Bridezilla to the max, my way or the highway.
Exactly what im saying, especially knowing its not happening ever again

Reactions: 3
I cant even look on the Harry and Meghan one. Im glad this one hasn't gone the same way.
I'm dying to read reaction to the interview last night and have a balanced conversation about it but know it won't happen on their thread here.

I would love to know the story of what happened, who cried, what could make 2 grown women argue over a kids dress and why Kate let it remain in the press that she had been made to cry when it wasn't true.

I think Kate is far from the angelic figure she comes across as.
She certainly isn't and there are stories pointing towards a less than angelic personality.

The Cambs let it remain that way in the press, because it was a better image for them.
The woman who made the other one cry would be (and obvs was) labelled a btch and the crying one a poor dear having to put up with that.
Of course they wouldn't correct the story officially. Entirely self-serving.

The wedding story has made me look at Kate in a completely different light - i always figured it was Carole who was the calculated one...
They are cut from the same cloth; and Carole is no doubt still the steel behind Kate.

Gosh the meg and Harry threads are lethal🙄 and full of misinformation, they’ve taken snippets from the interview and totally changed the narrative. Why such hatred for them but none for Kate & wills? Iv always thought Kate looks absolutely miserable
I'm honestly baffled how sugary people have become towards the Cambs since the Ssexes came onto the scene.
It's quite a phenomenon, would love to see an attempt at an explanation for this switch.

The comments used to be as vile towards the Cambs as they are towards the Ssexes (with some good truths spoken), now the Cambs are sainted.
Crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She certainly isn't and there are stories pointing towards a less than angelic personality.

The Cambs let it remain that way in the press, because it was a better image for them.
The woman who made the other one cry would be (and obvs was) labelled a btch and the crying one a poor dear having to put up with that.

They are cut from the same cloth; and Carole is no doubt still the steel behind Kate.

I'm honestly baffled how sugary people have become towards the Cambs since the Ssexes came onto the scene.
It's quite a phenomenon, would love to see an attempt at an explanation for this switch.

The comments used to be as vile towards the Cambs as they are towards the Ssexes (with some good truths spoken), now the Cambs are sainted.
Crazy.
So true! Kate was called "Waity Kate" after Wills dumped her, and called lazy and all kinds of work shy cow, now she's the great (white) hope of the family innit?

Reactions: 8
As far as I am aware , There has never been any negative press of Kate, apart from this one snidey Snipe from Megan, so who is to be believed? 🤷‍♀️ The woman who has had no negative press, or a self serving one who has tried to stir up a tit storm with unsubstantiated claims?

• Haha
As far as I am aware , There has never been any negative press of Kate, apart from this one snidey Snipe from Megan, so who is to be believed? 🤷‍♀️ The woman who has had no negative press, or a self serving one who has tried to stir up a tit storm with unsubstantiated claims?
You need to make yourself aware then if you're making such a bold claim. Coverage of Kate goes back to her St. Andrews days when the snobs believed she as a commoner wasn't good enough for Wills. You're really going to sit there and pretend that her press coverage has ALL been positive? Hatred of Megan turns people into simpletons, I swear.

Reactions: 21

Crazy.
I think the Palace always protect the heirs to the throne.

I believe the Cambridges are protected a lot.

It never bears out well for the 2nd in line to the throne; Margaret, Andrew and now Harry.

Reactions: 15

It never bears out well for the 2nd in line to the throne; Margaret, Andrew and now Harry.
Yes, the heir is always protected a lot more than the spare.

The heir is the image and future of the monarchy and they can't afford for that person to be an utter oaf, even if they are in fact.

Just the Nazi costume and wild partying ways, Will partied just as hard as Harry, but no one brings that ever up.
Will has worn questionable fancy dress, but no one has the pics anymore and no one brings it up anymore.
Will was there when Harry got the Nazi costume and the story is that H was between costumes and Will told him to get the Nazi one.
Will has as much tit sticking to him as the rest of them.
Same for Kate.

