William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H, not more AI nonsense, this is all we are going to get now about everybody and everything its already out of control and will get even worse.

Reactions: 8
Why would they put out a false announcement of cancer ? Because, before, many people were asking questions about all the lies that kept coming, day after day; didn’t stop them from lying after they were caught. Now, with the C word, many fewer want to know the truth anymore or are afraid to ask. Perfect PR strategy to deflect. This thread is a prime example of that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why would they put out a false announcement of cancer ? Because, before, many people were asking questions about all the lies that kept coming, day after day; didn’t stop them from lying after they were caught. Now, with the C word, many fewer want to know the truth anymore or are afraid to ask. Perfect PR strategy to deflect. This thread is a prime example of that.
Hurry back to the asylum your supper is ready

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You think faking cancer is a perfect PR strategy?? 😂 PLEASE log off

Reactions: 26

• Haha
Reactions: 14
seriously please get help, this is unhinged.
If she has had corticosteroids as treatment, then yes, they can and do change the shape of your face through both water retention and fat redistribution because it's basically cortisone.

People often forget that Diana was rapidly falling out of public favour during that last Summer. Interesting to think how things might have panned out.
I've said before I think things would have descended for her, someone said to me she isn't that dissimilar to Meghan in some ways and I can see their point, although controversial.

Reactions: 8
It’s obviously working; making a claim, upon many previous lies and false claims that didn’t work. That has finally proven to shut any questions or interrogations down and up. Yes, a perfect PR gem.
Hasn't shut you up though has it, nor the other god knows how many people on forums and social media that lack any form of critical thinking.
Do you realise if this was fake just how many times they would get caught out?
As others have said, get off the Internet for a while and engage again with real life. No good will come from the doom gossipers that you're following around, they want followers like a cult. Get out while you can.

Looking forward to Charles looking younger, with a new, clean, jawline, now that he actually has cancer.
its actually bleeping vile to suggest she's faking cancer. Or perhaps you don't realise that you've been radicalised by conspiracy theorists on the internet.

Her kids have to go back to school after Easter and face their friends who now know. Real scummy of you to suggest that..

Reactions: 32
There is the brink of insanity, then there is the abyss. Is it dark down there?

Reactions: 19
Perhaps it’s best we all ignore the troll and not even give their posts any reactions. If they’re starved of oxygen hopefully they’ll go elsewhere. (Preferably to the docs to get some help).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Perhaps it’s best we all ignore the troll and not even give their posts any reactions. If they’re starved of oxygen hopefully they’ll go elsewhere. (Preferably to the docs to get some help).
or back to Russia to join their friends at the bot farm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hasn't shut you up though has it, nor the other god knows how many people on forums and social media that lack any form of critical thinking.
Do you realise if this was fake just how many times they would get caught out?
As others have said, get off the Internet for a while and engage again with real life. No good will come from the doom gossipers that you're following around, they want followers like a cult. Get out while you can.
It never does shut people like that up though, does it? They think they are the enlightened ones, cleverer than us mere plebs, with deep insight and great sources. It's actually pathetic. Someone close to me is a bit like this, I just call them Grassy Knollington and ignore the shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Preventative cancer treatment” is not medically recognized. She says she is well, but reported as “battling cancer”. The king can work and be seen with cancer announcement, but not Kate. Now going on month long holiday after announcing she would be seen on Easter Sunday. Needs more time to heal from plastic surgery. “Cancer” has shut down much discussion as it was intended to do.
You have actually personally offended and upset me (and being a Scot, I'm trying desperately not to swear every second word) with the sentence in bold.

I'm midway through my second year of surviving bowel cancer. Six weeks after my hemicolectomy, I started adjuvant chemotherapy. The NHS website defines adjuvant chemotherapy as to "reduce the risk of the cancer coming back after radiotherapy or surgery" or, as my oncologist called it "belt and braces". In other words, it is to PREVENT the return of cancer if any cancerous cells have been left in the body after surgery or radiotherapy, which is why it can be called 'preventative' rather than the medical term of 'adjuvant'. How bloody DARE you say that my treatment isn't medically recognised.

Chemo varies with the type of cancer and the person. For example, bowel cancer chemo doesn't cause near total hair loss as is common with breast cancer chemo. I also reacted badly to my chemo because I'm one of the percentage of the population missing a certain enzyme because of genetics; it had to be drastically scaled back to prevent lasting nerve damage. I also developed a reaction that they'd never seen before. Just because it's given to prevent the return of cancer doesn't mean that it isn't brutal. Kate could be on a completely different chemo to Charles; his is also primary treatment rather than after surgery. She is also recovering from abdominal surgery which takes time too. Charles is only working from home, doing the office part of his job, meeting one or two people at a time while Camilla picks up all his public jobs.

I'm trying to decide whether the fact that I'm near tears typing this is due more to anger or hurt. Again, how bleeping DARE you.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
You have actually personally offended and upset me (and being a Scot, I'm trying desperately not to swear every second word) with the sentence in bold.

I'm midway through my second year of surviving bowel cancer. Six weeks after my hemicolectomy, I started adjuvant chemotherapy. The NHS website defines adjuvant chemotherapy as to "reduce the risk of the cancer coming back after radiotherapy or surgery" or, as my oncologist called it "belt and braces". In other words, it is to PREVENT the return of cancer if any cancerous cells have been left in the body after surgery or radiotherapy, which is why it can be called 'preventative' rather than the medical term of 'adjuvant'. How bloody DARE you say that my treatment isn't medically recognised.

Chemo varies with the type of cancer and the person. For example, bowel cancer chemo doesn't cause near total hair loss as is common with breast cancer chemo. I also reacted badly to my chemo because I'm one of the percentage of the population missing a certain enzyme because of genetics; it had to be drastically scaled back to prevent lasting nerve damage. I also developed a reaction that they'd never seen before. Just because it's given to prevent the return of cancer doesn't mean that it isn't brutal. Kate could be on a completely different chemo to Charles; his is also primary treatment rather than after surgery. She is also recovering from abdominal surgery which takes time too. Charles is only working from home, doing the office part of his job, meeting one or two people at a time while Camilla picks up all his public jobs.

I'm trying to decide whether the fact that I'm near tears typing this is due more to anger or hurt. Again, how bleeping DARE you.
Please don't take any notice of that troll. I've seen quite a few doctors on tv from around the world saying that the treatment Kate is receiving is pretty standard, and is indeed, to mop up any cells that may be left. So recognised worldwide.
I'm so sorry you've had to go through the Hell that is cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thank you for sharing your story❤ and for your informative post. Don’t let some ignorant Bawbag of sewer rat upset you- Please do something nice now to lift your spirits again.

Edit…, had to add the one scottish swear word I know🤣 ( Ma was a Scot)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fellow Scot here and I am going to swear here. Please ignore Jerry, who quite frankly needs to go sit under a bridge with their fellow bleeping trolls. Jerry is clearly unhinged and/or is just on here to provoke a reaction. I'm so bleeping sick of these knobjockeys going on and on about the Royal Family faking cancer. What on earth are they on? Who would ever fake that and especially a Mother with 3 young kids. Imagine the despair as a family they are going through? Who would ever put their family through that for "PR".

I can't even imagine how angry and upset you must be feeling reading all this nonsense. It's not even conspiracy theorists, it's actually really dangerous. Sending you all the love and strength on your recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.