William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh i feel bad for her, maybe she has anxiety of public speakin( i have it toooo and everytime i have to say smth to ppl i paaanic) and being a royal is fuulll of speeches and stuff like that. I really feel like she's carrying out her mom's ambitions, i see kate living a suburban life being a housewife with a nice man who loves her and being happily married and living a quiet life, i feel she's draiiined now and maybe she just started realizing everything was her mom ( and pippa, that girl seems the og social climber) ambitions are not for her..
Yes I suppose if this has been her mothers dream since she was a teenager and they went to such lengths to throw the girls in the face of aristocracy it may be only now she realises that it's not what she wants. She probably looks at Pippa and would prefer that life, where she doesnt have to do anything but play with the kids all day. She probably does have anxiety about public speaking but that is literally the job. If she did it more and used a speech coach etc she could have got over that in 10 years. If my job was public speaking (it is😄) I wouldnt be able to get away with saying I'm scared of public speaking 10 years later, while still being paid! I do think Wills is a traditionalist and wants an old fashioned Royal wife. I think the 10 years was used to see just how much she would put up with from him, hence the break ups, the affairs, the not proposing, year after year, the not working so shed be available for him at any point. When she truly proved she would put up with anything to be with him, he married her.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how the story about this flower girl dress fitting got into the press in the first place.
Camilla T, who broke the story, said that she did research and believed the story to be true. So was she mislead?

I think that Kate has a core of steel and tons of discipline. You just need to look at her trained body and flawless style to see that she is a determined perfectionist. It was probably Carole that instilled this in her daughters - she and Pippa are just like that.

It also seems that Kate is kind though, it was said that her staff liked her.

I would really like to know whether she is happy with William and whether William has affairs.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how the story about this flower girl dress fitting got into the press in the first place.
Camilla T, who broke the story, said that she did research and believed the story to be true. So was she mislead?

I think that Kate has a core of steel and tons of discipline. You just need to look at her trained body and flawless style to see that she is a determined perfectionist. It was probably Carole that instilled this in her daughters - she and Pippa are just like that.

It also seems that Kate is kind though, it was said that her staff liked her.

I would really like to know whether she is happy with William and whether William has affairs.
See there were stories a few days ago about the Cam ridges disappearing and not being in contact with KP staff for ages so they couldnt do their jobs and and of their staff leaving because they were expected to do so much work at Anmer Hall but it's like one paragraph in the middle of an article, rather than the screaming headlines Meghan gets. I think that's more because they are very lazy rather than horrible to staff though. There are hundreds of stories of Royals treating their staff badly, and of them using racist language but again a paragraph in long articles. Harry said what everyone really knows about the press. The Palace are in cahoots with them, and give them access in exchange for favourable press and sweeping things under the carpet.

Reactions: 6
Kate got the life she wanted/deserved. Whether that's a good thing...

She seemed to be prim and proper but for all we know she's a minx behind closed doors. You don't tan topless at a French chateau if you are a stuck up princess. That Kate was more interesting than Zoom call "I cut my kids hair today during lock down" Kate.

It would be so easy for Wills to have affairs and no one would know. He knows there's nothing he could do to make his wife leave him. She's stuck in and that gives him a terrible amount of power.

I do wonder with technology now and the exposing culture if one of his women would deliberately or accidentally expose him in the press though?

Reactions: 12

She seemed to be prim and proper but for all we know she's a minx behind closed doors. You don't tan topless at a French chateau if you are a stuck up princess. That Kate was more interesting than Zoom call "I cut my kids hair today during lock down" Kate.

It would be so easy for Wills to have affairs and no one would know. He knows there's nothing he could do to make his wife leave him. She's stuck in and that gives him a terrible amount of power.

I do wonder with technology now and the exposing culture if one of his women would deliberately or accidentally expose him in the press though?
William is difficult to read but I can’t see him having affairs purely because of the level of risk involved.

Kate clearly based on her figure alone has a huge amount of self discipline which doesn’t really tally with the lazy claims.

