Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your all right, I give her a week possibly two if she reallllly wants to milk it.
Then she'll be back with her inspirational quotes, her new life mantras & no doubt pregnant, litro sat there frantically checking her ovulation cycle 🤣
How Ryan hasn't blasted her from all her bullshit shows how much of a better person he really is tbh

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230920_014102_Instagram.jpg

Bit sus that you can edit reviews, unless they were posted by Hollie? (you know, like before)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So anyone think this this a bit weird now, so no talking story’s from Hollie on the business page, no updates on the new premises they supposedly were moving to a couple of weeks ago now. Her tik tok gone and her insta pages too. Very very strange. Something big must have gone down. There’s a post from Lorna about staff carrying the new baby around at work (which is actually written by Lorna and not Hollie) and I also think that is wrong that a new baby is in a building with all them scents and chemicals they use to make the products. Totally unsafe if you ask me.

So anyone think this this a bit weird now, so no talking story’s from Hollie on the business page, no updates on the new premises they supposedly were moving to a couple of weeks ago now. Her tik tok gone and her insta pages too. Very very strange. Something big must have gone down. There’s a post from Lorna about staff carrying the new baby around at work (which is actually written by Lorna and not Hollie) and I also think that is wrong that a new baby is in a building with all them scents and chemicals they use to make the products. Totally unsafe if you ask me.
Something has definitely happened! The way the resent posts are worded I feel is more Lorna than holly

Reactions: 3
Something has definitely happened! The way the resent posts are worded I feel is more Lorna than holly
Yeah I think something has happened. I mean I couldn’t work with her. Bet she is a nightmare to work with. Unless they have read on here and noticed all the comments about their suspect accounting skills and Hollies bragging about what she has and been told not to post anymore. I mean I still can’t get over the lies about the house she was supposed to have bought but then can move out of it and pay rent of £1600 a month and still pay a mortgage too (as it hasn’t sold yet and a sale can take months to go through) Very suspect if you ask me. Or she has realised people know she is a total lier and has been caught out. Shameful.

Also anyone else noticed Jacks story ? He’s away abroad wonder if Hollie is with him ?
---
I thought this too! I never even knew he had a daughter, but suddenly he's Dad of the year now.
Obviously him & Hollie are well suited as awarding parents 👀🫠.
Barley seen her children but is on another "break" away.
Away again on yet another lavish holiday and it’s definitely not a family one looking at the location. That will be spenny. Make no wonder she spends money on gifts for the kids as it will be her way of releasing the guilt of all the holidays she goes away on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread suggestion: Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So no posts on their buisness page for 3 days....I feel like we would of been spammed with documenting every inch of this move. Something is deffo up!
Also, look who just popped up as a "suggested friend" on the WW page! So she's deffo using an old account (I mean what are we on account number 27 at this point?!) to at least stalk what's going on.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So no posts on their buisness page for 3 days....I feel like we would of been spammed with documenting every inch of this move. Something is deffo up!
Also, look who just popped up as a "suggested friend" on the WW page! So she's deffo using an old account (I mean what are we on account number 27 at this point?!) to at least stalk what's going on.
As far as I am aware she has had this account a long time. Nothing has been posted to it in ages, so yes it’s a stalker account. And yessss I think something is massively off with them not posting to the business page. Their last story on the business page about the move I think it also said they are making BIG plans in the background. So god knows. Maybe realised Hollie is too quick to open her big horse mouth about plans so made her stop from posting stuff. Not good though not keeping their ‘fans’ updated. Wonder if she has gone quiet because she went for that boob job, also wouldn’t be surprised if she is having weightloss surgery too like sooo many people are doing these days and staying hush about it. She seems the type to fake it all.

Reactions: 5
Ryan seems really happy with his new girlfriend, maybe that’s triggered her 😂

• Haha
She’s also not with Jack anymore…👀
Well that was short lived! He still shows as "in a relationship" on FB....but Hollie's name has disappeared 🤔.
I notices they posted some moving content today, but NOTHING like normal.
I definitely think something is off & the fact that stalker account has popped back up definitely tells me she is back on Insta.

I'm genuinely happy for Ryan & truly hope he finds happiness & love. Lord knows he deserves it after putting up with motormouths bullshit!

Well that was short lived! He still shows as "in a relationship" on FB....but Hollie's name has disappeared 🤔.
I notices they posted some moving content today, but NOTHING like normal.
I definitely think something is off & the fact that stalker account has popped back up definitely tells me she is back on Insta.

I'm genuinely happy for Ryan & truly hope he finds happiness & love. Lord knows he deserves it after putting up with motormouths bullshit!
Is Ryan’s account private or open ?
not in a stalker way but he always seemed genuine 😅

Reactions: 1
Is Ryan’s account private or open ?
not in a stalker way but he always seemed genuine 😅
I think he might be private 🤔, he actually started following me on insta so I followed him back....I'm sure his profile was public back then though

She’s posted on the shop pages story about life’s ups and down etc. so she’s basically addressed it.

I think he might be private 🤔, he actually started following me on insta so I followed him back....I'm sure his profile was public back then though
Ahh I see well I am genuinely happy so hear he’s settles down and is happy 😊 those boys are lucky to have him

Why the name change though ?
---
They must have fallen out / split up then on or after the holiday. I knew Jack hadn’t gone on holiday on his own.

Attachments

Last edited: