William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't need to be old enough to remember. They're both a part of the history of the monarchy...

Reactions: 15
No i dont remember because im not that old
Right - so my point is comparisons between royal princesses and wives have always happened- if you read your history books - people have always looked at, compare and critiqued female royals. Nothing different with Kate and Megan. I’m sure when Prince Louis and Prince George marry exactly the same will happen all over again.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just read on the celeb gossip thread that Carole and Michael Middleton split up ages ago and are only seen in public together to keep up the appearance of being a happy family. 😲
Has anybody else heard the rumour?

I’ve just read on the celeb gossip thread that Carole and Michael Middleton split up ages ago and are only seen in public together to keep up the appearance of being a happy family. 😲
I saw that too, I’ve never heard that before.

I've always thought that Michael Middleton comes across as a very quiet and placid man, a real gentleman. I suspect Carole is quite controlling and wears the trousers.

Reactions: 4
I'm looking on a royal family forum atm to see what I can find. I googled Michael Middleton Harry wedding & there is definitely another woman accompanying him & Carole. Very odd...

I'm looking on a royal family forum atm to see what I can find. I googled Michael Middleton Harry wedding & there is definitely another woman accompanying him & Carole. Very odd...
Yes, he walked in with a woman in royal blue and Carole was walking behind with her son.

81F37EBD-87AF-4C16-9B37-BE69C52E7D8F.jpeg

It's a very old rumour but not true at all. Also, why would they even need to keep up appearance of a happy family?! It's as ridiculous as the William affair rumour!

Reactions: 3
It's a very old rumour but not true at all. Also, why would they even need to keep up appearance of a happy family?! It's as ridiculous as the William affair rumour!
I’d never heard it before.
I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 1
Michael doesn't wear a wedding ring in the photos from Harry's wedding. Doesn't look like Carole is wearing the rings she used to wear either. But then she was wearing her wedding set at the Portsmouth boat races that Kate was at with the kids

Reactions: 1
Michael doesn't wear a wedding ring in the photos from Harry's wedding. Doesn't look like Carole is wearing the rings she used to wear either. But then she was wearing her wedding set at the Portsmouth boat races that Kate was at with the kids
He's never worn a wedding ring. Not all men do (my husband doesn't). Carole still wears her wedding ring and is wearing it in Harry & Meg's wedding photos.

Reactions: 3
He's never worn a wedding ring. Not all men do (my husband doesn't). Carole still wears her wedding ring and is wearing it in Harry & Meg's wedding photos.
Not the point I'm making. Carole is wearing a band in the wedding photos. Then in August last year she's back to wearing the full set again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.