William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as dull as dishwater. The clutching of pearls and insisting on defending how interesting she apparently is (she does a great job of hiding any personality, if she has such a thing) is downright bizarre behaviour. Stalker vibes, Dear Kate I wrote you and posted the same screenshot on Tattle 48 times to defend you but you still ain’t callin …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kate seems perfectly pleasant and is a perfect Royal in terms of appearance, pliability, affability etc. I have no doubt that she is extremely popular with the public and I wish her a quick recovery back to full health, but IMVHO she is duller than a low watt bulb. She smiles well, carries out public appearances impeccably but what opinions has she ever expressed? None in public of course, it would be inappropriate but for me she is the essence of a Stepford wife - never puts a foot wrong, never has a hair out of place, never looks grumpy, never rocks the boat. She is perfect for the role she is in I will give her that but that doesn't make her interesting at all.

Reactions: 19
She’s as dull as dishwater. The clutching of pearls and insisting on defending how interesting she apparently is (she does a great job of hiding any personality, if she has such a thing) is downright bizarre behaviour. Stalker vibes, Dear Kate I wrote you and posted the same screenshot on Tattle 48 times to defend you but you still ain’t callin …
I wish I could add more laughing reactions to this!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kate seems perfectly pleasant and is a perfect Royal in terms of appearance, pliability, affability etc. I have no doubt that she is extremely popular with the public and I wish her a quick recovery back to full health, but IMVHO she is duller than a low watt bulb. She smiles well, carries out public appearances impeccably but what opinions has she ever expressed? None in public of course, it would be inappropriate but for me she is the essence of a Stepford wife - never puts a foot wrong, never has a hair out of place, never looks grumpy, never rocks the boat. She is perfect for the role she is in I will give her that but that doesn't make her interesting at all.
She isn't there to give her opinion. That's not her job. When did you ever hear queen Elizabeth give her opinion on anything.

And that Stepford wife jab is based on absolutely nothing. Just because she doesn't rock the boat or gives drama doesn't mean she is a Stepford wife.

You admit she is good at her job. And that's what she is there to do. She is not there to give her opinion, to rock the boat or to give you drama so that you will find her interesting.

How she fulfills her role is what people want from their royals. That's why she tops every popularity poll.

And what's she does in her private life is her business. So long she doesn't do anything criminal it's her business and nobody else's. And from what all royal reporters say she is far from a Step ford wife in her private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She isn't there to give her opinion. That's not her job. When did you ever hear queen Elizabeth give her opinion on anything.

And that Stepford wife jab is based on absolutely nothing. Just because she doesn't rock the boat or gives drama doesn't mean she is a Stepford wife.

You admit she is good at her job. And that's what she is there to do. She is not there to give her opinion, to rock the boat or to give you drama so that you will find her interesting.

How she fulfills her role is what people want from their royals. That's why she tops every popularity poll.

And what's she does in her private life is her business. So long she doesn't do anything criminal it's her business and nobody else's. And from what all royal reporters say she is far from a Step ford wife in her private life.

IMVHO is a key point of my post - in my very humble opinion. At no point was I quoting anything as fact but I personally think she is a Stepford wife. I already stated that it would be inappropriate for her to give an opinion. Thank you for reminding me yet again that she is topping 'every popularity poll', good to be kept in the loop on that.

I find her boring, she is not someone who has done anything admirable IMVHO - she married into one of the most dysfunctional families in the world and had children but I think there are millions of women who are much more admirable - Malala Yousafzai being a prime example. Kate married well but she has not contributed anything of any tangible depth to the world - she is a wife and mother - which is great - but not a role model or a person who is interesting or noteworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IMVHO is a key point of my post - in my very humble opinion. At no point was I quoting anything as fact but I personally think she is a Stepford wife. I already stated that it would be inappropriate for her to give an opinion. Thank you for reminding me yet again that she is topping 'every popularity poll', good to be kept in the loop on that.

I find her boring, she is not someone who has done anything admirable IMVHO - she married into one of the most dysfunctional families in the world and had children but I think there are millions of women who are much more admirable - Malala Yousafzai being a prime example. Kate married well but she has not contributed anything of any tangible depth to the world - she is a wife and mother - which is great - but not a role model or a person who is interesting or noteworthy.
What's Malala got to do with the BRF? I doubt most of us have contributed anything of tangible depth to the world other than creating offspring tbh! She's a role model to the charities she has patroned and most of them are regarding children and mental health or children's mental health. I like that she keeps her personality out of it. Unlike Megan doing a patronising bow on a netflix show skitting her husbands grandma.

