William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does “Kate” look about 15?
I hope if the RF see these it gives them a giggle. 😁

Reactions: 10
They really should have added Captain Tom in there for a really British touch
Finally, someone giving me some constructive criticism for my next commission rather than just slagging my art off.

(Joking… I’m not added Tom into anything thanks to his Daughter)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diana looking rather impatient I think, doubt if her and Kate would have a deep friendship had she lived, all smiles in public but Diana would be very jealous of her privately.

Reactions: 32
Finally, someone giving me some constructive criticism for my next commission rather than just slagging my art off.

(Joking… I’m not added Tom into anything thanks to his Daughter)
illl settle for Harambe then. RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Diana loved attention. She hated competition too, be it for attention or her son’s affection. She hated their nannies, fired them on the regular. She hated Charles doing parenting tasks like baths and undermined him when he planned time with them, she would have hated Kate and Meghan.

Reactions: 41
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. The sightings you mention were never confirmed as her anyway so they’re not really important now that we know what happened.

I thought it would be some sort of health issue - I hoped it wouldn’t be as serious as cancer. I have zero doubts. In her very distinctive voice, she was as vulnerable as anyone could possibly be. Despite the fact I’m not a royalist, I found it heartbreaking actually.
AI generated, scary isn’t it?
---
Diana loved attention. She hated competition too, be it for attention or her son’s affection. She hated their nannies, fired them on the regular. She hated Charles doing parenting tasks like baths and undermined him when he planned time with them, she would have hated Kate and Meghan.
No, Diana hated Tiggy nannying the boys.

Reactions: 3
Why do you think that?
Because she basked in being the centre of attention, she wouldn't have liked her boys sharing their affections with other women, also she would be growing older as the younger women joined the family and the focus on fashion, hairstyles and make up would move away from her on to her younger daughter in laws.

Reactions: 18
We are going to be subjected to endless iterations of Paddington over the coming months.

IMO he should have been put out to pasture after he came for Liz Truss

IMG_0779.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Exactly this. The difficulty that they face is not only about how/ what they tell George, Charlotte, and Louis, but the fact that the kids go to school so they are exposed to other kids who overhear their parents talking/ see newspaper headlines/ and will see stuff on the internet. I have no doubt that their school is as protective as they can of the three of them, but they can't control every playground conversation. Things may be as 'okay' as she said they were, but they may also be a lot worse (and it's no one else's business to know that).
Plus it woukd have only taken a sec for one of the children to switch the TV on and heard all the negative speculation.

Reactions: 5
What an interesting take, I’ve never thought about this, always bought into the “Diana would have loved Kate/Megan and hated the other” depending on who your fave is of course 🤣🤣🤣. I honestly don’t know what to think, will ponder.

Reactions: 4
Because she basked in being the centre of attention, she wouldn't have liked her boys sharing their affections with other women, also she would be growing older as the younger women joined the family and the focus on fashion, hairstyles and make up would move away from her on to her younger daughter in laws.
And even though she ceased to be THE Princess of Wales on divorcing it might well grate that there was nowadays a THE Princess of Wales that wasn't her. Speculation obviously

Reactions: 18
illl settle for Harambe then. RIP
I’ll admit I’m much better with marmalade loving bears, but I’ll give him a go next time. 🫡

Changed my profile photo so Paddingtons always ominously around on these parts of Tattle…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And even though she ceased to be THE Princess of Wales on divorcing it might well grate that there was nowadays a THE Princess of Wales that wasn't her. Speculation obviously
Diana would have married a Muslim and had a daughter. Awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.