William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do. History constantly repeats itself in this family and the press are vile!

Reactions: 3
I don't think it will be the same as William and Harry. It helps that there are two spares this time.
Charlotte is slated to be a Princess Anne clone though, the press ads already onto that, and sadly I think it will be William and Harry all over again, I can only begin to imagine what they’ll say about Louis when he’s older. Hopefully though W&K will be more on it than Charles ever was.
---
I do. History constantly repeats itself in this family and the press are vile!
They have to have one to pit against another, same as Di and Fergiie, whilst I’m no fan of Fergie the press were horrific to her and Di could do no wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The narrative for them all is set up and the press will run with it no matter what and it’s sad. I did notice her paying more attention to Charlotte than usual, but I didn’t see it for any bad reason, maybe Charlotte has struggled more with Kates illness and is feeling more vulnerable. George, as a quickly growing young man, is happy with his dad at his side and little Louis is just doing his own thing, Kate did spend a lot of time talking and engaging with him. I’ve always thought she was a good mum and I don’t think any of the kids are favourites, you just have different relationships with each of them.

Did notice that James wasn’t there,I wonder if he’s said no to going? He never seems to enjoy these events and generally looks miserable.
He's at an age where any of those family gatherings are going to be as boring as hell, far too young for his own 1st cousins and far too old for their kids.

Reactions: 7
He's at an age where any of those family gatherings are going to be as boring as hell, far too young for his own 1st cousins and far too old for their kids.
I really felt sorry for the kids the other day. It must be so boring. At least when the Queen was still alive the second cousins were around to give the Wales kids a bit more fun. I know Charles wants a slimmed down monarchy but for Trooping it would be nice for the extended family to be out too.

Reactions: 8
Louis just gives off 'normal third child' vibes. All the third children I know are way more laid back, cheeky and confident than their older siblings, my own child included. Louis has personality and I think that's sweet.

Reactions: 12
I agree with this. It would have been so nice to see the other children. I see in the press that Zara may be titled with princess. I think they slimmed down a little too much

I really felt sorry for the kids the other day. It must be so boring. At least when the Queen was still alive the second cousins were around to give the Wales kids a bit more fun. I know Charles wants a slimmed down monarchy but for Trooping it would be nice for the extended family to be out too.

Reactions: 4
I agree with this. It would have been so nice to see the other children. I see in the press that Zara may be titled with princess. I think they slimmed down a little too much
The balcony looked so sparse the other day. Compare it to 2019 and it just seemed like a more joyful family event. I personally think that they may have pressured Kate to attend the other day as it would have been super grim looking without her. I also think she was there to distract from Charles not looking the best…

Reactions: 5
How ridiculous! She can’t suddenly be titled Princess so that’s a load of crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she can as Charles only has to issue a letters patent. Its entirely up to him. She might not want that of course.
It doesn’t scream “modern royal family” for an old dude to force it on an independent young millennial. It’ll only happen if she wants it, and I can’t see her wanting it at this point. Why would she?

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t scream “modern royal family” for an old dude to force it on an independent young millennial. It’ll only happen if she wants it, and I can’t see her wanting it at this point. Why would she?
She might not but then again she might. Who knows? I can't see it happening but the rumours must have come from somewhere. .

Yeah - why would she want it? How would she get it? Would Uncle Chuck just create Letters Patent making her what, HRH Princess Zara of ... whatever 🤣

Anne deliberately chose not to allow her children to have titles. It benefitted them.

The balcony looked so sparse the other day. Compare it to 2019 and it just seemed like a more joyful family event. I personally think that they may have pressured Kate to attend the other day as it would have been super grim looking without her. I also think she was there to distract from Charles not looking the best…

I don’t think Charles would have pressured her. So much is made of how much he loves her. Charles is 75 and undergoing cancer treatment- he’s never going to be looking great.

I think she can as Charles only has to issue a letters patent. Its entirely up to him. She might not want that of course.
Surely it’s entirely up to Zara? And as her mother didn’t want her or her brother to be titled then why would they decide to give her one 40 odd years later ?!

Reactions: 1
Surely it’s entirely up to Zara? And as her mother didn’t want her or her brother to be titled then why would they decide to give her one 40 odd years later ?!
Yes of course it would be up to Zara. I hardly think Charles would just make it happen without consulting her :unsure:

My understanding is that it was nothing to do with Anne not wanting them to have titles but rather that her husband turned down a title which meant their children wouldn't have one either.
Children of a princess don't get titles unless their father has one and that is why most men marrying into the family are offered a title.

I cant see Charles making her a princess, she would be fab as a working royal but she already has her own life and might not want to change things

Yes of course it would be up to Zara. I hardly think Charles would just make it happen without consulting her :unsure:

My understanding is that it was nothing to do with Anne not wanting them to have titles but rather that her husband turned down a title which meant their children wouldn't have one either.
Children of a princess don't get titles unless their father has one and that is why most men marrying into the family are offered a title.

I cant see Charles making her a princess, she would be fab as a working royal but she already has her own life and might not want to change things
That would totally be against his idea of a slim down monarchy- can see him going down the road of the Swedish / danish royal family when the queen‘s cousins are passing away and removing the titles of everyone who isn’t in the direct line of succession

That would totally be against his idea of a slim down monarchy- can see him going down the road of the Swedish / danish royal family when the queen‘s cousins are passing away and removing the titles of everyone who isn’t in the direct line of succession
His problem with his slimmed down monarchy has come to roost now. Barely enough of them standing to do the work.

How ridiculous! She can’t suddenly be titled Princess so that’s a load of crap!
See Their Highnesses Princess Alexandra, 2nd Duchess of Fife and Princess Maud, Countess of Southesk. They were the children of Louise, Princess Royal and the first Duke of Fife. Their grandfather Edward VII made them princesses with precedence immediately after HRHs by ordering the Garter King of Arms to gazette them as such at the same time as their mother became Princess Royal. They had previously been Lady Alexandra Duff and Lady Maud Duff. Princess Alexandra married a cousin and became HRH Princess Arthur of Connaught, making their descendants cousins of the Swedish and Danish royals through Arthur's sister Crown Princess Margareta of Sweden.

His problem with his slimmed down monarchy has come to roost now. Barely enough of them standing to do the work.
The balcony looked really sad without the rest of them and the kids all enjoying the planes flying over, George loved having his cousins up there with him. If that’s the future then it’s a very dull one.

Just read an interesting thought on Twitter about Kates sudden decision to appear on Saturday, that Wimbledon is nearly upon us and we all know how much she loves it and no way could she reappear after six months just to watch tennis .

A lot of people are suspicious of how well she looked and are calling a facelift, I’m undecided and I doubt it would be a good idea to have surgery while having chemo and I don’t believe for a minute that she’s faked cancer in order to have a facelift like some are suggesting. There is a weird scar over her eye that she never had before, but a facelift would leave that, so was it an accident? Did she fall or was she pushed?

Some loons are insisting she was an AI z🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