William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point regarding Wimbledon. She, Pippa and her mum would probably like to be there for Murray's farewell

Reactions: 5
The balcony looked really sad without the rest of them and the kids all enjoying the planes flying over, George loved having his cousins up there with him. If that’s the future then it’s a very dull one.

Just read an interesting thought on Twitter about Kates sudden decision to appear on Saturday, that Wimbledon is nearly upon us and we all know how much she loves it and no way could she reappear after six months just to watch tennis .

A lot of people are suspicious of how well she looked and are calling a facelift, I’m undecided and I doubt it would be a good idea to have surgery while having chemo and I don’t believe for a minute that she’s faked cancer in order to have a facelift like some are suggesting. There is a weird scar over her eye that she never had before, but a facelift would leave that, so was it an accident? Did she fall or was she pushed?

Some loons are insisting she was an AI z🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really a scar? I didn’t see it.. is there a before and after pictures? That would highlight the changes?

Reactions: 1
Really a scar? I didn’t see it.. is there a before and after pictures? That would highlight the changes?
This is probably the best one I’ve seen. It goes from her eyebrow down the side of her eye. The problem is that so many filters are used and the papers touch photos up it’s hard to know what’s real and isn’t. So many of the pics of her looking radiant have obviously been filtered because while she looked well enough on Saturday she certainly wasn’t radiant and glowing and yet people are using those pics as “evidence” for a face lift.

IMG_0028.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is patron of Wimbledon and I don’t see anything wrong with her attending if she feels upto it.

‘George loved having his cousins up there with him’…did he tell you that did he?! Queen Elizabeth changed it in 2022 and said only senior members of the royal family would make the balcony appearance.

I don’t know why anything from Twitter gets mentioned on here as if it’s fact when everyone knows they all talk tit on there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see that she hasn't had any botox this year and her skin is looking a bit more crepey. It will probably be because of the treatment and weight loss too.

I agree that some photos from this weekend are touched up or at least lighting adjusted before being posted/printed.
I don't see any signs of a face-lift at all and I can't imagine she would ever have one. With all of the non surgical options like threads/profhilo/hyaluronic fillets etc now, no one needs a face lift unless they have neglected their skin for years.

Reactions: 10
I can see that she hasn't had any botox this year and her skin is looking a bit more crepey. It will probably be because of the treatment and weight loss too.

I agree that some photos from this weekend are touched up or at least lighting adjusted before being posted/printed.
I don't see any signs of a face-lift at all and I can't imagine she would ever have one. With all of the non surgical options like threads/profhilo/hyaluronic fillets etc now, no one needs a face lift unless they have neglected their skin for years.
I don’t think she has either, the scar is very visible though, but it’s obviously not anything to do with a facelift. I think she went through a phase of overdoing the Botox and fillers, after Charlottes birth and I think it aged her a little because when it wore off she did go a little saggy, but she seems to get the balance right now. Again, not sure what treat,wants you can do when undergoing chemo, so who knows 🤷‍♀️

This is probably the best one I’ve seen. It goes from her eyebrow down the side of her eye. The problem is that so many filters are used and the papers touch photos up it’s hard to know what’s real and isn’t. So many of the pics of her looking radiant have obviously been filtered because while she looked well enough on Saturday she certainly wasn’t radiant and glowing and yet people are using those pics as “evidence” for a face lift.

View attachment 3002211
Yes.. I see it.. took me a few minutes but I found it.. TBH I really don’t think she has had a facelift.. she looks as if she has aged due to this situation.. Other picture, she looks younger.. I think she has either hit her head or something hit her.. To have that type of scar..
---
FYI

---
Here is YT Vid on scar..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And all the talk and debate is the reason why she has her treatment out of the public eye.

Reactions: 16
And all the talk and debate is the reason why she has her treatment out of the public eye.
I absolutley agree with you. The world's most photographed woman is obviously going to be commented about after being away for 6 months in treatment

Reactions: 5
She's always had a mark like that by her eye, I've noticed it when the photogs don't soften/filter/brighten the images - she's always had pretty poor skin as well and wears heavy makeup. People are crazy. There is a subreddit about her missing? What, are those the Squaddies convinced William beats her or something? Sick.

Reactions: 3
I mean, if that’s a cosmetic surgery scar- she went to a cheap doctor that that a poor job. Not likely. She looked great but obviously strained. She was all smiles in the carriage but looked very tense in the car beforehand. She wore pretty heavy make up. The children looked as always. George has always appeared a bit more shy in public (him making Christmas pudding doesn’t count as it was a small affair with just a small camera team. He looks fine in portraits when it is just a photographer, stylist, assistant as well. That’s different than being watched and yelled at by strangers). Charlotte as well has always appeared more serious but confident. Louis has always appeared more un-phased. We also shouldn’t forget that we didn’t see as much from George and Charlotte at that age. These children have different personalities and obviously they highlight the differences. A shy or quiet child appears more shy compared to others or a normal child appears more wild when compared to a very quiet child. I don’t think they appear that different than unusual. We always have photos of them looking smiling, talking to each other, looking sad, bored or solemn from the same event.

