William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay ... for those who asked:

For William - Google, 'Prince William peni*' (replace the * with an s), click on images, and you will see it there (look for the image of him in a red and white sports jersey). It's not very exciting - it was taken when he was relieving himself at a sporting event.

For Kate - read here:

There used to be many Google-able images showing her flashing (whether deliberate or not), but the cleaners have been in.

Reactions: 3

There's loads more.
But this won't be "proof" enough for Kate fans with blinders on 🤷‍♀️
In any case, I'm done with this topic :rolleyes:
It's the same occasion in 3 of those and she's carrying a baby, 😂.

Epic fail my friend. Call that flashing? Nah, this is flashing,

There used to be many Google-able images showing her flashing (whether deliberate or not), but the cleaners have been in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kate looks stunning in the latest Daily Mail article (about her out and about privately, book shopping).

Reactions: 8
Anyway, you don't need a tumblr account and when clicking on the hashtags you find everything related to that person, easy to navigate if not familiar and you can send anonymous requests to ask for specific things like pics or events if you don't have an account, and this blog is the best person for that
Not really about Kate (though yes the wind has caught her skirt a few times and showed her bum but the wind has also caught the Queen's skirts).

But please for the love of god, no one go on this blog for a source of info. I've been in the tumblr community since 2011 and this blogger one of the most notorious for her lies. There's a whole post on her that someone wrote but some of the stuff she said is that Wills had a sex tape that only she's viewed, Kate's had abortions and she knows Harry and had dined with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not really about Kate (though yes the wind has caught her skirt a few times and showed her bum but the wind has also caught the Queen's skirts).

But please for the love of god, no one go on this blog for a source of info. I've been in the tumblr community since 2011 and this blogger one of the most notorious for her lies. There's a whole post on her that someone wrote but some of the stuff she said is that Wills had a sex tape that only she's viewed, Kate's had abortions and she knows Harry and had dined with him.
Yeah, what she says is one thing, but she does have screenshots and all the newspaper articles (online and offline) logged, pap pictures, an insane amount of stuff. Her word is one thing, but the articles, pics and screenshots she has are a goldmine.

We have never seen Lizzie's bum though.

I also remembered wrong, I said Kate wore a slip in Malaysia a couple of years ago, she didn't. Her skirt blew up so high whilst laying the wreath, we could see her belly button.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, what she says is one thing, but she does have screenshots and all the newspaper articles (online and offline) logged, pap pictures, an insane amount of stuff. Her word is one thing, but the articles, pics and screenshots she has are a goldmine.

We have never seen Lizzie's bum though.

I also remembered wrong, I said Kate wore a slip in Malaysia a couple of years ago, she didn't. Her skirt blew up so high whilst laying the wreath, we could see her belly button.
maybe not but I think your point was that the queen would be angry that Kate didn’t weight her hems. In which case she’d probably be angry with herself too.

re the wreath laying - do you have this belly button photo? Seems a bit unlikely unless the photographer was under her skirt or the skirt totally lifted over her head. In which case you’d see a lot more than her belly button.

And re the blog, there is an element of bias in what she posts, even if it seems like just articles. Eg she constantly said Kate was breaking protocol but wouldn’t provide all the similar pictures of other royals doing the same (eg with hem length, heel height etc)

• Heart
maybe not but I think your point was that the queen would be angry that Kate didn’t weight her hems. In which case she’d probably be angry with herself too.

re the wreath laying - do you have this belly button photo? Seems a bit unlikely unless the photographer was under her skirt or the skirt totally lifted over her head. In which case you’d see a lot more than her belly button.

