Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can we just discuss what the hell they are paying themselves. I don’t get how she can afford this house. £1600 in rent plus CTax and that property is band E so it’s £2380 a year (so £198 a month) plus her water rates and gas and electric too. So just for the house you’re talking over £2000 a month, probably about £2300. Then she has food to buy and 3 kids to pay for too and her lavish lifestyle of clothes and holidays. Her car will be through the business as a business expense but wont be cheap. They must be paying themselves around at least £3k a month (£36k each a year 😳) in wages if not a lot more than that and then there is the lease on the business premises (paying double at the minute too on 2 properties) and then the staff wages and business day to day expenses too.
---
Actually can we just discuss what the hell they are paying themselves. I don’t get how she can afford this house. £1600 in rent plus CTax and that property is band E so it’s £2380 a year (so £198 a month) plus her water rates and gas and electric too. So just for the house you’re talking over £2000 a month, probably about £2300. Then she has food to buy and 3 kids to pay for too and her lavish lifestyle of clothes and holidays. Her car will be through the business as a business expense but wont be cheap. They must be paying themselves around at least £3k a month in wages if not a lot more than that and then there is the lease on the business premises (paying double at the minute too on 2 properties) and then the staff wages and business day to day expenses too.
---
And it 100% rented not bought as the listing says let agreed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Actually can we just discuss what the hell they are paying themselves. I don’t get how she can afford this house. £1600 in rent plus CTax and that property is band E so it’s £2380 a year (so £198 a month) plus her water rates and gas and electric too. So just for the house you’re talking over £2000 a month, probably about £2300. Then she has food to buy and 3 kids to pay for too and her lavish lifestyle of clothes and holidays. Her car will be through the business as a business expense but wont be cheap. They must be paying themselves around at least £3k a month (£36k each a year 😳) in wages if not a lot more than that and then there is the lease on the business premises (paying double at the minute too on 2 properties) and then the staff wages and business day to day expenses too.
---
Actually can we just discuss what the hell they are paying themselves. I don’t get how she can afford this house. £1600 in rent plus CTax and that property is band E so it’s £2380 a year (so £198 a month) plus her water rates and gas and electric too. So just for the house you’re talking over £2000 a month, probably about £2300. Then she has food to buy and 3 kids to pay for too and her lavish lifestyle of clothes and holidays. Her car will be through the business as a business expense but wont be cheap. They must be paying themselves around at least £3k a month in wages if not a lot more than that and then there is the lease on the business premises (paying double at the minute too on 2 properties) and then the staff wages and business day to day expenses too.
---
And it 100% rented not bought as the listing says let agreed.
If they’re giving themselves 3k on average a month they’re looking at more like a 70k a year job SALARY. but that includes NI, tax etc. so I’d they’re giving themselves 3k in untaxed cash they’re both easily on 100k a year

If they’re giving themselves 3k on average a month they’re looking at more like a 70k a year job SALARY. but that includes NI, tax etc. so I’d they’re giving themselves 3k in untaxed cash they’re both easily on 100k a year
To bring home around £3k a month their salary would be £50k
Wouldn’t be surprised if they are paying themselves more whilst all their staff are on Minimum wage. Whilst Hollie does all the ‘content creating’ going abroad and booking log cabins and putting that down as business expenses so not even out of her salary. It’s Lorna I feel sorry for as Hollie gets to do it all as a business expense because Lorna is busy pushing out more kids. Greed is a terrible thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Difference is they aren’t paying taxes and tit on their wages so they’re walking home with untaxed cash. I would have a look at their filings and tax return forms 👀

Did anyone else who's seen the property listing notice that the property is furnished? What is she gonna do with all the furniture she's bought?!
---
Difference is they aren’t paying taxes and tit on their wages so they’re walking home with untaxed cash. I would have a look at their filings and tax return forms 👀
I don't know how to read the filings! I've seen their CH though.

Reactions: 1
How do you know they aren’t paying any tax ?
---
Did anyone else who's seen the property listing notice that the property is furnished? What is she gonna do with all the furniture she's bought?!
---

I don't know how to read the filings! I've seen their CH though.
yeah I noticed it says furnished. Maybe there is an option for unfurnished.
Also her and Jack are a thing still just seen his story of them in the car together taking her kids to Filey.

---

Also her and Jack are a thing still just seen his story of them in the car together taking her kids to Filey.
Hollie and I used to be quite good friends on the internet. Not gunna give myself away too much though. Half of the ideas and products they release are released prior to having certification, while not totally illegal, the products need to have something called a CPSR before being sold to the public, which would cover them for liability. Because all the products are natural and earth based, that’s how they get away with it all. A CPSR can take up to two months to come back on a good day.
Back when you first start a business you don’t need to register as an LTD or anything like that before making a grand in profits, so it’s really not that hard to cook the books.
---
---

And to touch on the whole tax thing, because they are registered as SE, they get business returns, vat exemptions, etc etc. Because she is the employer she won’t be paying Tax, NI, pension, that should all be done through an accountant, which I’m unsure if they actually do have one, last time I heard they were doing the accounts themselves. Which would explain all the spenny items.

They still have to pay 20% tax on any salary they pay themselves up to £50,271 anything above that and it’s 40% tax.
---
they only stay tax free if they pay themselves less than £12,570.
---
But they still have to be registered with HMRC for PAYE
---
So where is the 1 million they claim to have earnt haha

Attachments

Last edited:
They still have to pay 20% tax on any salary they pay themselves up to £50,271 anything above that and it’s 40% tax.
---
they only stay tax free if they pay themselves less than £12,570.
---
But they still have to be registered with HMRC for PAYE
---
So where is the 1 million they claim to have earnt haha
exactly what I was saying. Cooking their books or something dodgy is going on behind the scenes lmao.
---
Not to mention they were in their local papers talking about the million they were about to make.

Reactions: 4
So they are either lying and saying they are doing better than they actually are or yeah cooking the books for sure. And we all know on here how Hollie lies (even about buying a house when she didn’t)

Oh she has lost the Devyn part now too. Still don’t get why she won’t put her real surname (although didn’t she change it legally by deed poll ?) It doesn’t make your business any better by changing your surname to match it, it just makes you look stupid.
---
This made me howl 🤣 ‘this time’ because they have been there toooooo many times. If it didn’t work out the first time hun it isn’t going to work out at all. I don’t care what anyone says.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else reckon that the new premises isn’t as great as they think it is. I don’t think it’s anywhere near ready for moving into either. It looks really dark and dingy too. I wouldn’t want to work there for them.

Has anyone actually looked up the business on companies house?
2 directors one is holly but I don’t recognise the other name?

Anyone else notice how Jack is now all of a sudden posting his daughter 👀
I thought this too! I never even knew he had a daughter, but suddenly he's Dad of the year now.
Obviously him & Hollie are well suited as awarding parents 👀🫠.
Barley seen her children but is on another "break" away.

Reactions: 5