Reactions: 7
What's Malala got to do with the BRF? I doubt most of us have contributed anything of tangible depth to the world other than creating offspring tbh! She's a role model to the charities she has patroned and most of them are regarding children and mental health or children's mental health. I like that she keeps her personality out of it. Unlike Megan doing a patronising bow on a netflix show skitting her husbands grandma.
Lol at the Meghan shade.

Of course she's a role model to charities - that's her job. I was merely giving my opinion, try and stay calm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean, can it not be accepted that there are differences in opinion when it comes to what is "boring" vs what is "interesting"?

I find people that can talk about the arts, gardening, cooking, baking, literature, politics etc interesting.
I find people that are into "glamour" like the Met Party and Vogue, TV series and cheating scandals boring.

Someone else might have opposing points.

Like - there cannot be consensus?

Why does it even matter?

Kate won't care whether people will find her boring, nor will she care if the people that find her interesting will defend her. She is clearly above this.

Reactions: 7
I mean, can it not be accepted that there are differences in opinion when it comes to what is "boring" vs what is "interesting"?

I find people that can talk about the arts, gardening, cooking, baking, literature, politics etc interesting.
I find people that are into "glamour" like the Met Party and Vogue, TV series and cheating scandals boring.

Someone else might have opposing points.

Like - there cannot be consensus?

Why does it even matter?

Kate won't care whether people will find her boring, nor will she care if the people that find her interesting will defend her. She is clearly above this.

I mean this is a gossip forum, what does anything matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you’ve got to drag someone else down to shore someone else up you’ve lost your point immediately. Role model to charities? How? She turns up, grins, chats to children, tosses her hair around and goes home an hour later, that’s no role model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Meghan and Kate are definitely not role models.

Meghan is a vile human being and no role model to anyone!

Kate seems glowing in comparison though I find Kate strangely fascinating. She hung on for so long, for so many years, through out so many break ups with her family facilitating snagging William. She seems to have no personality or interests except pleasing William, her kids, being thin, and her hair. She never has anything interesting or intelligent to say (Meghan tries to sound intelligent but comes across as a complete moron stuck in 90s live, laugh, love BS).

I also think William is protected by the golden boy PR. He is just as much an arrogant man-child as his brother. He can go to football games and show up for loads of those but do 2 actual engagements in a month that's non-football related? Get real, bro. Step up and work, you're 42.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Kate seems glowing in comparison though I find Kate strangely fascinating. She hung on for so long, for so many years, through out so many break ups with her family facilitating snagging William. She seems to have no personality or interests except pleasing William, her kids, being thin, and her hair. She never has anything interesting or intelligent to say (Meghan tries to sound intelligent but comes across as a complete moron stuck in 90s live, laugh, love BS).

I also think William is protected by the golden boy PR. He is just as much an arrogant man-child as his brother. He can go to football games and show up for loads of those but do 2 actual engagements in a month that's non-football related? Get real, bro. Step up and work, you're 42.
Agree all Kate’s done is make a successful match and have kids. Nothing wrong with that if it’s what you want but most women nowadays have more ambition. I’m pleased she’s doesn’t voice her opinion, I think that’s where Megan got it wrong.

Reactions: 3

*virtual round of applause*

Reactions: 3

So many break ups .... there were two. One rumored one in 2004. And one in 2007 which lasted for about 7 weeks. She also didn't hang on. She was just in a relationship with her boyfriend who she started dating when they were both very young. 😂 😂

Her family facilitating snagging William...... Yup William didn't have a choice. He did what he was told. They made him fall in love with her. They made him start a relationship with her. They made him propose to her. They made him marry her. They made him have children with her. They made him have a relationship with her for the last 21 years. 😂😂

How do you know what her interests are except for pleasing William, her kids, being thin and her hair. Did she tell you that? You have no idea what her interests are because she keeps her private life just that private.

She has much interesting and intelligent things to say and has done so for the last 13 years. Her speeches are on the internet.

And for William he does work. He has his royal foundation. Duchy of Cornwall a billion pound business. Earth shot Foundation and others. And he does standard royal work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get it, you think they are saints and the best thing since sliced bread, and I do not 🤣 I do know people who have known them, though, and know what they said and trust those people.

Meghan thinks, on the other hand - she is the savior of the universe, we all must listen to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All of these people are ciphers onto which we project. No one really knows what any of them are actually like as human beings.

Reactions: 10