Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
I hope they stop travelling or flying together as a family now. If there’s a fatal accident then, after Charles, Harry would be become King! Or even worse, if that’s not possible because he has no HRH then the next in line after Charles would be Andrew! :eek:
It would be Harry, then Archie before Andrew. They still have their position in the line of succession.

Reactions: 1

maxrigger

This is a few years old now, but gives a rough guide to the class system. I believe that the threshold for lower middle class is now something like a household income of over £50k but there also has to be a certain percentage of disposable income and savings, so the threshold will be lower in areas which have a cheaper cost of living and higher somewhere like London where everything costs stupid amounts.
How old is the table you posted lol The 'Elite' are pulling £89k a year and I earn a heck of a lot more than that working offshore. There is a lot more to class than just money, its family history, education, social circle etc, lot of 'upper middle class' folk around who don't have a pot to pee in but still have 'class'.

This is more recent, to be classed middle class (2019), married with two sprogs you need to be on about £80k so that makes me upper middle...I'll give Bill and Kate a bell and meet up for a pint at their place :) https://blogs.bath.ac.uk/iprblog/2019/07/01/whither-the-middle-class/

Vanillaco

VIP Member
The coat dress would have been so much nicer if it was all over lace rather then a panel.

I think she is into fashion, but she has lost her way a bit. I remember her wearing jeans and wedges and high street dresses.

Dioes she have a dresser?
She must have a dresser. I suppose she may be quite old or traditional, or just chooses clothes Kate likes

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
She’s far from rubbish at it. Also, I’m sure you’re utterly wonderful at your job, however, are your speeches/presentations/conversations regularly dissected, scrutinised and disseminated to an audience of millions via broadcast, written and social media? With cutting judgment given by ‘experts’ on delivery and personal appearance over content?
To be honest, I've never heard her speak, I'm just going by what people are saying here, so rubbish may be a bit harsh! But the thing about public speaking is that the more you do it, the more you get used to it and the fear of it fades. She was well aware of what she was required in the 10 years before her marriage, so she shouldn't really be uncomfortable about speaking to people 20 years down the line!

Bubu

Chatty Member
@Bubu, she really is evil and her only goal was to ruin their lives. How someone can be this cruel really is beyond me.
Honestly can’t believe I actually liked Megan at one point, I was obsessed with the royal wedding! I kept trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but this thread amongst other things put me right off her.

Chronically_knackered

I had no idea her father married 'beneath himself' ? Still, bringing in fresh blood helps the family DNA stay healthy I suppose.

Whats the pay bands these days to indicate your rung on the social ladder? Any ideas anyone?
This is a few years old now, but gives a rough guide to the class system. I believe that the threshold for lower middle class is now something like a household income of over £50k but there also has to be a certain percentage of disposable income and savings, so the threshold will be lower in areas which have a cheaper cost of living and higher somewhere like London where everything costs stupid amounts.

Attachments

Ophelia

It was much shorter back in Oct, no one's hair can grow this fast. She's been using extensions since their engagement and her hair has been throughout the lockdowns changing in length and always freshly coloured.

No one's hair can go from this
to this
within 3 months. 3 months = 3cm growth (assuming she's healthy and has good growth)

The fail is hinting at that with their headline, but they daren't say it just yet (see the apologists in the comments, which are utterly ridiculous).

Which rumours?
Sorry, about Rose. I always wondered where the rumours began first. I know it's old hat but I see it was discussed at the beginning.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Boredom alert!
My hair grows very quickly and has grown 4.5 inches since the 5th of November. It is an accurate measurement because I took photos of my hair in the hairdresser's because I'm hairdresser phobic, but a new hairdresser I tried gave me the best haircut of my life! I took photos so I could ask for the same the next time I go, which will probably be in 2034, the way things are going!
You're sl lucky! Mine grows really slow!