I do think W&K could and should have stepped up massively years ago. There are easy ways to look busy without actually working more and still having plenty of time to be present with their children. Which I think they are. But that’s no excuse if you get paid as a full time royal. As I said, I have no proxy making your family unit a priority but either take half the salary for working half time or at least look busy. That’s what you have a PR team for. It’s not THAT complicated. That’s my biggest problem with them. They have the means but their actions look lacklustre. W has been more visible in the last weeks. It’s still not much. But his work also doesn’t get the headlines. It has always been the women that are mostly reported on. They sell the glitz, glam and the drama. In all royal families.
If Charles really hasn’t overcome his alleged ego and looks at this reality and uses it for his benefit he is less smart than I give him credit for.
Re Kate’s personality. I don’t think she is a big role model apart from living her life as she wants to. That in itself a great. But in reality there are not many role models that I would choose to model my life after. I seriously doubt I would have the courage and bravery of a Malala Yousafazi. I think people overestimate role models and their influence.
My life looks more like Kate’s (though with less resources and a full time job and hopefully still happy and well raised children that know how loved their are). There is nothing wrong with being mediocre and at least they don’t sell themselves as anything but. Kate most definitely is a skilled amateur photographer, painter and musician. Is she a great artist? Obviously not. But she has the privilege to put time in her hobbies and it shows. There is enough “talent” to work with. As long as the BRF doesn’t act as if she is a concert pianist I don’t see a problem. Apart from the Danish exQueen I don’t see any of them as actually very “talented”. Some are very sporty. But that’s about it. If she is into arts, gardening and sports that’s quite enough. And if she chooses her work focus to things that go on in her personal life - isn’t that exactly what many want. Something she is actually interested in.
We don’t know much about her personality the Walses appear very closed of (and probably are. It’s fine though) and what we know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's always had a mark like that by her eye, I've noticed it when the photogs don't soften/filter/brighten the images - she's always had pretty poor skin as well and wears heavy makeup. People are crazy. There is a subreddit about her missing? What, are those the Squaddies convinced William beats her or something? Sick.
TBH this is the first I heard and seen of it.. looked back on few pictures all I could was the scar from her childhood..

Honestly? Both sides are deranged in the extremes they go to when discussing the opposing bother and wife to the one they favor. Each thinks they hold the moral high ground but neither does, they’re all pretty despicable IMO.
Do I think they have a happy marriage? Not overly but I think Kate is content enough because she loves being a mom and has no financial worries etc. I think he’s an absolute boorish man with a temper and probably shouts a lot. Do I think she’s a battered wife and he broke her eye socket and put her in hospital at Christmas? No, lol. It’s one extreme to the other.
---
TBH this is the first I heard and seen of it.. looked back on few pictures all I could was the scar from her childhood..
Yeah, I can’t see it anywhere else, the one in her hairline has always been there because people thought it was extensions and I remember them saying it was from a childhood injury.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly? Both sides are deranged in the extremes they go to when discussing the opposing bother and wife to the one they favor. Each thinks they hold the moral high ground but neither does, they’re all pretty despicable IMO.
Do I think they have a happy marriage? Not overly but I think Kate is content enough because she loves being a mom and has no financial worries etc. I think he’s an absolute boorish man with a temper and probably shouts a lot. Do I think she’s a battered wife and he broke her eye socket and put her in hospital at Christmas? No, lol. It’s one extreme to the other.
---

Yeah, I can’t see it anywhere else, the one in her hairline has always been there because people thought it was extensions and I remember them saying it was from a childhood injury.
It’s not from a childhood injury. It’s from a childhood operation but the palace would not discuss the reason.

It’s William’s scar that is from a childhood injury.

Some of what I have read since she made an appearance at the weekend is certifiably mad. The extremes that people will go too to make the most ludicrous claims is ridiculous. I have read stuff that I have literally laughed out loud at because it’s bonkers. If I was her I would probably retreat to Norfolk and never come back based on how people talk about her.

Reactions: 15
1000074236.png

If my son in law had supposedly slipped and fallen into another woman's lady places repeatedly I would DEFINITELY be this relaxed with him...🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 3003933
If my son in law had supposedly slipped and fallen into another woman's lady places repeatedly I would DEFINITELY be this relaxed with him...🙄
She knows where the money and power comes from, same as Sophie. That dress is fugly on her, her face looks like it’s melting, maybe the alcohol rumours are true?

• Angry
  • Wow