And re the blog, there is an element of bias in what she posts, even if it seems like just articles. Eg she constantly said Kate was breaking protocol but wouldn’t provide all the similar pictures of other royals doing the same (eg with hem length, heel height etc)
It was in fact in India, not in Malaysia! I am sorry, I don't keep that close track hence naming wrong locations o_O
I am not going into a deep hunt for those pics, but here's a set, if you want to look for them it's the wreath laying in India a couple of years ago, she wore a white dress, there are also pics of soldiers holding her skirt down for her

I am laying this to rest now, but I started following Kate and Will when they married, though casually, hence I don't save links and pics like some obsessive maniacs (that incl the blog I linked to...), and there were many columnists and bloggers commenting (one column I linked previously), asking her to weigh her skirts and leaks from the palace that Liz was angry and was also asking her to weigh her skirts, like she asked her what she does all day as she didn't work.

The palace leaks constantly, incl to The Sun. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't, they do let their thoughts known.

The blogger above has her agenda, but she has the relevant pictures, and regardless of agenda, those pictures (and videos) don't lie.

Yes, all ladies have had their battles with the wind, but no, none other had their full head of hair and extensions blown in their face all the time and repeatedly exposed their thongs and bare bum to the world.

It was in fact in India, not in Malaysia! I am sorry, I don't keep that close track hence naming wrong locations o_O
I am not going into a deep hunt for those pics, but here's a set, if you want to look for them it's the wreath laying in India a couple of years ago, she wore a white dress, there are also pics of soldiers holding her skirt down for her

I am laying this to rest now, but I started following Kate and Will when they married, though casually, hence I don't save links and pics like some obsessive maniacs (that incl the blog I linked to...), and there were many columnists and bloggers commenting (one column I linked previously), asking her to weigh her skirts and leaks from the palace that Liz was angry and was also asking her to weigh her skirts, like she asked her what she does all day as she didn't work.

The palace leaks constantly, incl to The Sun. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't, they do let their thoughts known.

The blogger above has her agenda, but she has the relevant pictures, and regardless of agenda, those pictures (and videos) don't lie.

Yes, all ladies have had their battles with the wind, but no, none other had their full head of hair and extensions blown in their face all the time and repeatedly exposed their thongs and bare bum to the world.
doesn’t look like anyone is holding her skirt down other than herself??

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 4
Love the one with the Queen’s face. You’ve matched it well.

😁

Reactions: 1
Just to add to a comment earlier in this thread regarding Nannies that the Cambridge may/may not have...

I work at a place in London that Kate has often brought the children to. Though they park on site they join the other tourists and mill about quite happily looking at the things they want to see. This is during normal opening hours and done without any fanfare or special treatment. From my own observations it is clear that Kate is a hands on mum, the children are very relaxed and tactile with her. I'm not denying there is a Nanny - I've also seen her a few times with the children, but those children clearly spend a lot of time with their mother too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just to add to a comment earlier in this thread regarding Nannies that the Cambridge may/may not have...

I work at a place in London that Kate has often brought the children to. Though they park on site they join the other tourists and mill about quite happily looking at the things they want to see. This is during normal opening hours and done without any fanfare or special treatment. From my own observations it is clear that Kate is a hands on mum, the children are very relaxed and tactile with her. I'm not denying there is a Nanny - I've also seen her a few times with the children, but those children clearly spend a lot of time with their mother too.
I have also heard of them (usually Kate actually, don't recall any Will-with-the-kids sightings or Will-Kate-and-kids...) taking the kids places during normal hours and with no special treatment etc. Commendable, definitely.

Reactions: 4
I know someone who works for a national newspaper and she has said that William has cheated in the past but they couldn't publish.

He's lucky that Kate has been able to turn a blind eye. She has her eye on the fact that she will one day be Queen so good luck to her!

I know someone who works for a national newspaper and she has said that William has cheated in the past but they couldn't publish.

He's lucky that Kate has been able to turn a blind eye. She has her eye on the fact that she will one day be Queen so good luck to her!
Fancy the future King Of England being stupid enough to get caught 🙄 it’s great how people who work for newspapers and are told not to publish articles but still go around telling friends about it 🤣

Fancy the future King Of England being stupid enough to get caught 🙄 it’s great how people who work for newspapers and are told not to publish articles but still go around telling friends about it 🤣
They slip it out quietly to family members 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.