William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Cancer Kate video is another fake in a long list of lies; Car Kate, the Mother’s Day Kate, Shopping Kate. Definitely AI; her hand is tiny compared to the bench arm, she looks dropped in, makeup made to look sickly, background is a still photo, her hair on her left never moves even she does, stays stuck, voice is without emotion, even with talking about children. Face lift for sure; slit eyes, square jawline, no wrinkles at jowls and neck. “Preventative cancer treatment” is not medically recognized. She says she is well, but reported as “battling cancer”. The king can work and be seen with cancer announcement, but not Kate. Now going on month long holiday after announcing she would be seen on Easter Sunday. Needs more time to heal from plastic surgery. “Cancer” has shut down much discussion as it was intended to do.
Are you actually serious or are you being tongue in cheek?

Reactions: 34
Prince William was not relevant to the story that is why he was cropped out- Harry was named in those court documents -If Mary Berry was in the photo likewise she would be cropped out because she wouldn’t be relevant to the story.. seems very simple really-
Not really, Harry was named and had only met him once, the same time as William met him and at the same event. Strange that they mention only one of them. Imagine if it had been the other way round, the press would have fallen over themselves to drag Harry into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Judging by the crap I've seen over on tiktok, I suspect they are actually serious.....
I was only thinking this morning how nice this thread had been the last few days and how we were just having some nice discussions. I thought too soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I love a good conspiracy theory and I often think there’s more than meets the eye to many situations but I can’t get on board with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not really, Harry was named and had only met him once, the same time as William met him and at the same event. Strange that they mention only one of them. Imagine if it had been the other way round, the press would have fallen over themselves to drag Harry into it.
Well harry is litigious so if he is innocently dragged into this he will sue- no one knows how many times they did or didn’t meet-

Reactions: 6
I was only thinking this morning how nice this thread had been the last few days and how we were just having some nice discussions. I thought too soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I love a good conspiracy theory and I often think there’s more than meets the eye to many situations but I can’t get on board with this one.
Me too! Thought I’d overdosed in the kids mini eggs for a minute. I was like wtf am I reading

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Cancer Kate video is another fake in a long list of lies; Car Kate, the Mother’s Day Kate, Shopping Kate. Definitely AI; her hand is tiny compared to the bench arm, she looks dropped in, makeup made to look sickly, background is a still photo, her hair on her left never moves even she does, stays stuck, voice is without emotion, even with talking about children. Face lift for sure; slit eyes, square jawline, no wrinkles at jowls and neck. “Preventative cancer treatment” is not medically recognized. She says she is well, but reported as “battling cancer”. The king can work and be seen with cancer announcement, but not Kate. Now going on month long holiday after announcing she would be seen on Easter Sunday. Needs more time to heal from plastic surgery. “Cancer” has shut down much discussion as it was intended to do.
My husband had tonsil cancer. It was local to the tonsil that was removed. He was given an intensive course of radiotherapy as a “preventative measure” to kill any cancerous cells that may have developed outside the tonsil.

I’m honestly sick of this deep fake narrative. It’s downright offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If you are serious, please for your own mental health, log off the internet and get outside and go for a walk, talk to family or friends, I would be very worried about family members with this level of delusion and investment.

Reactions: 66
She’s not wearing her heavy eyeliner. Are you seriously suggesting it’s Al? Good god, touch grass.
Kate when not smoothed in photoshop looks older than 42 on a normal day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kate is not bleeping faking having cancer.Jesus christ.This is very offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I am choosing to believe that people posting the nonsense to which you are referring are in the pay of Vlad-the-shirtless or in a secure unit. Makes the sheer tastelessness easier to bear.

Reactions: 21
Does cancer make you look younger ? Change the shape of your face and jawline ? Take away the wrinkles on your face, neck and under the eyes ? Change the shape of your eyes ? When you lose weight, at 42, your face goes up, not down ?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it shows the depths of delusion online where the RF is concerned, usually it’s directed towards the Sussexes, but I admit it’s weird seeing it being done to the Wales and I don’t for one minute believe it’s out of concern for Kate, it’s like some weird revenge.
I’d like to know the truth of Car Kate and Farm Kate, but I don’t have any doubts about Bench Kate, we’re just used to seeing her heavily made up and/or filtered in photos, this was just a very raw and real person who looked their age.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does cancer make you look younger ? Change the shape of your face and jawline ? Take away the wrinkles on your face, neck and under the eyes ? Change the shape of your eyes ? When you lose weight, at 42, your face goes up, not down ?
She’s ill, I’m sure the video has been retouched in some way, e.g. a smoothing filer, to make her appear less ill.

Sure the RF have been less than truthful, but to lie about having cancer? They would never, ever recover if they did that - the RF would be finished. What a ridiculous take.

Reactions: 20
Yes it changes the shape of your face…. nausea , vomiting, loss of appetite ….. rapid weightloss….. lets hope for your sake no one you care about experiences this….

Reactions: 43
If you had a modicum of actual knowledge about deep fakes and AI you would know there is absolutely no way they would put out a computer generated video of her declaring that she has cancer! 😂 it would be sussed immediately. They can’t even spot her botched at home Photoshop skills, they’d be terrified to create a completely machine generated video of her. Get off TikTok.

My parent had a preventative round of treatment for cancer last year. It’s extremely common.

Reactions: 28
C’mon, I have no truck with the royal family and think they’re a bunch of wasters, but there is no way that she is lying about having cancer. I mean, why on earth would she do that - to what end!🤔

I do think a lot of dodgy stuff went on with the previous video/photos,and things have been handled very badly, but I wish her well and hope she makes a full recovery.
Cancer is a bastard, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone!

Reactions: 18
seriously please get help, this is unhinged.

Reactions: 26
Jesus, the delusion of some people! If you look at the shape of her jaw in the official video and the photo in the car you can clearly see it’s the same shape. In the car shot she looks like she’s been having a bloody good and understandable cry. Her face looks red and puffy, totally not surprising given the circs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.