Readread

VIP Member
I’ve just read on the celeb gossip thread that Carole and Michael Middleton split up ages ago and are only seen in public together to keep up the appearance of being a happy family. 😲
Has anybody else heard the rumour?
I'm looking on a royal family forum atm to see what I can find. I googled Michael Middleton Harry wedding & there is definitely another woman accompanying him & Carole. Very odd...

peradetlic

VIP Member
Queen Letizia comes across as an accomplished professional woman in whatever she wears or does. Kate - not so much - more like a rich housewife. Queen Letizia is a lot more frugal as well - she recycles her clothes way more often than Kate, wears Mango, Zara, Hugo Boss (which is not that expensive) and Coach bags regularly.
You forget that those are Spanish. Kate should promote British. She couldn't pull off narrow skirt 'cause she's too thin. I personally would like her to combine some clunky custom jewelry and change makeup.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Kate was there in the afternoon and the arrests were made at night (after dark) - just look at the photos.
It is hardly the case that the police was gearing up to arrest people as soon as Kate was gone.

I also think that the arrests were maybe not necessary, but they certainly don't have anything to do with Kate
I know. It was more a comment on the behaviour of the police. Probably off topic for the Kate and Will thread though. I didn't mean it as a criticism of Kate, just to clarify.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Wow! Is this a real profile or maybe a fake one?
Was this before he was in a relationship?
Not sure if it was before his relationship but there is no smoke without fire!! Also unless someone tells you they are gay or unless you have the pictures to prove it you take it as hearsay!! I have a feeling he could be!

Readread

VIP Member
My point being she's only wearing a band in the wedding photos and no full set. She wore the same plain band to Louis' christening too. Yet at Wimbledon 2019, the regatta event, the diamond stack is back again? Seems a bit odd to me. I'm not necessarily saying I think there's any truth to the rumours of them being divorced but I do find that a bit weird.

Also if you look on this forum http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8452.160.html they discuss how Michael used to wear a signet ring (in place of a wedding ring, like Charles does) which he now no longer does apparently.

Last edited:

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Interesting snippets from data lounge-
What surprised me was Zara Tindall might not be a Phillips!! Also William having a few children outside marriage!! Lol

You don't think that has William long strayed from haggy Catherine? He has several mistresses and at least two of them got knocked up.
Why is this shocking? It runs rampant in the family. Neither of Charles' son's are his. Philip has several love children also. Only Charles and Anne are actually Queen & Philip's.
I could show you receipts but then I'd have to kill you :) Better you do your own research and ask yourself is it really that far fetched a notion.
People only show you what they want you to see. And with the super wealthy and Royals, they have the perfect teams in place to spin you the perfect fairy tale.
--It'll all come out one day.

Jury's out about Harry, but William is no question 100% Charles's spawn. Come one.

Rumors for years about Andrew and Ed's paternity. We'll never know until long after they're dead and gone. The other paternity question I do believe though is Zara Philips - she's from an affair her mother Anne has with her RPO, and not biologically Mark Philips'.

R111 Yes you're correct about Zara.

Prince William looks nothing like a Windsor. There were rumors for years he was the son of King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Charles, back in the day, was sleeping with W&H's nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke, Catherine Zeta Jones & Tara Palmer Tompkinson at the same time.

Guess it was a three name thing!
R110 and R111 - thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten about some of those rumors.

I remember hearing the rumors of an affair between JC and Diana, but wasn’t William a honeymoon baby? They did not visit Spain on their honeymoon (in fact JC declined to attend the wedding because they were stopping in Gibraltar on the honeymoon) so not sure JC could have fathered William. Though it could explain his height that I had chalked up to Spencer genes. Also, just look at how much Charlotte looks like the Queen as a toddler. All things considered, I’d say Charles is the father.

I know everyone thinks Hewitt was Harry’s father, but I don’t. I actually see him looking more and more like Prince Philip as a young man. If I were to place a bet, I’d bet on Charles being the father.

Of course we’ll probably never know one way or the other.

As far as Andrew and Edward go - I think it was Nigel Dempster who kept pushing for years that Lord Portchester was Andrew’s father. Can’t remember hearing anything about Edward being the product of an affair.

Zara Phillips Tindel is a new one for me!
Is this a screenshot of a Datalounge thread?