William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who works for a national newspaper and she has said that William has cheated in the past but they couldn't publish.

He's lucky that Kate has been able to turn a blind eye. She has her eye on the fact that she will one day be Queen so good luck to her!
What national newspaper was it? The sun? Wouldn’t necessarily believe it

Reactions: 6
Not really about Kate (though yes the wind has caught her skirt a few times and showed her bum but the wind has also caught the Queen's skirts).

But please for the love of god, no one go on this blog for a source of info. I've been in the tumblr community since 2011 and this blogger one of the most notorious for her lies. There's a whole post on her that someone wrote but some of the stuff she said is that Wills had a sex tape that only she's viewed, Kate's had abortions and she knows Harry and had dined with him.
That'll be Migraine. Sure as tit. 😂
Seriously though, sugars go too far pushing their agenda to belittle the Cambridges and eliminate any competition to Ginge and Cringe being top dogs.
Less is more.

It was in fact in India, not in Malaysia! I am sorry, I don't keep that close track hence naming wrong locations o_O
I am not going into a deep hunt for those pics, but here's a set, if you want to look for them it's the wreath laying in India a couple of years ago, she wore a white dress, there are also pics of soldiers holding her skirt down for her

I am laying this to rest now, but I started following Kate and Will when they married, though casually, hence I don't save links and pics like some obsessive maniacs (that incl the blog I linked to...), and there were many columnists and bloggers commenting (one column I linked previously), asking her to weigh her skirts and leaks from the palace that Liz was angry and was also asking her to weigh her skirts, like she asked her what she does all day as she didn't work.

The palace leaks constantly, incl to The Sun. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't, they do let their thoughts known.

The blogger above has her agenda, but she has the relevant pictures, and regardless of agenda, those pictures (and videos) don't lie.

Yes, all ladies have had their battles with the wind, but no, none other had their full head of hair and extensions blown in their face all the time and repeatedly exposed their thongs and bare bum to the world.
Jesus woman ... it's the wind . THE WIND. Even Queenie has no control of that.

Reactions: 8
That'll be Migraine. Sure as tit. 😂
Seriously though, sugars go too far pushing their agenda to belittle the Cambridges and eliminate any competition to Ginge and Cringe being top dogs.
Less is more.

Jesus woman ... it's the wind . THE WIND. Even Queenie has no control of that.
Nah, this person has been spreading that stuff since long before Meghan came along. Since 2008 at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the video of the Cambridges this morning on the BBC? William is talking about their discussions with NHS workers over the last few weeks. Kate looks incredibly emotional.

• Heart
I love Kate. Met her at an RMP event a few years ago and she was honestly lovely and genuine. I get angry when people say horrible things about her as she seemed so genuine and kind and actually listened to all the military wives and what he had to say. I think George was about a year old and when someone Asked her if it was nerve racking announcing George’s birth and how she looked amazing after giving birth and Kate looked really sad and said “ I felt like the world was judging me for looking the way. I didn’t feel good inside but if I came out in my slouchy clothes I would have been torn apart” which is so true. I feel she does so much for the royals and is such a positive role model despite what you might think

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I love Kate. Met her at an RMP event a few years ago and she was honestly lovely and genuine. I get angry when people say horrible things about her as she seemed so genuine and kind and actually listened to all the military wives and what he had to say. I think George was about a year old and when someone Asked her if it was nerve racking announcing George’s birth and how she looked amazing after giving birth and Kate looked really sad and said “ I felt like the world was judging me for looking the way. I didn’t feel good inside but if I came out in my slouchy clothes I would have been torn apart” which is so true. I feel she does so much for the royals and is such a positive role model despite what you might think
A few years ago I recall a royal photographer saying that Kate was actually more beautiful in real life and that the camera didn’t do her justice, whereas the opposite was true of Diana, she was more photogenic.
I just wondered if you thought the same when you met Kate.

• Heart
A few years ago I recall a royal photographer saying that Kate was actually more beautiful in real life and that the camera didn’t do her justice, whereas the opposite was true of Diana, she was more photogenic.
She’s stunning a natural beauty there’s no doubt about it! I was in shock that she was there as we knew William would be attending and then when we saw her it was just like OMG play it cool 😂 William seemed nice and friendly shook everyone’s hands, but I didn’t speak to him though as he was taken on a tour of the grounds whilst Kate stayed and spoke to us. Kate just seems natural and genuine. I think she looked just as stunning as she does in the pictures and like I said is natural beauty, perfect skin, glossy hair and straight teeth. I remember thinking to myself stop starring at her but couldn’t help it, she’s perfect😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who was 😢 when Captain Tom Moore called William his ‘super Prince’ this morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really enjoyed the interview this morn and I hope the message about the Mind Matters campaign gets across.

But anyone who's in a privileged position is bound to get slated atm. The 'oh you're in a 500 room palace with acres of land, don't talk about mental health' type comments.

In one sense I do get it because of course things will be so much easier for them in almost every way. But I also think people are being harsh when they are genuinely trying to help, and (dare I say it on this thread!) Harry and Meghan are too

Reactions: 12
Oh 😭, but unfortunately so true. I'm not surprised she didn't feel good on the inside, but knew what she had to do for duty. I do feel for her in that way.

She really is in a no win situation, she looked incredible after Louis and was slated for just how good she looked!

I really like her. William picked well and he's a fool if he ever hurts her or lets her go.

Random thing for you - my mum said you're either photogenic or beautiful, and said I'm photogenic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm on the fence about the affair. Wills and Kate seem so lovely, relatable and family oriented but that doesn't mean it can't be true. Wills has a type which Rose Hanbury fits. This article is from January but she looks a bit miserable here. Perhaps there was an affair which Kate put a stop to and Rose is taking it harder than Wills. He and Kate seem very relaxed by comparison. Who knows, I'd rather it wasn't true but they had issues when they were younger.

Reactions: 3
I'm on the fence about the affair. Wills and Kate seem so lovely, relatable and family oriented but that doesn't mean it can't be true. Wills has a type which Rose Hanbury fits. This article is from January but she looks a bit miserable here. Perhaps there was an affair which Kate put a stop to and Rose is taking it harder than Wills. He and Kate seem very relaxed by comparison. Who knows, I'd rather it wasn't true but they had issues when they were younger.

First time in 3 years... didn’t realise they followed their ever move.. I have friends I haven’t seen for years.. doesn’t mean we are having an affair. The press want to cause this. They don’t want royal success, they want disaster and gossip. I personally don’t think there’s any truth in it, William isn’t that stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kate dresses like a granny
I don't think she dresses like a "granny". She dresses appropriately for her role as future Queen which sometimes unfortunately translates as frumpy. Meghan however, her dressing is on another planet. She's wired to the moon.

Lets be honest, if they had an affair, would they really be seen together? No. Inviting them to their private home and going to church together, which I believe was over Kate's birthday was a way for Will & Kate to say a big haha duck you to the media

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m in my 40s but I think Kate dresses beautifully- she’s going to be queen, she’s stylish, serene, always appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because they’re two people who did the same roles. One dresses appropriately the other is a hot mess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.