Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nia Howarth is on the same irritating level as these two tbh
Yesss glad someone has said this.
---
She's still doing it now 😂😭

Also has anyone noticed she doesn't say who she's the apprentice of? It's Callum and they're clearly still together since they both stayed in the same hotel room at that tattoo convention. Hun no one cares that you want to be with him still even after he cheated on you, just be honest about it for duck sake 😭
Do they still live together too ? Because who has the kids when she is in the gym all the time. And don’t get me started on the filters 🤣 Why does she always have to do the ask me anything box too and then get annoyed when people call her out for acting like she has an only fans and gets annoyed when people come on to her, I mean posting yourself basically naked wouldn’t call for that at all would it. She is such an attention seeker.
---
Back onto Hollie. You know when she sang with Jack at Huddersfield at Hickory the day she moved into the new BIG house I wonder if that’s when she met that new guy as he is from Huddersfield and then she deleted her account for a bit didn’t she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Really!!!! 7 days been a full time mum and she can’t wait for a break. Jesus H Christ. She really does take the piss.
---
1 week!!! And she needs a break 🥲🥲 It’s called being a parent hun!!
I’ve literally just said the same thing. She doesn’t deserve them boys. One minute she can’t wait to have them back with her but now she can’t wait to pass them back to their dads. She really is a part time parent. She’s been on holiday with how many people who will have no doubt looked after her kids for her. She has no idea what it is like been a parent. No idea at all. I bet she can’t wait to get drunk with the new guy in her life this weekend.

Also don’t get me started on the trick or treat bags. She just has to show off at how extra she can be now she has money. Boring.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
1 week!!! And she needs a break 🥲🥲 It’s called being a parent hun!!
Oh shock, knew it wouldn’t be long before “mama” needed a break. In that week she’s been away for a few days and had however many adults around the kids and let’s face it the kids were probably left to their own devices the majority of the time while the adults drank and smoked their vapes.

She is not that thin. Or have abs, She is as bad as Nia with her filters and the angles of photos. Both as fake as they come.
I can't cope with how edited that photo is 😂😂😂 it's actually laughable that both her & Nia GENUINELY think they look like these photos & they look the exact opposite.
You can see when "Nia Rose" found facetune her photos overnight when from a Snapchat filter to the same generic face every single person that uses it has 😂😂 & she tried to say it was because she used portrait mode on her iPhone 😭😭.

Of course Mother of the year Hollie needs another break, she's only been on holiday 47 times this year & the latest one she had to take her ferral pack with her....that's her sister & flavour of the month included in the ferral, her sister looks like something that would bite you when posting a letter through someone's door.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't cope with how edited that photo is 😂😂😂 it's actually laughable that both her & Nia GENUINELY think they look like these photos & they look the exact opposite.
You can see when "Nia Rose" found facetune her photos overnight when from a Snapchat filter to the same generic face every single person that uses it has 😂😂 & she tried to say it was because she used portrait mode on her iPhone 😭😭.

Of course Mother of the year Hollie needs another break, she's only been on holiday 47 times this year & the latest one she had to take her ferral pack with her....that's her sister & flavour of the month included in the ferral, her sister looks like something that would bite you when posting a letter through someone's door.
Have you seen Nia Roses recent story about booking her BOOB consultation. I think with the lips and boobs she is going for the blow up doll look. Whenever I have seen a photo of her that someone else has taken you can really tell she photoshops all her photos. Pretty sad really when you aren’t happy with the way you look and have to rely on photoshopping yourself. It’s the root of all evil are filters. And yes Hollies story this morning. 🤣 what on Earth is going on with that leg 🤣

Reactions: 2
Have you seen Nia Roses recent story about booking her BOOB consultation. I think with the lips and boobs she is going for the blow up doll look. Whenever I have seen a photo of her that someone else has taken you can really tell she photoshops all her photos. Pretty sad really when you aren’t happy with the way you look and have to rely on photoshopping yourself. It’s the root of all evil are filters. And yes Hollies story this morning. 🤣 what on Earth is going on with that leg 🤣
I'm blocked by the filter queen so I can't see the latest tit she's spouting. It cracked me up when you saw he heavily edited photos from Lorna's wedding & then the unedited ones of her 😂 her mother is just as bad with the filters as well!
The boots Hollie has on in that insta story look like the boots Farmers wear when there is a foot & mouth outbreak.

• Haha
I'm blocked by the filter queen so I can't see the latest tit she's spouting. It cracked me up when you saw he heavily edited photos from Lorna's wedding & then the unedited ones of her 😂 her mother is just as bad with the filters as well!
The boots Hollie has on in that insta story look like the boots Farmers wear when there is a foot & mouth outbreak.
Yeah the wedding photos showed how she really looks (and that’s nothing like her own photos) well you are missing out it’s all underwear shots these sat in front of the mirror with her gash out. 🤢

This may be very niche but Hollie’s selfie this morning reminded me of Ronnie Radke from the rock band Falling in Reverse 😂

Attachments

• Haha
The ‘virgin’ is going on a date with the coffee guy 🤣 (bet you w&w start selling his coffee in the new BIG warehouse along with the alcohol that we haven’t heard anything about it ages or at the long cabins that they were supposedly doing too 🤣) so gets rids of the kids and goes for a shag. So very predictable. How long is this going to last. I reckon maybe a month or maybe 2 at a push.
---
Oh and what’s the bets she books another holiday for a few weeks time for a sex filled weekend away.
---
And white in the rain. What is she thinking 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Screenshot_20231020_191053_Instagram.jpg

Lorna/Megan in Aug 2018 😱

Also look at this gem from Nia

Screenshot_20231020_192834_Facebook.jpg

If she's such a "girls girl" why doesn't she ever say where she got her clothes from 🫠🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2521976

Lorna/Megan in Aug 2018 😱

Also look at this gem from Nia

View attachment 2521980

If she's such a "girls girl" why doesn't she ever say where she got her clothes from 🫠🤥
Lorna must have about 15 different personalities. She was a bad witch, then a chav, then a rappers GF, then a weed gurl, then Billie Ellish, Then a goth, then lip filler queen, then earth mother, then a goth again, then a witch, then a Disney princess, now she's a hippy?!

A girls girl mind 😂😂😂 despite the fact she verbally abuses any woman that goes within 15ft of Calum....I've seen more charm in an actual ballsack.

Also I think your all right, WW will be sticking coffee from Hollies latest flavour of the month. Its pathetic & laughable. 100% flying through men in an attempt to get at Ryan because he is in a genuine happy relationship.

Attachments

• Haha
He even looks like Ryan 2.0👀
---
👀👀👀
Gives vibes of when you’re not over your ex so you find a guy who looks like him instead 😂

Good luck to her, god knows those boys need some stability so hope it works out. However I have a feeling that she’s going to be so wrapped up in her new relationship that the boys will be getting punted back to their dads more often so she can go on date nights and nights away all the time.

• Haha