Kate's had a tit tonne of bad press. Some deserved, some not.
Since engagemet the Cambs' images have been even more whitewashed than before and the press has gone through phases since marriage of love and hate.
Since the Ssexes the love has been bigger.
The hate is soon to come though, with the favourite punching bag of the past couple of years out of the house of Windsor.

Early last year the Cambs received again some bad press, but then H&M gave so much fodder, the press turnt the love up again for the Cambs.

Plus the Cambs threaten the press body with their kids, meaning access will be denied if they don't behave.
They trotted out the kids like circus clowns once again when the stuff with Andy became prevalent.

Journos have been many times on record saying this, just as recently as, what? A day or two ago.

Will said he'd never use his (then future) kids for PR, well, that vow didn't last long at all.
These circus performances have been going since G was born and Meg said in the Oprah interview they throw Xmas parties for the journos (with the kids present), which has always been known but it's never written about (duh.). For the public that was a bombshell, but obvs everyone ignores that interesting tidbit.
But journos have tweeted about it.

Please dish more tea in Kate being a madam.

She has been like a Stepford wife in recent years...!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please dish more tea in Kate being a madam.

She has been like a Stepford wife in recent years...!
Like I've said a number of times (just saying this because I'm boring myself 😂) they've had a revolving door of staff for years, with a mix of complaints, being "over worked" and Carole being a cow to deal with. Like the gardener and his wife who were transferred to work for the Cambs (this was ca. 2011/2012) and after 6-8 weeks asked to be transferred back again.
Lots of stories of Carole acting like the lady of the house bossing staff around.
Stories of Kate and Carole out shopping and being shite, Pippa and Kate behaving like divas at a fashion show they were invited to and complaining that they weren't in the first row like Eug & Bea were at the same show (dating years), K demanding a 70% discount for her Audi when she was dating Will (as famously the Windsors only pay 30% for their Audis).
The Midds have also benefitted from this and taken on deals with eg Range Rover.
There's a story about Kate making one of the York sisters cry in a club.
When Kate did that "charity roller" thing, she invited the York sisters but didn't tell them it was fancy dress. I mean this sounds harmless, but imagine being invited to a party and it's black tie but you assume it's casual so you turn up casual but everyone's in posh garb.
There was quite some bad blood between the York and the Midd sisters and the stories were that the Midds were bullying the Yorkies (this was the dating years).
"Royal watchers" said the Yorks dressing so terribly for their wedding was their middle finger up towards K for the previous unkind years.
They seem to be on good terms by now.

I remembered some more, but am now drawing a blank.
The stories have dried up since marriage, unsurprisingly.

Oh and still the surprise of Catherine Quinn quitting last year or so, she was supposed to stay on longer but left and she was hands-down the most and best qualified staff member the Cambs ever had (till then). She was allegedly hired by Charles because he was pissed off with the Cambs, and Kate's dress and behaviour improved after CQ came into her household. No doubt CQ whipped K into shape, as well as Meg's arrival, as Kate's never behaved more professionally or as professional clothes horse dressed in a more profesisonal manner.

Kate also collaborated with journos when she was dating Will, Niraj Tanna was called to a photo op and was then sued for that same photo op (!!) after Will threw a fit over it and she was regularly on the phone with Katie Nicholl or Emily Andrews (I'd have to dig out old stuff to see which one).

Kate's never been this gracious good person her most recent sugars think she is and she was never the "quiet" gf who didn't collaboate with paps/journos.

What annoys me right now the most is that when the story was "Meg made Kate cry" M was a btch and that was further proof for what a terrible person Meg is, now that we know it was the other way round, there are all kinds of excuses for why Kate "may have" made Meg cry. ffs.
And if Meg had lied about this, there'd be a denial by now.
Kate seems to have a history of making her royal in-laws cry.

Sorry, I went a bit off and I don't think you got quite the answer you were hoping for!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Andrew?!!!!! Really?!!! The guy who hung out with Jeffrey Epstein after he’d served time for child sex abuse?!!!

Reactions: 3

This is interesting but I think often the second in line starts playing up more when they get pushed down the line of succession.............Margaret, Andrew, Harry............

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.