William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they stop travelling or flying together as a family now. If there’s a fatal accident then, after Charles, Harry would be become King! Or even worse, if that’s not possible because he has no HRH then the next in line after Charles would be Andrew! :eek:

Reactions: 3
I hope they stop travelling or flying together as a family now. If there’s a fatal accident then, after Charles, Harry would be become King! Or even worse, if that’s not possible because he has no HRH then the next in line after Charles would be Andrew! :eek:
No it would be George that would become king 😊

Reactions: 2
You also have to wonder what would happen if Harry, put in the position of having to become king, was ever proven to be illegitimate, and that he is actually Hewitt's son.

I listened to Kate on Gi Fletcher’s podcast. She sounds so lovely! I wish Gi had talked a little a less, though - Kate was too polite to talk over her, so lots of interesting sentences were cut off - and I wish Kate had elaborated on what she would have done differently with her babies, knowing what she does now about the early years.

Reactions: 6
I listened to Kate on Gi Fletcher’s podcast. She sounds so lovely! I wish Gi had talked a little a less, though - Kate was too polite to talk over her, so lots of interesting sentences were cut off - and I wish Kate had elaborated on what she would have done differently with her babies, knowing what she does now about the early years.
Omg I really can’t abide Gi. I find her and Tom ridiculously smug and Gi especially, really faux modest

Reactions: 16
Omg I really can’t abide Gi. I find her and Tom ridiculously smug and Gi especially, really faux modest
Yeah, they’re both very smug, and Gi really does like the sound of her own voice - which is a shame for an interviewer. That said, she has some great podcast guests (Kate Ferdinand, Jack Monroe, etc).

Reactions: 5
It would be Harry, then Archie before Andrew. They still have their position in the line of succession.

Reactions: 1
I think that rumours of an affair are untrue and extremely hurtful to William and Kate. They are clearly in love with each other and devoted to their family.
I thought it was said that Wills and Kate’s people decided to test Meghan by sharing a ‘rumour’ of a Wills affair with her...and then see how long it took her to use it as currency. When she spilled the beans to the press, that was it. I suspect this is one of many reasons why the RF was so willing to cast her adrift. Harry just chose to stick with her.

Reactions: 11
It would be Harry, then Archie before Andrew. They still have their position in the line of succession.
King Harry and Queen Meghan - shudders!😱

edit: but I suppose he’d be King Henry and look how well it worked out for his wives! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There have been a couple of psychics - as well as Nostradamus apparently - say that Harry is the next King. So read into that what you will ... others have said Charles' tenure will be short (I can see the Queen living for a few years yet, so that might be why), and William's will be just as short. Most won't reveal the reason for it, but some have speculated that the Monarchy as it currently is, will end.

I don't think there was an affair. I believe that Kate and William are solid. They probably get annoyed with each other from time to time, but that's a given in any relationship. Before Rose came on the scene there were rumours about William and Jecca Craig; yet they appeared made up also. She is married and has her own child(ren?) now.

I heard that the whole affair story was made up by Nicole Cliff (I think that's her name), who posted it as a half-joke, to take the heat of Meghan and Harry.

Just because there's nowhere else to put this, I will say that I think there'll be one more divorce announcement before the end of the year - Sophie and Edward.

Reactions: 3
There have been a couple of psychics - as well as Nostradamus apparently - say that Harry is the next King. So read into that what you will ... others have said Charles' tenure will be short (I can see the Queen living for a few years yet, so that might be why), and William's will be just as short. Most won't reveal the reason for it, but some have speculated that the Monarchy as it currently is, will end.

I don't think there was an affair. I believe that Kate and William are solid. They probably get annoyed with each other from time to time, but that's a given in any relationship. Before Rose came on the scene there were rumours about William and Jecca Craig; yet they appeared made up also. She is married and has her own child(ren?) now.

