Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state on the people she's gone on "holiday" with, all pissed & vaping....meanwhile Lorna is at the back of the room rocking the pram trying to get her newborn to sleep.
It literally looks like crack head retreat.
& Mum of the year thinks this is an acceptable place to bring her 3 children.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20231017_001257_Instagram.jpg

Mum of the year on her phone while driving.

Yeah definitely cares about them boys 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2514717

Mum of the year on her phone while driving.

Yeah definitely cares about them boys 🤢
No doubt music blasting as well so she already wouldn’t be focusing 100% then add in her filming on her phone. Ridiculous.

Those two especially Hollie do their business no favours. She posts all the wholesome, hippy like, family focused content on their business page but the lifestyle she leads in reality on her own page is far from that.

The absolute state on the people she's gone on "holiday" with, all pissed & vaping....meanwhile Lorna is at the back of the room rocking the pram trying to get her newborn to sleep.
It literally looks like crack head retreat.
& Mum of the year thinks this is an acceptable place to bring her 3 children.
I believe it’s half term for schools up north, I know my little one finishes for half term this week. But I could be wrong!

I believe it’s half term for schools up north, I know my little one finishes for half term this week. But I could be wrong!
Even if it is half term, that doesn't mean it's in any way acceptable to vape around a newborn baby or take your young children on the piss with you.

Reactions: 3
I live where they live and it’s not half term yet.
---
Noticed how all of sudden she deleted the stories (and yes she did delete them before they expired) of them vaping and drinking and all holiday stories removed. Someone must read here and realised how for one she really is a irresponsible mother (driving and filming with kids in the car yet again, taking them out of school for a drunken holiday) and two how they are really fake to that business of theirs. Not at all wholesome family content for the business at all especially with dickheads prancing about drunk and to the music channel. You can take the girl out of the estate but you can’t take the estate out of the girl. She will never be the person she wants to be in her head.
---
Also did anyone notice that there was a guy with them sat in the chair next to kaine. Well after looking at her profile and seeing who comments on her photos I reckon it’s this guy. Is this her new flame 🔥

Attachments

Last edited:
I give you Holl’s new flame. She is Now Modelling his coffee bags whilst away on their jolly’s with the fam in that big house with him. She really does move on quick from one guy to the next. She really can’t be on her own can she. He’s even started using her filter on the business pictures. Like all the others have that have gone before him.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I live where they live and it’s not half term yet.
---
Noticed how all of sudden she deleted the stories (and yes she did delete them before they expired) of them vaping and drinking and all holiday stories removed. Someone must read here and realised how for one she really is a irresponsible mother (driving and filming with kids in the car yet again, taking them out of school for a drunken holiday) and two how they are really fake to that business of theirs. Not at all wholesome family content for the business at all especially with dickheads prancing about drunk and to the music channel. You can take the girl out of the estate but you can’t take the estate out of the girl. She will never be the person she wants to be in her head.
---
Also did anyone notice that there was a guy with them sat in the chair next to kaine. Well after looking at her profile and seeing who comments on her photos I reckon it’s this guy. Is this her new flame 🔥
A beard and covered in tattoos, definitely her type so wouldn’t surprise me. Another guy coming into the boys lives for them to get to know only to no doubt be gone in a matter of weeks or months. She needs to focus on herself and those boys right now before bringing a new guy into the picture.

So iv been extra stalker 😅 she started liking his posts on the 21st July!! So at least that’s probably when they started talking!
And now there on holiday together and the kids 😬😬
I waited about 5 months before I introduced my partner to my child

It’s not healthy for those boys at all

So iv been extra stalker 😅 she started liking his posts on the 21st July!! So at least that’s probably when they started talking!
And now there on holiday together and the kids 😬😬
I waited about 5 months before I introduced my partner to my child

It’s not healthy for those boys at all
So that would tie in with her going offline from the end of July for a month. She must have gone on that holiday with Jack that he posted on his stories as she was offline at the time but was secretly talking to this new guy. Then she reappeared single but posted her holiday selfies on her insta.

She needs to stop jumping from bloke to bloke and get a stable homelife for these kids. Especially now she has them full time.
---
So this was the first photo he liked of hers. The holiday selfie she posted when she came back on insta after her time away. She literally jumps from bloke to bloke (she cheated on Ryan with Jack and looks like she may have cheated on Jack too with this new guy or at least was on the prowl for a new bloke) she will never be happy in a relationship.

Attachments

• Sick
It’ll never stop being funny to me that she gives all her boyfriends the same filter she uses on all her Instagram tit 😭

• Haha
Nia Howarth is on the same irritating level as these two tbh
She is another absolutely pathetic gif. I've never seen someone use THAT many filters that she looks like a completely different person.
Let's not forget when her boyfriend of the time did a tattoo giveaway & a girl won it & Nia made such a drama about it that the girl refused to have the tattoo done as Nia "had" to be present. Literally a pathetic sket. Its little wonder why she is always up Lorna's ass.

Also are we really shocked that Hollie has a new boyfriend?! This woman jumps from rented overpriced shithole like a frog & from the looks of it a new bloke comes with each house 🤢🤢. I noticed her deleting her insta stories too. gif.
The people she chooses to not only surround herself with but deems acceptable to have those poor children around are VERY questionable.

Unfollowed her years ago after she made a new account three times for attention 😭
She's still doing it now 😂😭

Also has anyone noticed she doesn't say who she's the apprentice of? It's Callum and they're clearly still together since they both stayed in the same hotel room at that tattoo convention. Hun no one cares that you want to be with him still even after he cheated on you, just be honest about it for duck sake 😭

Reactions: 2