It’s not a life I’d envy, the pressure to stay thin & the constant shaking hands & making small talk with strangers. I wouldn’t mind the money though!

I think that William would die of embarrassment if he would be caught doing something indecent.
The photos of him dancing on tables might be the extend of his "indiscretions".

I think that Kate dresses for her job.
Not just the topless photos, remember the roller disco she organised wearing hot pants and the see through dress at the fashion show at uni?
Even after the wedding she still wore short dresses that were flying up....

Reactions: 3
What also gets buried because of the scandal is back in 2012 the Cambs were due to attend the paralympics but said they couldn't as they had to prepare for their upcoming tour (which was a ridiculous excuse, but ok) and then they were papped on holiday in France. This was shite behaviour of them, as they were very present during the olympics, but the scandal over the topless pics overshadowed everything.
Do you mean this William and Kate? The Cambridges in these photos? It looks like them to me. 🙄

• Haha
How did meghan play hard to get? I don't really know anything about the start of h&m or w&k except that w&k were on/off or something.
Well apparently Meghan was very harsh on harry in the begining, he was late or smth and she was super upset and said i don't five a f*** if you're a prince, than he had to make a loot of effort to see her again after that ( this is what has been said in the documentaries 😅 )

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t think it is healthy to say or assume that if the woman is not playing hard to get or making herself so available, the man will cheat or she won’t be valued by the man equally or highly enough.

Melania Trump also played hard to get and look at Donald Trump.

A man cheats whenever he wants. And the same applies to a woman because cheating doesn’t just apply to men.

I would think both William and Harry are aware of the ‘three people in the marriage’ situation with their parents and will take notes accordingly.

Reactions: 13
All the people clutching their pearls about Meghan's "treatment" (her account anyway) really need to look up the nasty things that are said about Kate and her family on a daily basis. There used to be a forum called Royal Gossip that was shut down; it's since been resurrected to a point, with many of the same people spouting the most vile things. I will not repeat what has been said over there, but the allegations are extremely serious - far more serious than what Meghan alleges.

I don't think being front and centre is naturally in Kate's personality, but she is definitely making an effort. The likes of Sophie were always going to be better at it given she had a career in PR before she married in to The Firm. And of course Meghan was a natural show pony. Hence I'm of the opinion that it's not laziness per se, but reluctance and shyness on her part to be more involved. I could be wrong, but that's just how I see it.

Reactions: 18
All the people clutching their pearls about Meghan's "treatment" (her account anyway) really need to look up the nasty things that are said about Kate and her family on a daily basis. There used to be a forum called Royal Gossip that was shut down; it's since been resurrected to a point, with many of the same people spouting the most vile things. I will not repeat what has been said over there, but the allegations are extremely serious - far more serious than what Meghan alleges.

I don't think being front and centre is naturally in Kate's personality, but she is definitely making an effort. The likes of Sophie were always going to be better at it given she had a career in PR before she married in to The Firm. And of course Meghan was a natural show pony. Hence I'm of the opinion that it's not laziness per se, but reluctance and shyness on her part to be more involved. I could be wrong, but that's just how I see it.
While I agree that she might be naturally shy, she had 10 YEARS to decide if that was the life she wanted and 10 YEARS after to up her game for speeches etc. She also never held down a real job in her life other than working at Jigsaw for a few months because the royals told her to and her family business, which god knows what she was doing there and how much actual work. The same can be said for Pippa - taking little tidbits of work here and there until she bagged her husband which makes me think that they're both lazy sods.

Reactions: 15
William is difficult to read but I can’t see him having affairs purely because of the level of risk involved.
I dont think there is any risk involved for him at all. He has a privacy injunction out on the press and the entire palace machine protecting his reputation as heir to the Throne and his wife wont leave him. Charles and Phil have both managed to have affairs without it coming out at all or, in Charles' case, only much later.

While I agree that she might be naturally shy, she had 10 YEARS to decide if that was the life she wanted and 10 YEARS after to up her game for speeches etc. She also never held down a real job in her life other than working at Jigsaw for a few months because the royals told her to and her family business, which god knows what she was doing there and how much actual work. The same can be said for Pippa - taking little tidbits of work here and there until she bagged her husband which makes me think that they're both lazy sods.
And the uk press & the likes of Camilla T have a lot of blame, the hatred they spew and encourage is vile and disgusting. Whether it’s Megan, Kate or whoever.
Not to derail but has anyone watched framing Britney? they hounded that girl.

• Heart
Royal Goss wasn't shut down, the person who founded that forum never logged back in many years ago and the place went on regardless, when the software was updated by the hosting site it needed admin action, but since the admin was awol the site couldn't be brought back.
If the admin ever comes back, the old site will be running again.

Many posters there were (are) unhinged and totally nutty.

Just because someone has the "discipline" to be on a punishing workout schedule and diet, doesn't mean they have the discipline to do their job.
That's conflating two areas, which have nothing to do with each other or anything in common.

The above links of the paralympics shows Kate being present on 3 occasions (one of them a gala type event) and Will on 2, yet how present were they at the olympics? Pretty much every day.
Like Kate's always at Wimbledon, but was at the women's tennis how often?

Reactions: 4
And the uk press & the likes of Camilla T have a lot of blame, the hatred they spew and encourage is vile and disgusting. Whether it’s Megan, Kate or whoever.
Not to derail but has anyone watched framing Britney? they hounded that girl.
Absolutely. And when the tit hits the fan, they blame others. You see it with Diana's death (The palace should watch out as they turned on them to deflect attention from their own conduct), Caroline flack, Britney etc etc. They will always protect each other. We will never know what's true because we don't have an unbiased press.

I wonder how she really felt being landed with Diana's engagement ring? Its a ring loaded with the ghost of Diana and that awful marriage.
Its a horrible dated engagement ring, too big and that's aside form it being hid dead mothers engagement ring- a ring that destroyed her life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The above links of the paralympics shows Kate being present on 3 occasions (one of them a gala type event) and Will on 2, yet how present were they at the olympics? Pretty much every day.
Like Kate's always at Wimbledon, but was at the women's tennis how often?
Just to let everyone know that my inclusion of several links proving Kate did attend the Paralympics, is not as far as I am aware, a full and accurate representation of her schedule.

I did not and do have a copy of her diary.

I didn't feel I needed to post links detailing Kate's activities during the UK Olympics in 2012, as I thought that the links provided were sufficient to prove that the claim that William and Kate had, as claimed in this thread, skipped the Paralympics for a holiday, were untrue/a lie.

I am more than happy for others to take the time to check how many times Kate went to the Olympics or to determine how often Kate attends women's tennis and other questions.

I personally can't be arsed, but am willing to share my research tips. Google. Wow, that place is A-MAZ-ING! 😂

Reactions: 12
I do agree, the woman has had 10 years inside the royal family, 8 years before that waiting and hopping from one job to another while being lucky enough to have her parents support her while she hangs out with the prince and gets drunk, and years before that in COLLEGE ! I've not been to college but my friends used to have oral presentations alll the tiiime ! And even before that, she went to fancy private schools who are supposed to teach students public speaking.... So in my opinion there is no excuse, being a full time royal is her job, everyday people fuund their lives, even though i think she was pretty and seems down to earth, there is no excuse for her horrible speech skills

For this reason I can see William having an affair with a working woman. Someone who has made a name and career and he can talk to and be intellectually simulated.

Reactions: 4
I do agree, the woman has had 10 years inside the royal family, 8 years before that waiting and hopping from one job to another while being lucky enough to have her parents support her while she hangs out with the prince and gets drunk, and years before that in COLLEGE ! I've not been to college but my friends used to have oral presentations alll the tiiime ! And even before that, she went to fancy private schools who are supposed to teach students public speaking.... So in my opinion there is no excuse, being a full time royal is her job, everyday people fuund their lives, even though i think she was pretty and seems down to earth, there is no excuse for her horrible speech skills
Ironically she could have asked her sister in law for tips...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.