I heard that the whole affair story was made up by Nicole Cliff (I think that's her name), who posted it as a half-joke, to take the heat of Meghan and Harry.

Just because there's nowhere else to put this, I will say that I think there'll be one more divorce announcement before the end of the year - Sophie and Edward.
I don't know all the predictions and who made them, but some people have commented they have already come true: the abdication crisis of the 1930s, when "the brother who wasn't meant to be king became the king" (as one such prediction states).

With Will having 3 kids it seems highly unlikely H would ever become king.

Then there are the predictions of the end of the Windsors as dynasty and the end of the monarchy after Charles...

The Jecca rumours had some more footing, Jecca was guest of honour at Will's 21st or 25th bday (don't remember which) and was seated next to him, whilst Kate was at the end of the table. K has also dressed at times just like Jecca and one famous weekend which was a "boys' hunting trip" had Jecca included, per the pics she was the only woman (unless others joined later, but it was always claimed that it was a small party, so no others to join in). The hunting trip happened after he married Kate and after George was born.
Will also blew off Peter's wedding in favour of Jecca's brother's wedding (that was when Kate allegedly met Liz for the first time and Will wasn't even there to make the introductions) and blew off Charlotte's first Easter holiday in favour of Jecca's wedding in Africa, which he attended on his own.

Will was also after other women, trying to get together with them (one famous example is Isabella Calthrope), but they all declined so he kept going back to Kate..

There are rumours Will cheated on Kate during their dating years and their relationship started via cheating as well, cheating on their respective SOs at the time. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he continued cheating (if the rumours of the dating years are true and I tend to think they are), but the Rose rumour is imo made up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't particularly like William. I don't think he's half as squeaky clean as he's portrayed.
I agree. He is just protected by the palace a lot more diligently than eg Harry, as he's the heir and needs a clean image.
The rumours on H's drug use were leaked by Charles's people as well as Chuck taking him to rehab and whatnot, to prop up Charles's image (he needed it, that was after Diana and Camilla entering the scene, early 2000s). Harry was furious and it was made out a bigger deal than it really was (the story differs from H "just" smoking weed to H saying he smoked to protect his friend who actually smoked..), so Charles would be seen as good father.

The palace also has a nice habit of leaking things to unreputable papers like The Sun, to gauge the public's reaction and then decide how to proceed with things. I fully believe this also includes the DailyFail, as no paper is as widely read and garners as much interaction (comments, arrows) as the dm does. Neither The Sun nor the dm are taken too seriously, so it makes for excellent choices to leak to for gauging public opinion.

I've met William and Harry on separate occasions. Harry was by far the more charming and relatable of the two (when engaging with people he does seem genuinely interested in what they have to say). William is a bit pompous and uptight. Kate was with him and seemed to be looking over her shoulder all the time to check she wasn't putting a foot wrong ... this was only about three years ago. There have been rumours that he's a bit of a bore at home - making domestic staff watch his choice of movie when they all gather together at Christmas, etc.

Reactions: 7
I've met William and Harry on separate occasions. Harry was by far the more charming and relatable of the two (when engaging with people he does seem genuinely interested in what they have to say). William is a bit pompous and uptight. Kate was with him and seemed to be looking over her shoulder all the time to check she wasn't putting a foot wrong ... this was only about three years ago. There have been rumours that he's a bit of a bore at home - making domestic staff watch his choice of movie when they all gather together at Christmas, etc.
Our current Queen and her father before, both could be seen as the boring ones, the safe pair of hands, and both made excellent monarchs. The Monarch is to be seen and not heard, is supposed to not cause drama and not have strong opinions, it’s exactly what you want in a future King to be quite honest.

Compared to Edward VIII, Princess Margaret and Harry, the more showier royals, more charismatic and more charming etc. Edward nearly brought down the monarchy, Margaret would’ve been wholly ill-suited to Monarchy, much preferred her partying and having fun, as would Harry.

The quiet, boring Royals make the best Monarchs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.